LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Im seriously pissed that cryo didnt make it.  i dont really like any of those ships on the last episode.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

My fav was Cryo's too, thing I like about it, it was modular...you could outfit it as the job needed.

watch out LAMP is the 4th largest, XPLOR is now the 3rd.

I can see UOLTT dropping the ranks when SC gets more popular

well they have this weapon, with them: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/120487/xplor-pax-visit-most-active-winner-balcony-lots-of-pictures-qa-with-chris-eric-erin/p1

so yeah, though the pictures doesn't load on my end :/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Well hopefully once AC is out we can become more active. Also hope that gift we sent shows up to wingman's hangar soon. Might help with our numbers.

How the hell is this even possible? They have gained almost 1000 members in half a day? They are like 100 begind us now :(

Edit: now less than 100. They seem to gain new members every second. I really wonder what's going on.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

They passed up what's up with them are they mass inviting people or what.

That's nonsense, affiliates shouldn't be counted in the Org's global size...

I wonder what XPLOR is thinking, though. Mass inviting may be fine to win Org's activity but they must know that's no way to build a real Org.

Most affiliates / members will probably go running if they're asked to pay taxes or participate in any way...

dafuq, they just took over imperium, WTH did they do to get so many affiliates? if it was mass invites to everyone, i have none :/

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

That's nonsense, affiliates shouldn't be counted in the Org size...

I wonder what XPLOR is thinking, though. Mass inviting may be fine to win Org's activity but they must know that's no way to build a real Org.

Most affiliates / members will probably go running if they're asked to pay taxes or participate in any way...

Hah, I would like to see that.

"Welcome new members! Just so you know... taxes eh?"

*Camera pans, showing an empty room, tumbleweed bounces by, a lone cricket is chirping in a corner*

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Yeah TEST Squadron's page got me laughing pretty hard.

"They may be right, but we can't hear them over the sound of our massive Aurora fleet !"

if it was mass invites to everyone, i have none :/

Apparently, it is mass invites. I just read this moderator's reply in XPLOR's official RSI thread.

"However not every FLAGed post was considered a flame post as indicated by the XPLOR member reporting it.

The civil replies of those not appreciative of your mass invite action were not removed."

Apparently, it is mass invites. Just read this moderator's reply in XPLOR's official RSI thread.

"However not every FLAGed post was considered a flame post as indicated by the XPLOR member reporting it.

The civil replies of those not appreciative of your mass invite action were not removed."

Yeah looks like they've been hitting Orgs at the 100 people mark

Well they might have the numbers but do they have the sticking power. As was said once there is an actual call for all the affiliates and things to do something will they actually do it or is it an affiliation in name only. To be fair it seems a bit silly to push that hard at this point as no one knows what they are dealing with. We might have a lower number but we know that the core of our numbers are people that make us want to succeed as an org Imperium and LAMP have the same thing having not mass marketed themselves on a street corner, the same cannot be said for xplor and even test.

All that I can see coming from this is just more and more scattered groups when the terms don't work or a very dangerous uncertain org.

I have to say that Test have put their effort in.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I've dissolved my little org to go LTT all the way! I'll gladly help with anything that'll be needed but I'm most excited to go explore stuff.

No with the DFM.. I mean Arena Commander... what's the game plan for the comingmonths? Are we gonna be training together or anything along those lines? If I missed some important forum thread about it, pls let me know (sorry in advance).

Cheers!

I've dissolved my little org to go LTT all the way! I'll gladly help with anything that'll be needed but I'm most excited to go explore stuff.

No with the DFM.. I mean Arena Commander... what's the game plan for the comingmonths? Are we gonna be training together or anything along those lines? If I missed some important forum thread about it, pls let me know (sorry in advance).

Cheers!

That's the beauty of LTT, there's a division for everything =)

Well, isn't the multiplayer part of Arena Commander exclusive to the oldest backers, at first ?

Well considering I've been an Affiliate with Test for a while i can say they're alright so far.

and Ajirax yeah the oldest backers get a try at mutiplayer

Well, isn't the multiplayer part of Arena Commander exclusive to the oldest backers, at first ?

is getting rolled out in order, first subscribers then the oldest backers to the newest with access, once everyone has access its v1 until then it starts as v0.8 and v0.9, though everyone can play the SP in the meanwhile

here's more info: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13883-Arena-Commander-Weekly-Report-May-12-16

Thanks for the info.

I've backed the game in November last year so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to go multiplayer. Just a little longer....