LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

know a good one tried a few that i haven't liked.

Didn't like pidgins implementation

Tried one on Ubuntu that i don't remember the name of; that was alright but i only toy with ubuntu so it's not daily driver material, like i would like a chat client to be.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

know a good one tried a few that i haven't liked.

Didn't like pidgins implementation

Tried one on Ubuntu that i don't remember the name of; that was alright but i only toy with ubuntu so it's not daily driver material, like i would like a chat client to be.

Nope I just use a android client

Picked up a Club3D Royal Ace R9 290 from NCIX US this morning. had to call my bank and a few things, not ncix's fault, great service. and now I should have no issue ever running SC woooooo

I'm out for two weeks now but I'll do my best to visit the chat more often as soon as I'm back.

because vancouer is awesome, not as awesome as victoria, but still

So guys, I have a question. I've recently been given some money and I'm wondering what's the difference between the Ghost variant of the Hornet and the Tracker? I really want to get one of them but should I upgrade my Aurora or buy one outright? Or should I get a Freelancer and then trade until I can afford one ingame when it does come out?

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

So guys, I have a question. I've recently been given some money and I'm wondering what's the difference between the Ghost variant of the Hornet and the Tracker? I really want to get one of them but should I upgrade my Aurora or buy one outright? Or should I get a Freelancer and then trade until I can afford one ingame when it does come out?

tracker has a huge Radar on its back for scanning and detecting stuff while the ghost have low signature equipment to make it less likely to pop up on radar.

As for ship upgrades, it depends:

How much to you like the game so far?

What type of a pilot will you be?

Can you afford your options?

I'd stick with the Aurora and work yourself up. But if your dead serious then, I'd say get the Freelancer, it's more versatile.

I'm gonna ignore the first bit because @catcloud answered that well enough.

The Aurora is a base ship so that means unless your willing to wait till in game upgrades happen your not going to have a good time.

The hornet is a fighter which if your looking to transport you won't be able much if any. The only one that'll be good for quick snatch and grab rescue mission is the two seated version.

If your looking solely for transport freelancer is the way to go.

Sup guys,what has been happening for the past few months?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Sup guys,what has been happening for the past few months?

Well arena commander was released...

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

i think we should be able to pick more than 1 divisions as i see myself like 50% exploration, 30% military and 20% trading.

i won't be able to buy the game till late 2014 but i'll be there with my friends! hope to see you guys in star citizen universe. soon!

i think we should be able to pick more than 1 divisions as i see myself like 50% exploration, 30% military and 20% trading.

i won't be able to buy the game till late 2014 but i'll be there with my friends! hope to see you guys in star citizen universe. soon!

Game won't be out till much later than that so no need to hurry.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

Anyone thought of using DCS to practice dogfighting as a team?

I mean its not a space sim but it would be good to maybe try formation flying and team dogfighting

Plus the frogfoot is free

Anyone thought of using DCS to practice dogfighting as a team? I mean its not a space sim but it would be good to maybe try formation flying and team dogfighting Plus the frogfoot is free

What's DCS?

Anyone thought of using DCS to practice dogfighting as a team?

I mean its not a space sim but it would be good to maybe try formation flying and team dogfighting

Plus the frogfoot is free

Eh, no I don't think that's such a good idea, it's like practicing football for a basketball game.

Game won't be out till much later than that so no need to hurry.

is there any rumors or a certain date for when will they release the game? will it be 2015 or much more later?

Eh, no I don't think that's such a good idea, it's like practicing football for a baseball game.

While the mechanics of flight are different, there's a lot you can work on as a team like seeing how well command with work during dogfighting, tracking is a good one you can learn not just your enemies but your wingmen

More like NASCAR's and touring cars...

Was just a thought while we waited for MP

Eh, no I don't think that's such a good idea, it's like practicing football for a baseball game.

While the mechanics of flight are different, there's a lot you can work on as a team like seeing how well command with work during dogfighting, tracking is a good one you can learn not just your enemies but your wingmen

More like NASCAR's and touring cars...

Was just a thought while we waited for MP

is there any rumors or a certain date for when will they release the game? will it be 2015 or much more later?

Late 2015 early 2016

But its more of a it'll be done when its done kinda game