LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Thanks for the info.

I've backed the game in November last year so I guess I'll have to wait a little longer to go multiplayer. Just a little longer....

he, we are almost on the same boat, i also backed in nov last year

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

April for me, but I am a subscriber and some post are saying subscribers will get early access...will wait and see :)

I joined in Feb so I'll be one of the last :(

Yeah same, I pledged pretty late so we're in the same boat :'(

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I joined in Feb so I'll be one of the last :(

wait if you're talking about the org, that's not how it works, its since you first backed the game, heck if you check your profile, your citizen number is essentially you position in the waiting line, here's mine: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/AGH though if your a subscriber, your skiping the whole line AFAIK

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Made my first pledge in February, but I "melted" it and used the credits to buy another one a few days ago, I dunno which date they'll count...

wait if you're talking about the org, that's not how it works, its since you first backed the game, heck if you check your profile, your citizen number is essentially you position in the waiting line, here's mine: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/AGH though if your a subscriber, your skiping the whole line AFAIK

Coolies in that case. Mine's "Uee Citizen Record #67746".

Also, the org's at 1990 members! :D

-This space intentionally left blank-

I've dissolved my little org to go LTT all the way! I'll gladly help with anything that'll be needed but I'm most excited to go explore stuff.

No with the DFM.. I mean Arena Commander... what's the game plan for the comingmonths? Are we gonna be training together or anything along those lines? If I missed some important forum thread about it, pls let me know (sorry in advance).

Cheers!

welcome dud!

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

I always get freaked out when I load these pages, all the CSS completely breaks for a few seconds............

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

How do you see what your citizen number is?

log in into RSI an just click in your profile pic when you hover into "my rsi" button

It says on your page on RSI.

Holy absolute balls. <Uee Citizen Record #390569>

;_;

Holy absolute balls. <Uee Citizen Record #390569>

;_;

Yeah I get you - #411877 here :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Yeah I get you - #411877 here :P

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm #415207 D:

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

wait if you're talking about the org, that's not how it works, its since you first backed the game, heck if you check your profile, your citizen number is essentially you position in the waiting line, here's mine: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/AGH though if your a subscriber, your skiping the whole line AFAIK

No I joined the same time I backed

I almost let this game slip... glad I didn't

is getting rolled out in order, first subscribers then the oldest backers to the newest with access, once everyone has access its v1 until then it starts as v0.8 and v0.9, though everyone can play the SP in the meanwhile

here's more info: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13883-Arena-Commander-Weekly-Report-May-12-16

oh... I guess i will be one of the first once to pewpew then :D

my number is 98527

oh... I guess i will be one of the first once to pewpew then :D

my number is 98527

and now to one up you  :D

Hm, I wonder who would have #1

Hm, I wonder who would have #1

Chris Roberts ofc. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Think he is no 3

No, he's #1. I checked. Wingman is 127ish.

No, he's #1. I checked. Wingman is 127ish.

Thought he said he was 3rd on a video...

Maybe they changed it