LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Hey guys, Is there, by any chance, that one of you have dimensions or anything of the sort for the LTT conglom logo?

I don't want to give anything away, so let's just say that I'm working on a cool little project and I wan't to add some LTT branding and since I'm working in Autodesk Inventor I can't just slap a photo from google on there.

It would be much appreciated!

PM me about it

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Hey guys, Is there, by any chance, that one of you have dimensions or anything of the sort for the LTT conglom logo?

I don't want to give anything away, so let's just say that I'm working on a cool little project and I wan't to add some LTT branding and since I'm working in Autodesk Inventor I can't just slap a photo from google on there.

It would be much appreciated!

What file type does it need to be?

What file type does it need to be?

Well If I had to import it directly into Inventor it would have to be a .ipt

But I don't plan to do that. Because making a picture to an ipt would be hard.... and there would be no dimensions which would make the whole process redundant.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Well If I had to import it directly into Inventor it would have to be a .ipt

But I don't plan to do that. Because making a picture to an ipt would be hard.... and there would be no dimensions which would make the whole process redundant.

Yeah you and I have had the same idea but different approaches, I'm using vector images instead,

Yeah you and I have had the same idea but different approaches, I'm using vector images instead,

Oh. I have zero experience with that lol

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Oh. I have zero experience with that lol

yeah, fairly simple if you've got adobe, gimp and inkscape just aren't the same

yeah, fairly simple if you've got adobe, gimp and inkscape just aren't the same

I haz chromebook :/

Inventor on School computer

I haz chromebook :/

Inventor on School computer

Oh god school PCs

I remember having 56k modem between 300 of us, gifs really did take forever to load.

On the upside they had broadband when I left but the security was awful on the network

Oh god school PCs

I remember having 56k modem between 300 of us, gifs really did take forever to load.

On the upside they had broadband when I left but the security was awful on the network

I believe the CAD lab computers have 1.3 Ghz Xeons with some Firepro graphics. And a 100Mbs connecton.

Anybody else have a unwanted cutlass in there hanger?

Why in the 'Verse would anyone have an UNWANTED Cutlass? The thing is supreme.

Why in the 'Verse would anyone have an UNWANTED Cutlass? The thing is supreme.

well someone dumped it in my hanger 

I heard @ixi_your_face is selling one in pieces/as scrap. ;)

easy targets for mustangs, the gaps so big you can fly in between the 2 lasers path and not get hit.

easy targets for mustangs, the gaps so big you can fly in between the 2 lasers path and not get hit.

We'll just have to cut the guns off and tape them closer together. We'll add some star stickers too so they do more damage.

-This space intentionally left blank-

well someone dumped it in my hanger easy targets for mustangs, the gaps so big you can fly in between the 2 lasers path and not get hit.

You mean cutlass test week?

You mean cutlass test week?

yeah I didn't know  

We'll just have to cut the guns off and tape them closer together. We'll add some star stickers too so they do more damage.

it's still not going to help the space sloth

yeah I didn't know it's still not going to help the space sloth

Oy! It's not a space sloth! The Cutlass kicks booty!

Oy! It's not a space sloth! The Cutlass kicks booty!

you can't talk your biased!

you can't talk your biased!

Yes I am. And I do pretty well in the Cutlass. So it is my polite option that the Cutlass is NOT a space sloth, while I do agree it is currently lacking in speed and maneuverability.

Yes I am. And I do pretty well in the Cutlass. So it is my polite option that the Cutlass is NOT a space sloth, while I do agree it is currently lacking in speed and maneuverability.

We'll find out on saturday!

We'll find out on saturday!

The gloves are off *Throws gloves* xD

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

The gloves are off *Throws gloves* xD

If I can get my gtx 970 to stop running SC at 30fps, it's running slower that my R9 270!

You're on. Show up early for a little 1v1?

R-r-r-round one! *Ding Ding ding*

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

They said the patch might be early, so I have been sitting here waiting for it, 8 hours later, nothing has yet happened. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -