LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

His username is croberts68, I can't like you now because I'm on my tablet (I can but I'm too lazy...).

Well I'll just like myself

and 200 pages, even though we have a subforum for the game (*cough* us *cough*) :P

@ixi_your_face

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

2008 members ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

2008 members ^_^

giphy.gif

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Ok here is my question for 10 for the Chairman. (yeah im a subscriber).

"Hello Chris, I've been meaning to ask about modifications. Currently we know we can modify our weapons for increased damage, chance to penetrate shields and so fourth. Will we be able to modify our power plants and other parts besides the weapons. (Example: Modifying the Avenger's Class 3 Powerplant for lets say a 20% increase output in power?)

"Hello Chris, I've been meaning to ask about modifications. Currently we know we can modify our weapons for increased damage, chance to penetrate shields and so fourth. Will we be able to modify our power plants and other parts besides the weapons. (Example: Modifying the Avenger's Class 3 Powerplant for lets say a 20% increase output in power?)

AFAIK all ship components were going to be covered under overclocking, but pushing components too hard could make them burn out or degrade faster and require earlier replacement.

-This space intentionally left blank-

How about..

Hey Chris, Why you no friends list?

How about..

Hey Chris, Why you no friends list?

And why no sub organizations ?

and such

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

And why no sub organizations ?

and such

I'm hoping the add that before the PU

Hell yeah, Uee Citizen Record #368486

I expected to be 400 000+ so it's a good surprise for me Haha

Congrats on the 2000+ members ;)

I'm still waiting for 450 pages...

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Hell yeah, Uee Citizen Record #368486

I expected to be 400 000+ so it's a good surprise for me Haha

Congrats on the 2000+ members ;)

#396675 for me

Since we're posting exact numbers, I'm #206082. Yeah, it's not as low as some people around here, but it looks to be lower than the majority of them.

Thought he said he was 3rd on a video...

Maybe they changed it

They did say that Chris was actually #3, and that they would change that immediately afterward.

I am lucky number #381909

Really glad we get single player from the onset though...

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Since we're posting exact numbers, I'm #206082. Yeah, it's not as low as some people around here, but it looks to be lower than the majority of them.

They did say that Chris was actually #3, and that they would change that immediately afterward.

Thank god, the thought of actually being wrong scared me

I am lucky number #381909

Really glad we get single player from the onset though...

As long as there is a multiplayer swarm mode as well I'm happy

Uee Citizen Record #367254

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

NOOooooooo! I thought the DFM was out tomorrow.

Well, considering the many delays, a single additional day isn't so bad x)

All i know is the multiplayer part for me will  be somewhere  at the end of june...i hope