LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Judging by that I should be in the next batch if they keep with the 30k increments

You better fraps it then!

The concept art on around the verse looked good

Well, I'm In the multiplayer mode! Just got the mail :)

My god, I am jealous now. You better report how it is here ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

My god, I am jealous now. You better report how it is here ;)

Yeah, they just tweeted out that citizens 200.000 and below have been given access, and I am literally less than 10.000 over that, so I'm just >_<.

Home from work, and I had the multiplayer invite in my email.

-This space intentionally left blank-

Damn just relized i am citizen number 367254....didnt relize i was that close.  Oh well i suck at VS any way

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Damn just relized i am citizen number 367254....didnt relize i was that close. Oh well i suck at VS any way

So we make you a General and send in the cannon fodder

yes im down for that

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Shotgun meat shield for slick

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Yup my organization is awesome :D

Go Valinor Aerospace~! 

The stuff was hand delivered, our org had a trip to CIG xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Just say "around the verse 5" us subscribers gets a jukebox! Woho! too bad i have a terrible and outdated music library. 

As a non subscriber we don't get a jukebox but I do have spotify on my second monitor :D

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

sooo, just passed 48m

I guess as long as they keep on selling new ships it'll never end. I wonder at what point it's gonna be just their profit as they can't expand the creative goals forever. At some point it will have to get fixed so that they can finish the damn game.

I guess as long as they keep on selling new ships it'll never end. I wonder at what point it's gonna be just their profit as they can't expand the creative goals forever. At some point it will have to get fixed so that they can finish the damn game.

The goals are for after the game is done, well mostly.

At this point they'll just be offering small rewards to citizens. No big game features, stuff like commercials and the space plant.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H