Do YOU still believe in God?

Jz1

Well Christianity was developed to well follow the words of Christ in the AD times. Many of these things came about thousands of years (documented to boot) before Christianity was even an idea, unless you're one of the people that think the world is only 2000 years old. So that point is moot.

No god didn't give doctors the skills. The skills came from human knowledge and the will to learn, to help people. They spent the countless hours to learn. They were not given these skills. There is a difference between learning and gaining knowledge and having a light suspend you over your bed to bestow you with this knowledge.

I've yet to ever see a valid point as to why religion is as great the religious put it out to be. On a thankful note, there is always a logical answer to disprove what religion has to say.

Not that religion is bad. What people have turned it into, is bad.

The matter of fact is IF there is a god it will be very different from the god they know. God could be a lot of things if you take it into consideration, I mean a lot of well respected scientist have good interesting theories about God. People tend to attach to religion because they are simply afraid they will go to "Hell" or simply they don't want to accept the fact they are going to die. Nobody know what is after death so I can not talk a lot of it but if life has shown us people one thing is that life isn't as pretty as it seems ;) Either way I comment early about something that has being around the science community lately and that is biological immortality, as I said in a post early "Death won't be a problem in the future (well for the most part) it is predicted that us human will obtain biological immortality (by this I mean it will be possible not that everyone will have it) by the year 2020-2060 according to Michio Kaku and Aubrey De Grey and some other scientist I don't remember" it is becoming a reality, not that it ever wasn't.

The context i used "don't quote me on it" in was that i was asking a question and didn't want people to think the question was a statement.

I'll be sure to read up on Nero.

Ahh my apologies for the misunderstanding.

Not that religion is bad. What people have turned it into, is bad.

This ^ 

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

To be honest, I find these topics are useless, but whatever.

Most Christians in my eyes are christians for the sake of fitting in with others around them. I for one actually believe in God  but get ticked off more than a lot of atheists I know when people talk about religion / christianity as though it is some sort of guarantee that you can do whatever you want, wherever you want as long as you "believe" and that you have to go to church to be purified and I don't even know what other bull... I believe in God, and I call myself a Christian, however I do not live life the way most christians do. Most of the time I fit in with well behaved atheists more than I do with christians. The reason? peopled turned religion into something it is not supposed to be. 

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

I used to be like you lol until I grew up and realized how stupid I sounded.

Is god real? Nobody will ever know, bible is a definitely man made tho. 

Elaborate?

Any person of sound, rational mind would come to this conclusion naturally. I benefit from a background in math and science, so I carry the point further. You evolved passed this notion how exactly? Thanks for the tool comment. I doubt you've realized any conclusion on your own.  

The idea of God is a concept of the human mind. Intangible and infinitely unlikely, warranting no credibility and not worthy of any serious examination. Peasoup half wit. Please don't comment like a faggot eh... you big grown up you

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

You can help them, but you can only do so much. They need to come to Jesus on their own and it needs to be their mouth that says "I accept You Lord into my life." That's what he's getting at. :)

Thanks for helping me out mate! That is what I was getting at, thanks for clearing that up. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Philosophicaly, it's better to not know everything and keep the mistery than to discover all the rules there might be out there.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Nope, never did, never will. There might have been A jesus on earth long ago that did great/terrible things but thats all long gone history and no one knows the true story, maybe the pope and his cult but we wont know unless we raid the chapel. Im not going to bother going much futher into this, its boring.

How do you know the bible is man made?

is Zoroastrianism man made?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

is Zoroastrianism man made?

Stop beating yourself up, you know these type of threads irritate you in an ungodly manner :D

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Stop beating yourself up, you know these type of threads irritate you in an ungodly manner :D

no people irritate me. :-P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

no people irritate me. :-P

rofl yea well take a deep breath :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

I really enjoy readin these pointless threads :)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Same here, a little entertainment eh :)

Same here, a little entertainment eh :)

Don't worry we can check the bottom of the front page of the forum to know you still exist, no need to post a nothing post.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Don't worry we can check the bottom of the front page of the forum to know you still exist, no need to post a nothing post.

like you just posted? 

like the thread OP just made?

lol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Don't worry, no one takes anyone serious when they try to be a badass on the internet. Why don't you add something intelligent to the conversation instead of being a douchebag. just saying.

Hail Sithis!

God is a Douche!

Douches are real so.....yeah

Hail Sithis!

Don't worry, no one takes anyone serious when they try to be a badass on the internet. Why don't you add something intelligent to the conversation instead of being a douchebag. just saying.

You mean like a slanted research paper where someone unilaterally discovered a human part that distinguishes sexual orientation, with no proof?

You mean like a slanted research paper where someone unilaterally discovered a human part that distinguishes sexual orientation, with no proof?

what does that have anything to do with anything? what are you talking about anyways...

Hail Sithis!

what does that have anything to do with anything? what are you talking about anyways...

Sorry, that swooshed over you.

Sorry, that swooshed over you.

I think it swooshed over everyone...most nonsense and crazy talk does. Just listen to the voices in your head, they're always right.

Hail Sithis!

I think it swooshed over everyone...most nonsense and crazy talk does. Just listen to the voices in your head, they're always right.

Think about it, I know you know just need to dig deep.

Think about it, I know you know just need to dig deep.

umm nope :)

Hail Sithis!