LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

New 10 for the chair, @Semphis Rythorn question was answered!

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

New 10 for the chair, @Semphis Rythorn question was answered!

@19.26

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

yeah I'm aware he answered my question tbh i totally forgot about that voice attack question a while back. When i heard him call out my name i thought he was going to ask the question about able to modify your power plant for a increase output of power.

I was considering to buy voice attack but seeing now that there is a very high possibility that it will be in the game i'm gonna hold for a while :)

"Windows Speech Recognition Macros extends the speech recognition capabilities in Windows Vista." :P

Didn't know Microsoft had this.

Description is outdated

yeah I've known about them but never thought they where useful till now

have a look at this

http://www.techprobex.com/2013/06/turn-your-computer-into-jarvis-from.html?m=1

OK so windows macro is the best free option but lacks profiles from what I can tell, mega voice command sounded promising but couldn't even get that to run and there are a lot of prerequisites to download beforehand but will try to see if I can get this working but I've already spent 3 hours trying.

Voice Attack takes Windows Macros and makes it user friendly, although a lot of what the YouTube vid was added for a bit of lore to some of the commands, the fact it has profiles is very promising, it is mega voice command but without the stupid graphics and for £5/$8 it takes the hassle away

Hope this helps

even better...

http://mega-voice-command.com

Edit: they've added profiles and macros so its a free version of voice attack or voice attack is a paid version of this ;)

i tried this one out just a little ago, and all i can say is, it is freakiing awsome it adds a lot of excitment to the game too like beign able to go 'Reject dawm it' and reject in game, God i love that :P

i tried this one out just a little ago, and all i can say is, it is freakiing awsome it adds a lot of excitment to the game too like beign able to go 'Reject dawm it' and reject in game, God i love that :P

Yeah I can't get the new version to install though

Edit: missing database, got it working

Edit Edit: Will either post a video about MVC aka Jarvis and Voice Attack or will write up a new thread for them

I want to explore every aspect of the game so can I switch what I am doing or am I locked down to one thing.  

i have an wonderful week, after the feature on Galactic Inquiry ep1, my  LLT city artwork won DD on deviantart and got 20k+ views

that means at lest few people will investigated ltt for joining :)
http://fav.me/d7ekulz

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

@ixi_your_face

In ixi we trust as our Blacksmith.

Anyway how many have access to the multiplayer so far? still nothing from my side.

So far I think 0

Next month will be my guess then.

Heres hoping, they did say they where working on a patch to increase the amount of numbers give out

Now it's 30k more right? I hoped for a little faster count grow but.. whatever. I can wait. Before I can do button mappings on the hotas multiplayer isn't important to me that much.

Now it's 30k more right? I hoped for a little faster count grow but.. whatever. I can wait. Before I can do button mappings on the hotas multiplayer isn't important to me that much.

Jup, they are at 60.000 now.

Only time can tell when we will have access.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Judging by that I should be in the next batch if they keep with the 30k increments

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H