LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but how is a ship commercial a "stretch goal"?  Wouldn't they have made it anyway?

And, I certainly have mixed feelings about alien languages.  Kudos for immersion, but I really don't want to be forced to take a Banu Language class just to play a game.  Spanish, albeit one of the easier languages to learn, was enough of a struggle for me.

Maybe it's just the cynic in me, but how is a ship commercial a "stretch goal"?  Wouldn't they have made it anyway?

And, I certainly have mixed feelings about alien languages.  Kudos for immersion, but I really don't want to be forced to take a Banu Language class just to play a game.  Spanish, albeit one of the easier languages to learn, was enough of a struggle for me.

Don't worry there will be subtitles. Nobody expects you to learn a language. However what you hear won't be the same 5 phrases repeated over and over and over and over and well you my point. It will actually feel like the dude is talking to you, even though you have no idea what you are saying.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

translator or no translator i will find out.

Posted Image

I love farscape but don't get that reference

There's a chat room?

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

WORST CHAT CLIENT EVER, I really wish they would just move it over to IRC. also JOIN US!

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

shit did i miss it?

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

WORST CHAT CLIENT EVER, I really wish they would just move it over to IRC. also JOIN US!

But I have no PC :'( and my dad won't let me build even a budget rig so I'm stuck with this iPad mini.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

@CatCloud @Caito @Maciek @Thunderjolt @b45op @Wauthar (I even spelt ur name right) @thedomsaww @Slick @Artofinca chatroom nowOr fruitcake

What? What's happening? What have I missed?

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

well chat is always there, and I'm around most of the time, though not this week, cuase travel

What? What's happening? What have I missed?

Just trying to get the org active again

@CatCloud @Caito @Maciek @Thunderjolt @b45op @Wauthar (I even spelt ur name right) @thedomsaww @Slick @Artofinca chatroom now Or fruitcake

Well shit you scared me... my excuse for not getting on chat is a severe case of work enforced drunkenness!

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Oh awesome!

Well shit you scared me... my excuse for not getting on chat is a severe case of work enforced drunkenness!

You should be scared... You haven't received your flaming fruit cake...yet

MWHAAHAAHAA

You should be scared... You haven't received your flaming fruit cake...yet

MWHAAHAAHAA

Dude really that might actually help, I am hanging a little today. Company party + open bar + wake up at 5 the next morning to go back to work = urgggghhhhhhhh!

Either way I do have a plan to get down to a bit of SC this weekend so I will try get into the chat.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

yes. RSi hosts it for the org

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/chat

here's the web link, but they provide some xmpp instructions too

Speaking of which, does anyone here know how to configure MirandaNG? I don't like Pidgin much and some of the fields aren't named similar enough.

IRC is too outdated, XMPP is its successor. JOIN THE FUTURE!

IRC is too outdated, XMPP is its successor. JOIN THE FUTURE!

Call me when it works as well, and has all the functionality of IRC.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Call me when it works as well, and has all the functionality of IRC.

Just download another client