How do you eat steaks?

as96

RAW, LIKE A MAN.

Rare (it shouldn't be cooked more than medium rare if it's a good cut)

It's a joke, jokes aren't meant to be accurate 

One thing I learned here is that most people here will take a joke seriously unless it's le hardcore meme xD kek.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

One thing I learned here is that most people here will take a joke seriously unless it's le hardcore meme xD kek.

Or if you are me, I doubt someone will take me seriously most of the time.

333k5dd.jpg

tako49.jpg

dynfww.jpg

21dlbua.jpg

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

alive, bloody, moving and just slightly breathing

edit:
no seriously, I like them medium, the middle still a bit red.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

medium rare

<sarcasm>

if you like anything else you're wrong

</sarcasm sorta>

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's

if you like anything else you're wrong

No such thing as "wrong" when it comes to personal preference. 

No such thing as "wrong" when it comes to personal preference.

haha, that was kinda sarcasm.

I say kinda cause most people that get their steaks medium well or well done never tried anything else cause "blood - oh how scary and disgusting" and don't know what they're missing...

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

haha, that was kinda sarcasm.

I say kinda cause most people that get their steaks medium well or well done never tried anything else cause "blood - oh how scary and disgusting" and don't know what they're missing...

Ive worked in the food industry since I left school, both production factory's and in restaurant kitchens. I have tried steak, and even a roasting joint of beef at medium/medium-rare, just didn't like it as much. Even though I have it cooked all the way through personally, I cant stand it when someone cooks it to the point it becomes a piece of rubber. That just takes it to the point where it is ruined.

Blue, a bit of salt and pepper, Delicious.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Only ever eaten well-done steaks. Though I haven't gone to restaurants to eat steaks more than a few times in my life. And as for home-made stuff... all there is, is well-done.

Would I try other options? Yes, but not with this budget.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Medium

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Medium-rare. Nicely browned on the outside but still slightly red in the middle.

Project White Lightning (My ITX Gaming PC): Core i5-4690K | CRYORIG H5 Ultimate | ASUS Maximus VII Impact | HyperX Savage 2x8GB DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD Black 1TB | Sapphire RX 480 8GB NITRO+ OC | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV ITX | Corsair AX760 | LG 29UM67 | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | HyperX Cloud II | Logitech Z333

Benchmark Results: 3DMark Firestrike: 10,528 | SteamVR VR Ready (avg. quality 7.1) | VRMark 7,004 (VR Ready)

Other systems I've built:

Core i3-6100 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI H110M ECO | Corsair Vengeance LPX 1x8GB DDR4  | ADATA SP550 120GB | Seagate 500GB | EVGA ACX 2.0 GTX 1050 Ti | Fractal Design Core 1500 | Corsair CX450M

Core i5-4590 | Intel Stock Cooler | Gigabyte GA-H97N-WIFI | HyperX Savage 2x4GB DDR3 | Seagate 500GB | Intel Integrated HD Graphics | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | be quiet! Pure Power L8 350W

I am not a professional. I am not an expert. I am just a smartass. Don't try and blame me if you break something when acting upon my advice.

...why are you still reading this?

With my mouth.

*edit

Wait is this a trick question? and does it count if I kill it myself?

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Ive worked in the food industry since I left school, both production factory's and in restaurant kitchens. I have tried steak, and even a roasting joint of beef at medium/medium-rare, just didn't like it as much. Even though I have it cooked all the way through personally, I cant stand it when someone cooks it to the point it becomes a piece of rubber. That just takes it to the point where it is ruined.

your case is where the sarcasm applies.  sarcasm doesn't apply for those who aren't even willing to try anything other than medium well and well

Tbh i prefer mine medium but have to order medium well as everyone and their dog thinks medium is actually medium rare and medium rare is just another name for a rare steak

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

Did it annoy you slightly?

Nah, I just do not like the idea of having to eat it like that.

Medium well.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

medium rare and i always cover them in cheese

RIG #14670k @4.4 / 1.25v vcore. @ 4.5 / 1.3v vcore/ 1.95v vccin. MSI GAMING 4G GTX 970 @1540/3700 1.275v BIOS MOD. 16GB Kingston HyperX Savage RAM 2400mhz. MSI GAMING 5 Z97 MOBOFractal Design Define S. Dark Rock Pro 3. 850 EVO 250GB Seasonic M12II 620w
RIG #2: 4790k @ 4.6 / 1.25v vcore. EVGA SC ACX 2.0 980 SLI16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz. Asus MAXIMUS VII Hero Z97. Fractal Design Define R5. NH D15. 850 EVO 250GB AX 860

Nah, I just do not like the idea of having to eat it like that.

Darn. I only put it there to piss off the steak purists.

I like it fully cooked, yes that's right. Fully cooked for avoiding bad stuff out off my body. With black pepper please.

When lives hand you lemon, suck them hard and post a selfie with it.

Where is the walking of the plate option?

Last seen = being shot on deer hunter.

To then have it's posterior photographed...

OMG, so true.