LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

They said the patch might be early, so I have been sitting here waiting for it, 8 hours later, nothing has yet happened.

*might* ;) 

You're on. Show up early for a little 1v1?

Dunno if I can do early but we will work it in at some point

They said the patch might be early, so I have been sitting here waiting for it, 8 hours later, nothing has yet happened. 

Always remember, it will be here Soon

EDIT: Hey, that's my 2112th post ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Always remember, it will be here Soon

EDIT: Hey, that's my 2112th post ;)

I don't get it....

Did realise at least 1/3 of my posts are in the SC subforum and almost 1/6 of post in this thread are mine

I don't get it....

Did realise at least 1/3 of my posts are in the SC subforum and almost 1/6 of post in this thread are mine

It's just a number that I found funny, 2112.

Aw crap, now I've ruined it...

Edited by Wauthar

It's just a number that I found funny, 2112.

Aw crap, now I've ruined it...

Don't worry you can now look forward to 2222 ;)

is there a ranking system in AC yet where you are put with people around your skill level? i feel like im being placed with people who arent accustomed to flying yet. my last match was like 9/3 against mostly super hornets

is there a ranking system in AC yet where you are put with people around your skill level? i feel like im being placed with people who arent accustomed to flying yet. my last match was like 9/3 against mostly super hornets

No, as far as I know it's still random.

No, as far as I know it's still random.

Kinda feel bad for the people just starting but i guess it makes you hit the ground running

is it just me or Linus is not in the LTT conglomerate by rank expect him to be admiral :( ( i'm captain btw makes me feel good... and its gone xD

lives on

BAKABT

is it just me or Linus is not in the LTT conglomerate by rank expect him to be admiral :( ( i'm captain btw makes me feel good... and its gone xD

how exactly do you become a captain lol

how exactly do you become a captain lol

dunno logged on and found i was a captain lol

lives on

BAKABT

Kinda feel bad for the people just starting but i guess it makes you hit the ground running

Yeah,  the game is old school. I'm hoping they keep it that way.

so had a bit of a play around on the PTU, no servers up ATM so no multiplayer fun but load times where under a minute for me (yay!)

You have to request permission to land, i just forced it

so had a bit of a play around on the PTU, no servers up ATM so no multiplayer fun but load times where under a minute for me (yay!)

You have to request permission to land, i just forced it

*donk* landing assistant active  :lol:

Still super buggy, it took me a while to figure out, how to take off again. They should just dedicate a button to landing gear, that would probably also fix the open landing gear in flight bug.

I did manage to find running servers but it will go into infinite loading.

Also Tarantulas are still free in PTU, but they don't mount on my turret and only mount fixed on my wings.  :mellow:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

*donk* landing assistant active :lol:

Still super buggy, it took me a while to figure out, how to take off again. They should just dedicate a button to landing gear, that would probably also fix the open landing gear in flight bug.

I did manage to find running servers but it will go into infinite loading.

Also Tarantulas are still free in PTU, but they don't mount on my turret and only mount fixed on my wings. :mellow:

Did you try to take the mount from the gun range gun ? That thing fits anything including my Mustang. How do you take off as well?

I also noticed they've edited the Mustangs handling, its no longer point and turn and takes about a second to respond to sharp turns, no more blacking out unless you boost.

It feels more like the Aurora handling now but with more speed.

Edit: just watched that back "easy, easy gentle does it" -Thwack- "nailed it"

Did you try to take the mount from the gun range gun ? That thing fits anything including my Mustang. How do you take off as well?

I also noticed they've edited the Mustangs handling, its no longer point and turn and takes about a second to respond to sharp turns, no more blacking out unless you boost.

It feels more like the Aurora handling now but with more speed.

Edit: just watched that back "easy, easy gentle does it" -Thwack- "nailed it"

Didn't think of that, but then again it's only one mount, will try it though. N cycles through the platforms, not sure what it really does, need to check the key bindings.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

kiinda maybe caved just a little and bought a hotas..

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Can I have the wireless joystick then :)

Please tell me you didn't wollow Linus's uninformed advice about the X-55, though. ;)

Pshhhhhh, Nothing wrong with that ;)

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Please tell me you didn't wollow Linus's uninformed advice about the X-55, though. ;)

ah Linus had like, 95% elite dangerous gameplay in his review.

We know were his loyalty lies... ;)

Can I have the wireless joystick then :)

Pff! is my bb

isn't anything expensive, yo

Pshhhhhh, Nothing wrong with that ;)

IKR?! didn't even mention the org! Luke would have noticed us Q_Q

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

KR?! didn't even mention the org! Luke would have noticed us Q_Q

I think you should create the council just for him to stand for his crimes!

He no doubt tried to play SC with the X-55 but the footage was just not worth showing. :) Whereas the ponderous movement and generous auto-aim of ED can make up for the stick's deficiencies. 

SC requires both sturdy centering and pinpoint precision, which the X-55, and Saitek in general, at least since they got acquired by Mad Catz, just can't deliver. You can have one or the other, depending on which spring you use, but never both. :) I recently borrowed a X-55 from a friend who was away for a week and managed about two days before I got back to my trusty $50 T.16000m. 

The last really good Saitek HOTAS was the X-52 PRO, and only if you can get your hands on a unit that was manufactured before their fall to Mad Catz in 2007. So basically, you can only buy them used.

For the price of the X-55, there are currently several better ways to go. You can either buy a CH throttle and stick for about $100 each - ugly as hell but sturdy and reliable. Or if you are very particular about magnetic sensors, you can go T.16000M and a used Saitek throttle, which should both total about $100.