Do YOU still believe in God?

Jz1

Is god just a cruel joke to us humans? It torments me everyday thinking If I should believe or not, I mean I don't feel a connection with God. I sort of did when I was a kid but I think that with time I've gotten older and wiser and its coming to the point where I need to decide if I want to keep trolling myself. I always felt like I was talking to a wall, but maybe there are phenomenal things out there, cause I have definitely experienced it. Hearing weird noises at night and having something touch me at night. (Not Sexual). I've heard my name whispered many times when I've been sleeping but I think that might be from Schizophrenia because my dad has it and I think I adopted it as well.

I've had many occasions of when I feel like something is going into my body or perhaps spirit? and my heart starts beating incredibly fast and I wake up scared s**tless, I also get sleep paralysis where I can't move or anything until its over.

If you're not going to take this post seriously then don't say anything cause I'm looking for answers right now.

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S

I sort of did when I was a kid but I think that with time I've gotten older and wiser and its coming to the point where I need to decide if I want to keep trolling myself.

You're 15, you're still a kid...

Ohh come on, not another religion based thread

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I'm forced to believe in god. But as for sleep paralysis, i too had them once. scared the shit out of me.  

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

My opinion is that god was old way to do a scam money and now days it is way to releaf ignorance and fear from "afterlife".

god is just something we made up to explain the things we don't understand, i don't believe in god but at the same time i don't really care, the thing is, you literally can't know, theres no way to know so thinking about it is just wasting energy, don't bother, don't care.

Well i was raised Catholic but then i started thinking and i reallised that believing in a Higher Power isn't something for me. The church does more harm than good in my case.. 

I don't hate pleople who believe in a higher power and i can see why they believe that but when you start forcing it on to people you deserve a puch!

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Also if there is a 'God' why would he or she or that? care about us? There are 1.000.000 aliens cooler that us :P 

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Nope, I don't care either way.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

My opinion is that god was old way to do a scam money and now days it is way to releaf ignorance and fear from "afterlife".

you hit the nail on the head my friend.

you-believe-in-god-lol.jpg

I mean seriously! it was just created for that person to believe in karma or something.We dont have any solid proof.Like my grandmother is very religious and i tell her that does god want to help people? she says yes.....Guess what,What about what happened to 9/11? Nothing magical happened...... -.-

I'm an antitheist.....

Grammar nazis are people too!
Treat your local grammar nazi nicely and he might teach you a thing or two. (Note that I'm Belgian and not a native English speaker.)
Chivalry isn't dead!

I'm forced to believe in god. But as for sleep paralysis, i too had them once. scared the shit out of me.  

Apparently in some cultures, its a demon/evil presence in the room pushing down on the body. 

Sennheiser HD600 Logitech G304 White Anne Pro 2 LG27UL500

Ryzen 5 3600 + MSI B450i Gaming Plus AC in Fractal Design Nano S

its just the way we are taught. if i tell a kid there is a monster under his bed he believes it. when you are older you keep the old habits. you will say thank god for x and y. like thank god i didn`t forget my window open. WAT ???

if you were born with no introduction to religion,you would live your life without knowing about it,couse NO ONE TOLD YOU.

so its the people,draging along the ''tradition''

Apparently in some cultures, its a demon/evil presence in the room pushing down on the body. 

I don't believe in any cultures or tradition. 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

I don't but I think is more of that I was thought to believe in science, be cynical and not believe everything until it is proven, but I do attend a Catholic school. Values that religions impart are actually good and people should listen IMO.

Personal Rig

i7 4790K | Asus Z97I-WiFi | CM 280L | Sapphire R9 290X Tri-X | Kingston ValueRAM 2 x 8GB | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB Seagate SSHD | Seasonic Platinium 660W | Bitfenix Prodigy

To be honest I'm baptised as Christian & the country I live in is very religious, but as time passed I changed my mind to Atheist, but sometimes I have very scary dreams. They are mostly religious where evil entities are trying to hurt me. Sometimes they are so scary when I woke up in the night in sweats, I don't want to sleep again & few minutes I still feel that dream. That period I was also very drowned in some satanic music, bands like Behemoth, Hexentanz, Belphegor, Dark Funeral, some ritual ambient bands & all black energies that come from similar music. So basically what I want to say, those dreams made me to think again about is there something in our universe like God or Devil? Are we alone here? To be honest, I don't know. Maybe they exist & those dreams are sign of something, or maybe they don't exist & it's just in our brain, thus thinking makes me nor Atheist nor Theist, but Agnostic. It isn't very easy to answer the question if God exists or not. It is the question that humanity won't have an answer until we die. But you just can't say that it doesn't exists because you can not prove it, & also you can not prove it that it exists. So best option I think is to be neutral & respect other peoples believes.

P.S. I also had sleep paralysis.

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

They are mostly religious where evil entities are trying to hurt me.

That sounds about right, the evil entity being christianity or something else?

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I personally believe in god or a higher might in general. This still doesn't hinder me to study chemistry and believe in scientific discoverys. For me God is the power who created the first particle or something like that. I mean let's face it ... even with infinite time and money humanity can never really explain anything. If we get behind the big bang, the next thing we have to ask is what was before that and so on. So at some point a starting point had to be set, and me belief is that the power or what you'd like to call it is God.

Furthermore I like to think that the ethic that most religions teach (if you read and interpret them right) aren't bad at all. Mostly it's the religious organizations that turn them into bad things.

• Primary PC: i7-3770K@4,6GHz | Thermalright Macho | ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance@1866MHz | 2x Gigabyte 660ti 3GB@1130MHz | 256 GB Samsung 840 | WD Black 1TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 650W | Zalman Z11
  • Secondary PC: i7-860@3,1GHz | Scythe Katana 3 | ASUS Maximus III Formula P55 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | 2x Zotac GTX 280@650MHz | WD Velociraptor 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 750W | Coolermaster Cosmos S

Agnostic here.

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I belive in a superior entity,God,physical rules,whatever it might be.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Ohh come on, not another religion based thread

Agree'd 

I think religion threads should have their own subforum or not be allowed with how they're happening.. Especially this one, I can see this one being offensive to some people by just how it's titled. 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |