LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I can't deal with another day

neither can I.

well this may cheer you guys up, maybe they release DFM once is 29 in aus and nz, its morning there maybe tomorrow in the afternoon they put it out instead of past tomorrow morning :3 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Hey, doesn't the fighter module come out soon? I recall there being a date, but I don't remember it. If somebody could remind me what the date was, that would be great.

COMIC SANS

Hey, doesn't the fighter module come out soon? I recall there being a date, but I don't remember it. If somebody could remind me what the date was, that would be great.

Thursday, no specific hour has be given but me (or anyone) probably post a thread when is out also check this for more specifics: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13883-Arena-Commander-Weekly-Report-May-12-16

also didn't you see the thread that has it plastered in the title :P 

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Thursday, no specific hour has be given but me (or anyone) probably post a thread when is out also check this for more specifics: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13883-Arena-Commander-Weekly-Report-May-12-16

also didn't you see the thread that has it plastered in the title :P

I honestly didn't see that thread.

>_>

But yay, I'll finally be able to shoot down baddies in my Origin 300i.

COMIC SANS

>_>

um..no?

Your stuck with a Hornet till next update

And you have to stand in line, i havent exacly followed how it works but so far i understand a Singel player release comes first then multiplayer and ...earlier bakers and Subscribers get to play one or both first....i think.

>_>

and fry a 7950 in the process :P

um..no?

And you have to stand in line, i havent exacly followed how it works but so far i understand a Singel player release comes first then multiplayer and ...earlier bakers and Subscribers get to play one or both first....i think.

ahh, yes i forgot this detail, multiplayer access is rolled out progressively in order, first subscriber, then, the oldest backers to newest backer, you can see which number you are checking your profile at the RSI page 

ahh, yes i forgot this detail, multiplayer access is rolled out progressively in order, first subscriber, then, the oldest backers to newest backer, you can see which number you are when checking your profile at the RSI page 

oh subs are first in line?`HA even better! mwahahahhaha.

ahh, yes i forgot this detail, multiplayer access is rolled out progressively in order, first subscriber, then, the oldest backers to newest backer, you can see which number you are checking your profile at the RSI page

Meh, makes sense I guess. I was referring to shooting down computer player baddies though. Just now finding out about this whole multi-player thing. Just another bonus.

:P

COMIC SANS

Meh, makes sense I guess. I was referring to shooting down computer player baddies though. Just now finding out about this whole multi-player thing. Just another bonus.

:P

lol, the MP part is the reason people is losing their shit about this also, i doubt people exitaction comes from playing alone in a son to be space sim MMO

lol, the MP part is the reason people is losing their shit about this also, i doubt people exitaction comes from playing alone in a son to be space sim MMO

I'm almost just as excited for SP, there aren't that many new-gen space sims out there (Freelancer is getting kinda old).

And on another note, it would seem that Orgs mass inviting other Orgs members in becoming a thing. Just received a Global Space Trade Company invite, which makes two in as many days... (As a Trade Org they said they were interested in military protection, but they should do that with formal alliances instead of handpicking single members)

I thought the associate program was a good thing, at first, now I'm not so sure. Seems to be getting out of hands...

As a member of the TTWA, I got an invitation also from the Global Space Trade Company... :/

Little did they know that it's part of the UOLTTC...

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

As a member of the TTWA, I got an invitation also from the Global Space Trade Company... :/

What the TTWA?

Yeah so did I. It's not one of ours is it? The trade company that is.

PC Specs: Case: NZXT Phantom 530; Motherboard: Maximus VI Formula; CPU: Intel Haswell I5 4670k; CPU Cooler: Intel Stock (for now); RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Red 2x4GB 1600 MHz; GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 DD; HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Black; SSD: Samsung 840 EVO; PSU: Corsair AX 860; Monitor: Asus MX23H

I'm almost just as excited for SP, there aren't that many new-gen space sims out there (Freelancer is getting kinda old).

And on another note, it would seem that Orgs mass inviting other Orgs members in becoming a thing. Just received a Global Space Trade Company invite, which makes two in as many days... (As a Trade Org they said they were interested in military protection, but they should do that with formal alliances instead of handpicking single members)

I thought the associate program was a good thing, at first, now I'm not so sure. Seems to be getting out of hands...

The SP is going to be great, its more about the flying about for me rather than the dogfight stuff.

I am holding off on affiliating to any other org until much later in the game, there are too many unknowns at the moment and I think by being a member in the UOLTT I will be quite happy :D

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

From GSTC:

Hi Rent A Spoon,

Dear board members and members of The Trusted Wingman Alliance,

Our company, Global Space Trade Company, is proud to announce that we are interested in your profile, and that we would like to have you as a part of our associates.

With a strong experience in spatial trade and transport, acquired thanks to many years in this domain, Global Space Trade Company offers to his associates the chance to live a real outsized, and human adventure. This adventure, we want you to live it with us.

Currently under reconstruction following serious events that affected our business, GSTC needs some security / defense agreements with companies specialized in security... companies like yours.

In this context, collaboration between our two companies would allow you to benefit from our services and to earn commissions, and us to benefit from your skills in security to defend our ships during transports.

We are the company you need to express your talent and make benefits !

So please consider our offer.

Hope to see you soon count among us,

Cordially,

Check the Organization section in your

Personal Profile for more information.

Roberts Space Industries

What the TTWA?

The Trusted Wingman Alliance. You founded it, remember ? :lol:

I don't think they realized it was part of LTT, looks like they're interested in affiliating with smaller security Orgs.

I would love to see that how it would look in an alphabetised list... Trusted Wingman Alliance, The

now abbreviate it :D

Sorry I just saw that and couldn't help myself.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

@rentaspoon i know i am a part of the TTWA as well and got this same invite.  I think what i plan to do is accept these trade orgs. requests to try and gather intel for pirate raiding parties.  If they are mass inviting one can easily slip under their radar to get intel.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

um..no?

Uhm... no? As I recall, they said that the basic single-seat ships (Aurora, 300i, and Hornet) WILL be in the first public release, and if you only have a multi-crew ship or a variant that isn't in, they'll loan you a Hornet in the mean time.

@rentaspoon i know i am a part of the TTWA as well and got this same invite.  I think what i plan to do is accept these trade orgs. requests to try and gather intel for pirate raiding parties.  If they are mass inviting one can easily slip under their radar to get intel.

Maybe it would be best to wait the PU release for that (or not doing it at all, I don't really like playing dirty especially when it's a 15/20 members org, but that's just me, I'm new and I'm not pretending to tell anyone what to do ^^)

I mean, any intel gathered 1 or 2 years prior to release won't be much use, we won't be able to do anything with it, and anything you learn is more than likely to change in the meantime. Unless you're planning to stay underground for a couple of years :D

Maybe it would be best to wait the PU release for that (or not doing it at all, I don't really like playing dirty especially when it's a 15/20 members org, but that's just me, I'm new and I'm not pretending to tell anyone what to do ^^)

I mean, any intel gathered 1 or 2 years prior to release won't be much use, we won't be able to do anything with it, and anything you learn is more than likely to change in the meantime. Unless you're planning to stay underground for a couple of years :D

Well first off i understand its 1 or 2 years away from the PU release and lots will change.  But, its just for fun at the moment,  i respect you not wanting to play dirty as well however i plan on being a pirate and have a thread dedicated to gathering info for my fellow criminal players in this Org.  So ya i plan on staying underground pretty much the whole time lol.  Also i have my UOLTTT status redacted to protect the org from my dealings.  This game is all about finding your play style and really trying to get fully immersed in the universe.

:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: They're more like guide lines than actual rules. :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: