Do you still play minecraft?

MojangYang

A little bit of MC with friends, prefer vanilla but 1.7.2 modpacks are still nice

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I used to play a lot but now I barely touch it. I still like it though.

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

I remember learning to play "Wet hands" on the piano. Wouldn't know how to play it now at all but it's still such a nostalgic tune for me :(

I only play minecraft heavily modded every now and then. Regular minecraft is boring and the mutliplayer community is not that great imo.

Damn....

No

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

On 1/20/2019 at 1:54 AM, MojangYang said:

Hi guys. I know that most of you guys have moved onto fortnite. Minecraft is no longer the popular game. I’m kind of sad. It was the game that inspired me. I have decided to stick to it.

this is a survey in LTT forum on how many people still plays minecraft. Plz let me know!

Good for you for sticking to what you enjoy most. Never sell out son. I still play Minecraft every now and then because i can't run much of anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 1:54 AM, MojangYang said:

Hi guys. I know that most of you guys have moved onto fortnite. Minecraft is no longer the popular game. I’m kind of sad. It was the game that inspired me. I have decided to stick to it.

this is a survey in LTT forum on how many people still plays minecraft. Plz let me know!

still play it all the time

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

I haven't really played it in years now. Which is why I effectively gave my Minecraft and MC Win 10 accounts to my youngest sibling (though it's also one of the few games they have which runs well on Intel HD3000 graphics). BTW I started playing with the Classic version, and last played it properly when it hit 1.2.5. Kind of amazing how much it's changed (and how many versions separate some of my favourite mods now).

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

I tend to play it on and off for a few months at a time.  Bought the game back when it was in Beta (one wool color, one glass color, etc.)  O boy, do I remember when different color wool and glass got added, folks where going nuts.  :P

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I usually play it a couple times a year with my brother for a few weeks at a time. We still have our old maps back from 2011. I think our main map we play on is from 2013.

i5-4670K ~ RX 470 ~ Z87MX-D3H ~ MX300 525GB ~ CM Hyper 212+ ~ 12GB 1600MHz Ram ~ EarthWatts 650 ~ NZXT GAMMA ~ WD Blue 250GB

<<Aside from the obvious bland username

I recently just got into hunger games again but got burnt out and decided to focus on the single-player aspects of the game. That being said, I'm missing out on tons of adventure maps that are being released and hope to finish most if not all of the good ones out there. 

Don't call me a nerd, it makes me look slightly smarter than you

Rarely, basically only if I learn that there's been a big update, I'll go pretty hard at it for a couple days.   I started very early on and went straight into hosting Minecraft servers and did so from 2009-2016ish.