Why is EVERYONE Buying these Headphones??

Buy Bose QC 25 on Amazon: http://geni.us/vwBfc

Buy Bose QC 25 on Newegg: http://geni.us/49B2yY2
Buy Panasonic ErgoFit on Amazon: http://geni.us/mDZslA
Buy Noot Products K11 on Amazon: http://geni.us/nTO78o

The Bose Quiet Comfort 25 active noise cancelling headphones may be the best value over-ear cans you can get in 2018- unless poor build quality gives competitors like Sony, Mpow, and Cowin a chance to catch up…

is everyone though?

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

I haven't. 

Fake news.

DISCLAIMER 

Everything i say is my own opinion. So if you disagree with what I post, you are wrong. 

12 minutes ago, wANKER said:

I haven't. 

Fake news.

Yes you have.

I have the QuietComfort 35 IIs, one of the best things I've ever bought...  really worth the money and awesome battery life.

The answer to all of these videos is always "because they are the cheapest version with good ratings"

I don't know about you but I despise the title "why is everyone buying these _____". I can't explain why though.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Why is EVERY YOUTUBER using the same titles?

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

bought the ZX100 like 4 years ago and the sound quality is pretty high

BLK-MDRZX100-PB-R-unit.jpg

or my standards are too low

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Sony XB700 - I've owned these cans for 9 years now, and to be totally honest, you would need to pry them from my cold dead hands. They are simply that good. No noise cancelling circuitry in these, but the sound they provide and the comfort they have is just unmatched.

And yes, I like my bass HEAVY xD I have listened to the best 6-foot tall floor-standing mahogany covered monoliths out there and the bass these Sony headphones fill your ears with is comparable to that, minus of course the fact that you aren't annoying the neighbors FIVE HOUSES DOWN.

Really the only flaw they have is the leatherette black material which disintegrates over time. Fortunately there's a good video that goes step by step on removing the cushions. I actually picked up four pairs of replacements from a seller in Hong Kong a while back knowing that these would be the last headphones I ever need for as long as I live.

I use mine strictly at home, since they are not very portable and cannot be folded. Packing them so that they don't get damaged is a challenge.

These are very highly regarded and very high demand cans - I paid $130 for mine back in 2009, but a brand new set today (Sony discontinued these after maybe only a year) imported from Japan will run you $400. I have even seen the price hit $700 on one occasion.

61XzJ8zk5RL._SL1000_.jpg

wait you worried about a plane from the 70s falling apart that is normal for a 172 try a 1935 cub that will make you wonder how it hasn't fallen apart. 

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

I don't think Cheap is always better, i have CX 275-s, which is cheap but not that cheap but i think it's better than the cheapest one. 

https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-CX-275-Universal-Headset/dp/B008V6T1IW/

if anyone has a better in-ear headphone, i'm glad to take a look at it. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

I own Cowin e7 and it's the best headphones I ever had. They are so comfortable, reduce outside noise so well that I don't even use noise canceling feature and battery is so good, it lasts me for 1 week without charge and I use these phones at work for 8 hours everyday except weekends. They are perfect headphones for my job, couldn't be much happier.

Kc8po3m.jpg

5 hours ago, aezakmi said:

bought the ZX100 like 4 years ago and the sound quality is pretty high

BLK-MDRZX100-PB-R-unit.jpg

or my standards are too low

Used a pair of these, the sound wasn't so bad but I was upgrading over a reaaally cheap ones so I found them fairly nice, then I bough the Asus Strix 2.0 and oh boy....these are mere peasant like in comparison with the Strix. But now I want AKG or Audio Technica because Gaming headphones are rip-off

11 hours ago, LeapFrogMasterRace said:

Because non audiophiles think bose is good 

What do you recommend?

my AKG 702s are noise cancelling if I turn the music up loud enough

and they go over my ears

I have never used active sound cancelling technology. Will they remove the noise of my neighbour's lawnmower better than proper PPE ear protectors over ear buds?

Because they are widely regarded as the best mainstream noise cancelling headphones?

What a dumb question.

Meh, I hate Bose... too pricey for what it is. Bought a Sony MDR-XD200 (or similar model), when I went Bluetooth it was what ever worked for under $100 :P

So, no I have never bought anything mentioned in this video, lies, all lies :P

Tho I learned today Linus has never been on a boat or a plane, up front that is, and has apparently been locked away in a room with no TV/Radio/source to the outside world...

Seriously... How does someone over 25 (would like to say 15, but... Thanks modern society) not know what a knot is?

My brother has the Bose QC 25, he bought them a few years ago and loves them. I went for the Sennheiser HD598's though because I don't care about noise cancellation.

As far as the earbuds you listed, I almost bought them until I found these: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UH35NEI/

They are basically the same thing but updated to have a greater frequency response and noise isolation, while being cheaper at the time I purchased them. They probably don't sell as well because they don't have 50,000+ reviews.