Do you still play minecraft?

MojangYang
3 minutes ago, zassou said:

one of those thing that, i was nothing to you, dont like it, dont hate it. until a bunch of shitheads cant stop talking about it, then you hate it.

Do you hate popular things?

Personally, I decide on the merit of things based on my own interests, likes, and dislikes, and not whether it's popular or not. Some of the most amazing games I've ever played were games that "shitheads couldn't stop talking about". Did that make me hate those games? Nope. Live and let live.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

8 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

"Poor graphics"?

Does graphics make a game? Most definitely not. The graphics are an artistic choice to evoke retro styling.

As for the molten core thing, you've lost me.

Anyway, to each their own, I just cannot understand your position, as it does not seem to be based on anything substantive.

Actually for the style that Minecraft was made in, its pretty damn fucking impressive, you can’t expect realistic shit, like all games try to do. The game has its different approach to graphics with its pixelated style with a 3D world..... that’s a stupid thing to say when it comes to Minecraft “bad graphics”

Just now, Juniiii said:

Actually for the style that Minecraft was made in, its pretty damn fucking impressive, you can’t expect realistic shit, like all games try to do. The game has its different approach to graphics with its pixelated style with a 3D world..... that’s a stupid thing to say when it comes to Minecraft “bad graphics”

Not to mention one guyOne single guy wrote the original Minecraft. In Java. AAA "realistic" Graphics don't make a game. Considering Minecraft was an indie game when it came out? It's goddamn impressive.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

I still miss my beautiful Extreme Hills biome from Ver <= 1.6.4. In 1.7 they turned it from beautiful grassy hills with cliff overhangs into solid rock tops covered in ugly gravel ?

I can only play Minecraft now though if it's modded or with friends. Not much I haven't done in it at this point to be honest.

Unfortunately I haven't played it in a loooong time. I shoudl fire it up sometime again though. I have played from the very beginning almost, when it was just a creative mode demo. Then survival came, alpha mode, beta oh boy those were the times. Such a nice game.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

3 hours ago, tikker said:

Unfortunately I haven't played it in a loooong time. I shoudl fire it up sometime again though. I have played from the very beginning almost, when it was just a creative mode demo. Then survival came, alpha mode, beta oh boy those were the times. Such a nice game.

I joined a bit later, after seeing 1.1 update being talked about in a PC gaming / hardware magazine. I remember being on a server for a few months and annoying the admin by informing him that 1.2.3 had come out like 3 days after 1.2.2

Modded yeah sometimes now and again, but vanilla nope

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

Terraria > Minecraft :P

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

Just came back to it

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

Minecraft still has more monthly players than Fortnite, last I looked.

I'm proud to say that I'm one of them.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I don't play anymore but I used to play quite a bit and had a small server that I would host for friends etc... Kind of fell out of it once we got tired of messing with mods. I might go back to it at one point but I don't really feel the need currently. 

Never really got into Minecraft.  I think Kerbal Space Program and Infinifactory scratched that itch for me.

I played it for probably 6000 hours a few years ago on both mobile and pc, but haven't gotten back into it, the new version just feels like a modded minecraft to me.

The version i got stuck on is 1.7.10 / 1.8

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

I mostly play with mod packs like stoneblock, skyblock, ect. rarely ever vanilla other than for a bit after new update

Nothing to see here, move along

9 hours ago, zassou said:

one of those thing that, i was nothing to you, dont like it, dont hate it. until a bunch of shitheads cant stop talking about it, then you hate it.

I actually can relate to that, I didn't like Minecraft because of how annoyed I was so many people were talking about it, eventually I stumbled onto some YouTube videos and saw it looked fun, and I've loved it ever since.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

10 hours ago, zassou said:

poor graphics, and someone adding post effect thing on that... in my time, mc means molten core, not some stupid mosaic game

Minecraft is actually not pixelated in a bad way. If you look at each block carefully, you will find that the world is beautiful. Unlike other pixelated games that are trying to have good graphics, Minecraft is using the pixels to look awesome. Plus, you can have shaders and resource packs.

people claim the graphics is bad, but it is actually one of the harder games to run, :D

4 hours ago, pipnina said:

Wonder if there could be an LTT Minecraft server? ? Official or unofficial.

Might be fun. I'd join.

I’m making a Minecraft server at home and i’m Wondering is I can use it on LTT. But the hardware is a bit shitty. Not exactly shitty, just a bit old.

2 hours ago, Tog Driver said:

I actually can relate to that, I didn't like Minecraft because of how annoyed I was so many people were talking about it, eventually I stumbled onto some YouTube videos and saw it looked fun, and I've loved it ever since.

It’s kind of same with Fortnite

On 1/20/2019 at 1:54 AM, MojangYang said:

Hi guys. I know that most of you guys have moved onto fortnite. Minecraft is no longer the popular game. I’m kind of sad. It was the game that inspired me. I have decided to stick to it.

this is a survey in LTT forum on how many people still plays minecraft. Plz let me know!

Idk how anyone could go from MC to Fortnite. But yeah my MC server has been up for 6 years continuously. Not going anywhere.

When the planets align correctly, yes.

I still do play minecraft but not as often as I used too.

It's nice to play with friends or on a whitelisted servers. Tried some public servers but most are full of angry 12 year old kids....

CPU: i7-12700KF Grill Plate Edition // MOBO: Asus Z690-PLUS WIFI D4 // RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident Z 3200MHz CL14 

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 FE // PSU: Corsair RM750i // CASE: Thermaltake Core X71 // BOOT: Samsung Evo 960 500GB

STORAGE: WD PC SN530 512GB + Samsung Evo 860 500GB // COOLING: Full custom loop // DISPLAY: LG 34UC89G-B

15 hours ago, MojangYang said:

It’s kind of same with Fortnite

Yeah, I don't play fortnite and am rather tired of hearing about it, I'm also tired of hearing about the GTA series.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

I have been playing Minecraft for a long time, ,because I am playing alone, no fun.