LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

yeah.

for power switching G1 is weapons G2 is shields G3 is engines/thrusters

to access the menu hit F1 then F3 then number pad 7 4 times the hit enter then use your arrow keys to move arounf the triangle. then hit F1 again to switch menus

Cheers

Update?

Oh it's probably the revert to your own hangar and the removal of the TNGS finalists.

Oh I've been away for a bit, didn't know about Arena Commander.

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

Took me 10 minutes to kill one enemy manually with lasers then I found out if you press R, it locks on and your laser adjusts and you can fire missiles too ~.~

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 MoBo: ASUS Sabertooth X58  Cooler: Scythe Ninja 3 + Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RAM: 3 x 2 GB Corsair Value Ram, 3 x 4 GB Corsair Value Ram GPU: MSI GTX 780 Lightning; SSD: Corsair Force 3 128GB Storage: 1 x 1 TB HDD (Samsung + 2 WD + Seagate) Case: CM 690 II Advanced Mouse: Steelseries Ikari + Steelseries Qck Mini Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 Controller: Microsoft XBox 360 Wireless Controller Instrument (Rocksmith 2014): Yamaha BB414

Took me 10 minutes to kill one enemy manually with lasers then I found out if you press R, it locks on and your laser adjusts and you can fire missiles too ~.~

Lol

Just watch the e3 demo, is Sandy the voice of the hornet?

Aaand $46M has been hit! That went very fast

Guess the freelancer variants did their job? :)

Guess the freelancer variants did their job? :)

+ Arena commander

So when we get the multiplayer portion shall we all get in a server and fight each other? :D

So when we get the multiplayer portion shall we all get in a server and fight each other? :D

no team up, thats the plan

Edit: UOLTT don't fight each other we practice maneuvers with live rounds

A new patch for AC has been released, preparing us for the upcoming multiplayer!

Go get it now!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

A new patch for AC has been released, preparing us for the upcoming multiplayer!

Go get it now!

But..but..big bang is on

Ugh, to say the least: I do not like that show...

I respect your honest and opinion (Blasphemy! Burn him burn him!)

So, I'm interested in bumping up to the Freelancer from my Bounty Hunter Package (Formerly known as, anyway).  Is there any way to bump up to the new package without losing the benefits I got?  I got a notification when I attempted to ice my 315p for credits and it told me I would lose Alpha access.  Was wondering if this is possible or do I have to have yet another ship in order to switch stuff around?

As an aside, is there anyway to see what our fleet is looking like nowadays?  I know we have to have more than ~600 ships out there.

So, I'm interested in bumping up to the Freelancer from my Bounty Hunter Package (Formerly known as, anyway).  Is there any way to bump up to the new package without losing the benefits I got?  I got a notification when I attempted to ice my 315p for credits and it told me I would lose Alpha access.  Was wondering if this is possible or do I have to have yet another ship in order to switch stuff around?

As an aside, is there anyway to see what our fleet is looking like nowadays?  I know we have to have more than ~600 ships out there.

Every since Alpha access has run out, you need a ship in order to have alpha access, this means if you melt the only ship in your hanger that has the alpha access, you will lose that slot entirely.

If you want to upgrade your 315p, the RSI store now sells Chassis Upgrades, which will upgrade your ship to the ships that they currently offer. For the time being, the only available ships to be upgraded are the ships that are available in Arena Commander, more ships will become available once Arena Commander gets patched to it's multi crew ships.

You can find your Chassis upgrades here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/cross-chassis-upgrades

And Alpha FAQ here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13802-Alpha-Slot-FAQ 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

I think they are changing that so only ships can go through jump points due to size

That's what I think. They originally wanted to separate which ships can go through wormholes and stuff based on whether they had a jump drive or not, but now it's gonna be decided based on ships size. Just my speculation though.

You can get a Freelancer ship upgrade.

they have indicated that as ships are added to the dfm, they may add cross chassis upgrades

Every since Alpha access has run out, you need a ship in order to have alpha access, this means if you melt the only ship in your hanger that has the alpha access, you will lose that slot entirely.

If you want to upgrade your 315p, the RSI store now sells Chassis Upgrades, which will upgrade your ship to the ships that they currently offer. For the time being, the only available ships to be upgraded are the ships that are available in Arena Commander, more ships will become available once Arena Commander gets patched to it's multi crew ships.

You can find your Chassis upgrades here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/pledge/cross-chassis-upgrades

And Alpha FAQ here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13802-Alpha-Slot-FAQ 

damn....Ill upgrde my 315p to Dur and keep my LTI ones its possible <3

UNLESS! something fancy comes out.

damn....Ill upgrde my 315p to Dur and keep my LTI ones its possible <3

UNLESS! something fancy comes out.

I've already figured it out. The fancy ships will keep on coming so that at the end of the production cycle I'll be broke and homeless but with 150 spaceships somewhere on the internets.

I've already figured it out. The fancy ships will keep on coming so that at the end of the production cycle I'll be broke and homeless but with 150 spaceships somewhere on the internets.

Yeah, I'm kinda stuck on the thought of it.  It's hard not to feel like you've bought a starter ship when you've been shown how nice the Freelancer is (the Connie is a dream).  I'd love to throw more cash at the game, but bills, life, and the like.  Judging from the ship breakdown of the other organizations out there, there are quite a few that have freelancer or larger ships, and my thought was, how the hell is an explorer 315p going to make money out there against a more capable ship.  I guess part of my concern stems from the lack of info as to how we're going to earn money out there as an explorer.  I can only think that we'll need to pad our accounts with extra support cash in order to allow us to go out as an explorer.  I can't see how we'd be able to grab cash easily as exploration doesn't seem to have renewable resources that you could cash in on.  Once it's discovered, you can't really do it again.  I think I read that maps being sold is a possibility, so perhaps that's renewable in that you could sell to multiple people you're maps of specific systems, but I can't see this as being very profitable.  I dunno, I'd like to read more about it, but I'm not sure I've seen any article on exploration specifically (Any direction you could point me to would be awesome).  So, I'm tempted to grab a Freelancer DUR for the advantage, but I'm reminding myself that I can work up to it in-game rather than spend money IRL.  I'd rather not rob myself of achievement before I've even had a chance to fly my ship and I'd rather focus that IRL money on more RAM.

snip

I should think strange quests, trinkets to sell, scrap etc will be your source of income but exploration IRL isn't the rich man's game but "wealth" comes from scientific gain and knowledge

Yup, I guess you can sometimes explore a little for fun and then get back to mining :P