LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Dogfight in the Mustang cut short:

So that's my official YouTube page now

My PC seems stable enough to record footage again, so I'll be filling it full of videos now, probably at 720p as I haven't found a decent frrree editor so it will light works for now

Dogfight in the Mustang cut short:

So that's my official YouTube page now

My PC seems stable enough to record footage again, so I'll be filling it full of videos now, probably at 720p as I haven't found a decent frrree editor so it will light works for now

What are those text popups on the middle of the screen? Did you turn BB off?

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

What are those text popups on the middle of the screen? Did you turn BB off?

no but for some reason she didn't record, the subtitles are what she says as i find it easier to read it in the middle of a battle

Whoever's maintaining the ship list can add my new Orion to it; heh. Looking forward to training an eager crew aboard the LTT Rockbiter. :D

-This space intentionally left blank-

For once I thought this was a new Planetside 2 NC outfit.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

Not even close mate. This'll blow Planetside 2 out of the water faster than a Treasure Galleon firing a full broadside into an Indian War Canoe (points if you understand the reference)

Not even close mate. This'll blow Planetside 2 out of the water faster than a Treasure Galleon firing a full broadside into an Indian War Canoe (points if you understand the reference)

And here I thought we'd ram it and barely feel a tingle.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

If Star Citizen manages to get Planetside levels of combat implemented (be it planetary or space combat), I would be impressed to say the least.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

If Star Citizen manages to get Planetside levels of combat implemented (be it planetary or space combat), I would be impressed to say the least.

yeah that moment when you see a whole army of tanks appear at the top of the hill... and your the only one defending that base

And here I thought we'd ram it and barely feel a tingle.

that's what she said?

yeah that moment when you see a whole army of tanks appear at the top of the hill... and your the only one defending that base

Speaking of which, I hope they have some form of armored combat vehicle on the ground.

Speaking of which, I hope they have some form of armored combat vehicle on the ground.

Which will get hit with a Greycat with explosives on it in like 10 seconds after showing up  :D

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Which will get hit with a Greycat with explosives on it in like 10 seconds after showing up :D

Let me dream! :'(

Let me dream! :'(

Well, you'll just have to hit them first  ;)

Don't get me wrong, tanks would be awesome, but this will probably be more of a long term goal.

CIG is at it again:

Had it's moments, but overall kinda meh.

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Well, you'll just have to hit them first  ;)

Don't get me wrong, tanks would be awesome, but this will probably be more of a long term goal.

CIG is at it again:

Had it's moments, but overall kinda meh.

i don't mind it, it had me lol at certain points

Well, if they've already made that scout thing for the one Constellation, I'd imagine there'll be some more combat-oriented one sooner or later.

-This space intentionally left blank-

too many goals, we will see what will happen sooner or later ^.^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

@CatCloud updated thanks.

as a note about the new show, Twerk17 is one of our affiliate guys

he use to be a member but left due to the lack of activity

he's still an affilate, I checked the info this morning

Sorry I ment full member and is now an affiliate, he use to post on here quite often

Hey guys, Is there, by any chance, that one of you have dimensions or anything of the sort for the LTT conglom logo?

I don't want to give anything away, so let's just say that I'm working on a cool little project and I wan't to add some LTT branding and since I'm working in Autodesk Inventor I can't just slap a photo from google on there.

It would be much appreciated!

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.