LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

in ixi we trust

post-68932-0-18845800-1400446993_thumb.j

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Just thought about it. Maybe i'll be pirate/bounty hunter.

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

Just thought about it. Maybe i'll be pirate/bounty hunter.

check out my thread on that man "Pirating and General Illegalness" im compiling info for that side of the game.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

check out my thread on that man "Pirating and General Illegalness" im compiling info for that side of the game.

that will be quite useful, prolly for more people than you can imagine :D 

Not all those who wander are lost.

that will be quite useful, prolly for more people than you can imagine :D

Hah, yeah people might not openly say it but I'm sure there's a lot planning to get their paws dirty.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Hah, yeah people might not openly say it but I'm sure there's a lot planning to get their paws dirty.

It is handy as well to the more law abiding citizens, we can see all of your dastardly plans.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

heard today in 10 for the chairman - there will be no friend list

i am more and more disappointed of the current organization options

if there will be no friendlist

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

I am sure they said at one stage that it would be an organisation sort of setup for friends lists. still with the current implementation it is a tad difficult to have an org you are a member of and a separate affiliated org for friends.

A hope would be to not be locked into only one org membership at a time, I mean IRL I could be hired by multiple companies or even run multiple companies at once.

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

i already have long playlist of old world jazz that i will play out from my ship while exploring the verse or blowing yours mekekeke

for all the cool souls in ltt this is for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

at all or on DFM release?

Ya i agree this is kinda stupid.  Should be able to have full membership in at least 2 orgs.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

honestly i dunno why CR got the idea that a dedicated friend list for everyone was a bad idea, or game/immersion breaking? i mean such thing exist now almost everywhere, what are the odds that in the future wouldn't, maybe not like it is now, but the concept should be the same

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Unless thinking on it they want to implement it some other way later on like through a contact list in your virtual computer pda thingie, I have not yet watched the 10 from the chairman so I am not sure of how he worded this or what he was speaking on.

-Groucho Marx

Unless thinking on it they want to implement it some other way later on like through a contact list in your virtual computer pda thingie, I have not yet watched the 10 from the chairman so I am not sure of how he worded this or what he was speaking on.

don't remember the details but, essentially he said that with the org system was enough and that if player wanted they should make their own org to use it like that, IMO that could work but seems like a makeshift solution that isn't gonna work well

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

problem with making your own org is you lose full membership in any other org. cuz u have to set an org you made as main. so if u just want an org for your friends u pretty much cant be involved in another org.

Now you could argue yes but all my friends can join the LTT or what ever org you are a full member of but we all know that is going to happen for absolutely all of your friends there will always be the one dude in the silly obscure org which he wont leave.

-Groucho Marx

Ya that guy is such a dick

Now you could argue yes but all my friends can join the LTT or what ever org you are a full member of but we all know that is going to happen for absolutely all of your friends there will always be the one dude in the silly obscure org which he wont leave.

what about people who don't want to deal with orgs? How are they going to find friends in game?

what about people who don't want to deal with orgs? How are they going to find friends in game?

They have no friends!

-Groucho Marx

those guys are such dicks

those guys are such dicks

They might be very dedicated to RPing a Drifter.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

High planes drifter. i can dig it