What should I review next?

I hope Linus or Luke reviews the Fractal Design Meshify C. It looks stunning. 

When I first saw the video, I thought the power button is a fingerprint scanner for Windows Hello. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 1/28/2015 at 9:24 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Do more cheap PC builds around 800 dollars usd

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Hello Linus! Hello all LMG! Nice to watch you around the globe!

Love your series "as cheap as possible". But you mostly look for better performance or already used components. How about things designed to be cheap?

Once I bought 4 core processor with integrated graphics (sempron 3850), motherboard for it and 4Gb dd3 ram, 60Gb SSD - all new for about 150$. It's not even close to your shopping, when you got gtx980 for same price, ofc))) But, my build surprisingly works)

So, why don't you tell your opinion about processors like sempron or celeron? I'd like to hear!)

And, as i see, you traveling around the globe. Ofc, you heard about different attempts of building PC processor. Can you make video about them, what are they realy are? For example - russian's "Elbrus".

Thx

Do a socks and sandals themed pc

On 1/28/2015 at 10:24 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

DACs and amps that pair well with the Sennheiser HD 6xx.  Almost 21,000 people purchased these in the last drop (myself included) and need some info on good price-to-performance options.

Do a whole RGB setup 

On 5/20/2017 at 7:38 AM, Xepher101 said:

Would absolutely love a Gigabyte AERO 15 Review

yes please, we NEED an Aero 15 review.

Alienware 15 R3

GTX 1070

32 GB RAM

512gb NVME + 1TB HDD

No regrets

Hey! Maybe you could make a workstation PC review for environmental modeling?
I need to buy a new laptop for my PhD work, which involves environmental modeling, working with GIS and other exiting science stuff. So, I'm wondering, should I invest in the more powerful laptop, or go for a cheaper choice. The work itself includes running programs in parallel that make calculations for a long period if time. To run a model, which I have set up, takes about 45 minutes for one simulations (and I need thousands!!!). It will take a long time to get my results, so maybe investing in a faster workstation would help.

You have quite a lot of videos covering PCs for gaming, so why not do a PCs for science? :)

5 minutes ago, SandalsWarrior said:

Review your sandals just for a goof video.

Yes he should

"How much (if any) do riser cables impact gpu performance)"

Theoretical setup: 4 riser cables - 2 short (one cheap, one expensive(ish), 2 long (one cheap, one expensive)

Those tests would be able to show if it is length or manufacturing that make a bigger difference.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

This Dell All-in-One.  Comes with a 4K panel, a Ryzen R7 1700, and an RX 580 8Gb.

3 minutes ago, lilbman said:

This Dell All-in-One.  Comes with a 4K panel, a Ryzen R7 1700, and an RX 580 8Gb.

Holy crap, Finally a AIO that has more than a 486 inside it ! ! 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

1 hour ago, Not_Sean said:

Holy crap, Finally a AIO that has more than a 486 inside it ! ! 

I don't know what a '486' is, but the point is is that it's a good content creation desktop. I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

4 minutes ago, lilbman said:

I don't know what a '486' is, but the point is is that it's a good content creation desktop. I can't tell if you were being sarcastic or not.

haha no been genuine, AIO's see to be ether a Horrible overpriced junk bucket (Looking at you Apple & HP) or the are these "g3Mer Super L33T" horrible looking bulky as all hell contraptions. 

that Dell is beautiful and really powerful, also not loaded with shit like Touch screen or stupid high res. I would honestly buy that. 

Redstone:
i7-4770 / Z97 / GTX 980 / Corsair 16GB  / H90 / 400C / Antec EDGE / Neutron GTX240 / Intel 240Gb / WD 2TB / BenQ XL24

Obsidian:

MSI GE60 2PE i7-4700HQ / 860M / 12GB / WE 1TB / m.Sata 256gb/Elagto USB HD Capture Card

Razer Deathadder Chroma / Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma / Kingston Cloud2's / Sennheiser 429 / Logitech Z333

21 minutes ago, Not_Sean said:

haha no been genuine, AIO's see to be ether a Horrible overpriced junk bucket (Looking at you Apple & HP) or the are these "g3Mer Super L33T" horrible looking bulky as all hell contraptions. 

that Dell is beautiful and really powerful, also not loaded with shit like Touch screen or stupid high res. I would honestly buy that. 

Thats exactly why I want Linus to review it-it looks like it could compete with the top of the line 27" iMac with the 580 and the 5K display. I think it would be an amazing comparison.

What about an "onboard graphics - through the ages" video? They've came a hell of a long way considering. Maybe not the most balls to the walls amazing thing, but I think it would be really interesting.

CPU: R7 1700 @ 3.7GHz - GPU: Asus 1080 Ti STRIX - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3200MHz - MB: ASUS X370 Crosshair VI Hero - Cooler: NZXT Kraken X62 2x140mm AIO - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD - Case: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass - Monitor: LG - 34UM88C 34.0" 3440x1440 KEYBOARD: Leopold FC660M ISO (MX blues) & Tai Hao Cement/Lavender keycaps

7 hours ago, lilbman said:

I don't know what a '486' is,

Its a  veeeeeeery old Intel CPU from the early 90s. Its Pre-Pentium 1.
Fun fact: the Hubble Space Telescope uses the 486, and the ISS uses the older 386

On Topic: That AIO does look interesting - Cause for starters its a Dell with an AMD CPU which If I recall is very rare, the specs are actually quite adequate, and wow a AIO with video out!?  (Maybe I don't look enough, but it seems like every AIO I look at never has the ability to have a second screen)

11 hours ago, Sypran said:

Its a  veeeeeeery old Intel CPU from the early 90s. Its Pre-Pentium 1.
Fun fact: the Hubble Space Telescope uses the 486, and the ISS uses the older 386

On Topic: That AIO does look interesting - Cause for starters its a Dell with an AMD CPU which If I recall is very rare, the specs are actually quite adequate, and wow a AIO with video out!?  (Maybe I don't look enough, but it seems like every AIO I look at never has the ability to have a second screen)

I 100% agree with you.  When compared to the XPS 27" AIO that he reviewed earlier this year, it is one hell of a deal.  It has a 4K screen like the XPS, but is arguably better for content creation, with a R7 1700 instead of a 6700 and a RX 580 instead of a M485X.  I think that it would be a nice comparison with the top-of-the-line iMac too.