Do YOU still believe in God?

Jz1

For some reason people on these forums love religion threads don't they

I see you're here posting, we're full of love :wub:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I see you're here posting, we're full of love :wub:

Well since I'm already here and inspired by all of the love  :wub:

I would like to say that I love God  :P

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Man, comments like these do get annoying.

Post like these validate our reality.

And so does every breath you breathe and every word you speak. Not sure where you're heading with this lol..

Opps, my bad, I was not including you in my our. :ph34r:

Inb4 gaybashing, biggot calling, philosophical arguments, panties in bunches, 'you're going to hell', and Flying Spaghetti Monster references.

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I don't mind people who keep faith to themselves.  The people who tick me off are the ones who try to shove their religion down your throat.  This goes for Religious AND Atheists.  Just get along people...

I don't mind people who keep faith to themselves. The people who tick me off are the ones who try to shove their religion down your throat. This goes for Religious AND Atheists. Just get along people...

having a religion is like having a penis. Its cool you have one, just don't try to shove it down my throat. Or don't throw your hands up in the air when your having a civil conversation and tell the other person they're going to hell because they're a sinner and don't believe just because their argument is better than yours and you don't have a leg to stand on...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

having a religion is like having a penis. Its cool you have one, just don't try to shove it down my throat. Or don't throw your hands up in the air when your having a civil conversation and tell the other person they're going to hell because they're a sinner and don't believe just because their argument is better than yours and you don't have a leg to stand on...

IMO, if you bring religion and/or anti-religion into an argument about whether something is logical, you've lost the argument.  People need to realize that they can't rely on religion, or a lack of, to solve all their problems.

Okay... what does that have to do with anything? It's a fish.

You remind me of that scientist guy in prometheus who kept walking towards the mysterious grey alien tentacle.  It's just a life form.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-xGfLILZHo#t=38s

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

I too believe in God, and these kind of threads shouldn't exist on a tech forum, especially where 80% of the people on here are kids and don't respect other peoples beliefs. This thread should get locked, especially when people start comparing something you take very seriously to penises. It's very disrespectful. 

CPU: Intel i7-3770k at 4.8Ghz  CPU Cooling: 320mm UT60  Motherboard: MSI Z77A-GD55  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB 2133Mhz (2x8GB)  SSD: Intel 330 Series 120GB  HDD: WD 1TB Caviar Green  GPU: EVGA GTX 780 x2  Sound Card: Creative Recon3D  PSU: Raidmax RX-1000AE 1000W  Case: Arc Midi R2  Monitor: Benq XL2420T at 129Hz  OS: W8 64Bit  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 Ultimate  Mouse: Logitech MX518  Mousepad: Steelseries QCK+  Headset: Turtlebeach X12 (Temp.)

IMO, if you bring religion and/or anti-religion into an argument about whether something is logical, you've lost the argument. People need to realize that they can't rely on religion, or a lack of, to solve all their problems.

anti religion is not non-religion... just so were clear.

Claims that are made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Hail Sithis!

IMO, if you bring religion and/or anti-religion into an argument about whether something is logical, you've lost the argument. People need to realize that they can't rely on religion, or a lack of, to solve all their problems.

problem solving has nothing to do with religion or non religion, problem solving has everything to do with science and the pursuit of knowledge. Science solves problems, not religion or a lack of religion.

Hail Sithis!

I don't. Been an atheist for a while, I don't believe in any superstitions, in my opinion all your experiences are just your mind playing tricks on you.

The world as we see it is just our projection about it.That means that we see the world entirely subjective,so we never get see the true world in our lives,only when we die because we lose our subjective-ness.In our lives we live in an inferior state,and we get out of it when we die.Does that mean there's after-life?I don't know.We could simply become one with the world and truly see it then.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I think people over complicate them self's when it comes to religion, they become strict followers. I do believe in god, yes i enjoy preaching i don't force it onto people, if they accept awesome if they don't want to hear i say thank you for your time, and keep on going. there are a lot of people that look for god. 

then there is the other side of the coin, gay and lesbian, and all of the hate and your going to hell. i think yes they might or no they might not, i'm no one to judge them. i think that's there personal preference and everyone will have to answer for what they do. i respect them as a person even tho i might not like what the do in there personal life. but in reality i got to look out for me. 

i think people should take a step back and realize that everyone has an opinion and that should be respected no matter how much you don't like it. in the end its there life not yours.

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.

Let Christians be Christians and atheists be atheists, if an atheist wishes to become a Christian than they need to only ask a Christian how to go about doing this. :)

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

Do I still believe in God? Sure. The fact that you ask it as if you're asking if you still believe in Santa is a little ridiculous. The fact is that there are plenty of logical arguments that support Christianity and I don't think it's fair to put all the burden of proof on those claiming that there is a God.

Let Christians be Christians and atheists be atheists, if an atheist wishes to become a Christian than they need to only ask a Christian how to go about doing this. :)

I don't know if that is a very Christian thing to do.

Care to elaborate? 

| CPU: AMD A8 | MOBO: MSI 7778 | GPU: Asus GTX 650Ti | Case: Corsair 200r |

| SSD: PNY 120gb | HHD: WD Blue 1tb | PSU: Cooler Master 750W |

| peripherals: Corsair Vengeance M65 & Razer Black Widow Ultimate |

Care to elaborate? 

Well, as a Christian I believe those who don't accept Jesus as Lord will go to Hell, and if someone I cared about were going to Hell, why would I just let it be? Wouldn't I try to help them?

I don't mind people who keep faith to themselves.  The people who tick me off are the ones who try to shove their religion down your throat.  This goes for Religious AND Atheists.  Just get along people...

Exactly..

Why is this such a hard concept? 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

Any sensible, educated adult should know better. 

God doesn't exist, the bible is a farce. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

Any sensible, educated adult should know better. 

God doesn't exist, the bible is a farce. 

I used to be like you lol until I grew up and realized how stupid I sounded.

Is god real? Nobody will ever know, bible is a definitely man made tho. 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I used to be like you lol until I grew up and realized how stupid I sounded.

Is god real? Nobody will ever know, bible is a definitely man made tho. 

How do you know the bible is man made?

Well it seems as though people are debating about religion so much that it seems to just be the best on-the-fence thing to say. I personally think it's time for this thread to be locked myself but I know others will disagree.

To be honest though I don't actually think like that. But the many atheists on here think that God is some kind of being to believe in just to make yourself feel better when it is quite clearly not the case at all. I think some opinions should be left unsaid if they're in no way constructive.

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

How do you know the bible is man made?

I don't at all. I think it's man made because a lot of what it says makes it only seem relevant to the time period. Especially with there being a new and old testament.