a lady asked me out for a drink/movie. (ladies help please)

SGTechGamer
15 minutes ago, Mug said:
  1. 12 minutes ago, jstudrawa said:

Lucky I didn't get flowers she's allergic to them, we had snacks at a cafe, she talked I listened we went to see "how to track n your dragon 3" I told her she was my first date she laughed and dropped the entire cup of coca cola on my pants and I loved her ooed like I peed myself, she asked my interest I told her pc gaming she asked what game I told her "overwatch" and she goes"oh which character" and that's where a screwed up.... I started ranting about every character. We went to giodano to get me a new pair of pants went to a arcade we played a few games had dinner  took her back she gave me a peck on. My beard. And "I tried to do the same" note the tried. I headbutt her in the nose. She went home with a bloody nose. 

I don't think I'll be getting a second date. 

My Main System :  https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Hk4pcY (Silverstone Sugo SG13W) 

My Home Gaming Pc : https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Hk4pcY (Silverstone RVZ03) 

O

12 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Thats racist /s

Seriously wear whatever looks good on you..as long its casual

Slow down hero..its the 1st date.

Seriously who does that?

But it depends on the girl i guess..i'll be fine with that

Not just female char..but basically any women during a date..You're asking to get shot if you do that.

Nevertheless...I wish you good luck not that you'll need it..i am sure you'll be fine.

Go get her.

1 it's not racist when the white shirt turned yellow after 1 date from sweat. 

2 I headbutt her nose on the goodnight peck. 

3 well I got too excited when she said she played Overwatch too. 

O

5 minutes ago, SGTechGamer said:

1 it's not racist when the white shirt turned yellow after 1 date from sweat. 

Its was a joke..but alright guess you're the sweaty type.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

18 minutes ago, SGTechGamer said:

I headbutt her in the nose. She went home with a bloody nose. 

I think you were okay until this point ? 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

48 minutes ago, jstudrawa said:

And for god sakes, get out more!  Fuck.  Get hobbies and hang out in the real world a bit.

Eh, don't shame the guy for being a bit antisocial. Hell, I only leave the house once a week and even then it's only to buy food, then right back home, and I'm doin' just fine.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

If she's a coworker, keep it professional at work.  Check your HR policies on dating at work and be aware that you might need to announce your relationship to local HR if the relationship moves forward.

Other than that... enjoy your movie.

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

5 minutes ago, SGTechGamer said:

Should I buy something to apologise at work tomorrow? 

Others can interject, but I'd say offer to take her out to dinner as an apology.  If she's that attracted to you she'll accept, if not then move on.

3 minutes ago, Steeeeeeeve said:

Others can interject, but I'd say offer to take her out to dinner as an apology.  If she's that attracted to you she'll accept, if not then move on.

A restaurant? Fast food? Those classy wine $400-500 spots? 

O

3 minutes ago, SGTechGamer said:

Ask her, not us. Tell her that she knows best what she likes, you're just happy for the lovely company.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Am I the only one who's read this and thinks that this could be a troll post?

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

1 minute ago, WereCatf said:

Ask her, not us. Tell her that she knows best what she likes, you're just happy for the lovely company.

K, at least I'm taking notes to remind me. 

O

Just now, AmpedUpDad said:

Yes, the idea popped to mind the moment I read the first post. Still, even if it did turn out to be a troll-thread later on, it'd only reflect poorly on the troll, not me, so I have nothing to lose in replying honestly to this thread. Besides, I don't think it is a troll-thread.

4 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

suggest somewhere, they will always say no and suggest another place. Then go there. Found thats a more simple method than asking outright. Everyones a winner, as long as it doesn't cost a months wages 

Also, I normally wear a shirt that has a collar, but looks really casual, and is comfy af. theyre sort of like what Alex wears at LMG. 

see if you can find a good common interest with her, like watersports, that way you can spend more time with them, and you get to show off how amazing you are at that particular thing

I make intelligent lights do cool things

2 minutes ago, AmpedUpDad said:

Think what you may, but I'm glad they helped me out. 

Not everyone is a troll, so thanks to those who came to my need. It's almost 11pm over here in Singapore so goodnight hope I'll be able to sleep. 

O

4 minutes ago, YaBoiWill said:

suggest somewhere, they will always say no and suggest another place. Then go there. Found thats a more simple method than asking outright. Everyones a winner, as long as it doesn't cost a months wages 

Also, I normally wear a shirt that has a collar, but looks really casual, and is comfy af. theyre sort of like what Alex wears at LMG. 

see if you can find a good common interest with her, like watersports, that way you can spend more time with them, and you get to show off how amazing you are at that particular thing

I weigh 78kgs I don't do sports I'm a video technician in a church and I look like a hairy ape , she's a church coordinator the few games I play I'm not too good but passable. She said I was a sweet guy but I still don't see how. 

O

Just be clean, dress on point, if it is a movie. it is casual, wear something casual and not outlandish.

Anything over done will make her uncomfortable due to your own panic attack.

It's a woman, human like us men, no different, just missing an appendage and has 2 lovely soft domes.. for later maybe.

Reconciliation for this lady? Just apologize, make it clear you really like her and that you would like to try again if possible, except mention that you were nervous and are very sorry for hurting her.

Be human, let go of your anxiety.

6 hours ago, SGTechGamer said:

Lucky I didn't get flowers she's allergic to them, we had snacks at a cafe, she talked I listened we went to see "how to track n your dragon 3" I told her she was my first date she laughed and dropped the entire cup of coca cola on my pants and I loved her ooed like I peed myself, she asked my interest I told her pc gaming she asked what game I told her "overwatch" and she goes"oh which character" and that's where a screwed up.... I started ranting about every character. We went to giodano to get me a new pair of pants went to a arcade we played a few games had dinner  took her back she gave me a peck on. My beard. And "I tried to do the same" note the tried. I headbutt her in the nose. She went home with a bloody nose. 

I don't think I'll be getting a second date. 

Not gonna lie it sounds sweet, glad you didn't bring flowers haha

Did you like her? If you did, make sure you give her a call and tell her that you enjoyed your time with her and that you'd like to see her again. 

About the sweat, my advice is to buy strong deodorant. I remember during my teens I bought driclor, which is basically aluminium chloride (stuff that makes you not sweat) and alcohol which evaporates. That stuff made sweaty me into sweatless me, put it on for 4 days straight and didn't sweat for a week afterwards, top stuff.

Stop stressing, be yourself - that's what got her to ask you out in the first place.

Anything you do to change that is a lie.  So don't start a relationship (potentially) based off false characteristics.  Be you bro.

Workstation Laptop: Dell Precision 7540, Xeon E-2276M, 32gb DDR4, Quadro T2000 GPU, 4k display

Wifes Rig: ASRock B550m Riptide, Ryzen 5 5600X, Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6700 XT, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker RAM, ARESGAME AGS 850w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750, 500gb Crucial m.2, DIYPC MA01-G case

My Rig: ASRock B450m Pro4, Ryzen 5 3600, ARESGAME River 5 CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 2060 KO, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz TeamGroup T-Force RAM, ARESGAME AGV750w PSU, 1tb WD Black SN750 NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 3tb Hitachi 7200 RPM HDD, Fractal Design Focus G Mini custom painted.  

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 video card benchmark result - AMD Ryzen 5 3600,ASRock B450M Pro4 (3dmark.com)

Daughter 1 Rig: ASrock B450 Pro4, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, AMD R9 Fury X w/ Swiftech KOMODO waterblock, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiators in push/pull 16gb (2x8) Patriot Viper CL14 2666mhz RAM, Corsair HX850 PSU, 250gb Samsun 960 EVO NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 512GB TeamGroup MP30 M.2 SATA III SSD, SuperTalent 512gb SATA III SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case. 

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Daughter 2 Rig: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire Nitro+ R9 Fury Tri-X, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case

6 hours ago, AmpedUpDad said:

Could have been if he said she was smoking hot. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

10 hours ago, SGTechGamer said:

I learned a few things today, 

1 some girls like hairy guys

2 never wear white on a date

3 never choose a love story movie for a first date( the girl may think you want to make out with her) 

4 practice my kissing

5 never talk about pc games at date

6 never say how hot a female char is in a game

7 never wear light color jeans

And lastly don't ever sweat like a pig and n your date. 

Let us review each point.

1. damn right they do. just make sure to shave where it counts so they don't start coughing up hairballs

2. white pants are great for hiding potential stains. just dont spill on yourself

3. choose a movie that seems appropriate for the night. lets be real, you DO want to make out with her, but just take it slow

4. practice on @WereCatf or @aezakmi . I hear they use just the right amount of bite

5. better than talking about console games

6. yikes

7. refer to point 2

8. YOU DIDNT RELAX. i know its easier said than done, but just talk to her like shes a normal person (she is). maybe have some alcohol before the date next time.

All in all, even with the nose bleed thing, it aint over. She's clearly into you, so ask her out again and learn from your mistakes. Just don't donkey punch her this time!

QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT A REPLY!

PC #1

Ryzen 7 3700x@4.4ghz (All core) | MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon | Crucial Ballistix 2x16gb (OC 3600mhz)

MSI GTX 1080 8gb | SoundBlaster ZXR | Corsair HX850

Samsung 960 256gb | Samsung 860 1gb | Samsung 850 500gb

HGST 4tb, HGST 2tb | Seagate 2tb | Seagate 2tb

Custom CPU/GPU water loop

PC #2

Ryzen 7 1700@3.8ghz (All core) | Aorus AX370 Gaming K5 | Vengeance LED 3200mhz 2x8gb

Sapphire R9 290x 4gb | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair RM650

Samsung 850 128gb | Intel 240gb | Seagate 2tb

Corsair H80iGT AIO

Laptop

Core i7 6700HQ | Samsung 2400mhz 2x8gb DDR4

GTX 1060M 3gb | FiiO E10k DAC

Samsung 950 256gb | Sandisk Ultra 2tb SSD

9 hours ago, TeaDrinkingMaximus said:

Just be clean, dress on point, if it is a movie. it is casual, wear something casual and not outlandish.

Anything over done will make her uncomfortable due to your own panic attack.

It's a woman, human like us men, no different, just missing an appendage and has 2 lovely soft domes.. for later maybe.

Reconciliation for this lady? Just apologize, make it clear you really like her and that you would like to try again if possible, except mention that you were nervous and are very sorry for hurting her.

Be human, let go of your anxiety.

5 hours ago, Raskolnikov said:

Could have been if he said she was smoking hot. 

I'm already glad a lady would even ask me out, who am I to be picky. 

2 hours ago, BigDamn said:

Let us review each point.

1. damn right they do. just make sure to shave where it counts so they don't start coughing up hairballs

2. white pants are great for hiding potential stains. just dont spill on yourself

3. choose a movie that seems appropriate for the night. lets be real, you DO want to make out with her, but just take it slow

4. practice on @WereCatf or @aezakmi . I hear they use just the right amount of bite

5. better than talking about console games

6. yikes

7. refer to point 2

8. YOU DIDNT RELAX. i know its easier said than done, but just talk to her like shes a normal person (she is). maybe have some alcohol before the date next time.

All in all, even with the nose bleed thing, it aint over. She's clearly into you, so ask her out again and learn from your mistakes. Just don't donkey punch her this time!

I apologized and asked her to lunch she said yes and I let her pick, we're having lunch at "ajisan ramen" she said she understood I was nervous with her last night and doesn't blame me. Thanks for the help guys. 

O

3 hours ago, BigDamn said:

I.....I don't know if this an insult or a compliment ?