What should I review next?

SLI on mini-itx. 

This has been done in a few pre-built sff gaming rigs and experimented with on smallformfactor.net/forum, so it can be done, but you have to know what you're looking for and do some digging to find any good information.

An LTT video could really help make it more of a thing.

Basically just pcie bifurcation to split itx's single pcie x16 slot into 2 x8 slots.

As Linus has shown before, x8 is not an issue even with the highest end gpus.

do a watercooled sli rig in a node 202 or the s4-mini ;)

edit: or make the world's smallest 2 gamers 1 cpu rig, the ultimate portable "1v1 me bro" build

Build: Intel S2600gz, 2x E5-2670, EVGA SC 1070, Zotac 1060 6GB mini, 48GB Micron 1333mhz ECC DDR3, 2x Intel DPS-750XB 750 watt PSU

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/elerek/saved/3T7D4D

On 1/28/2015 at 10:24 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

@LinusTech

I found the perfect phone for you. The Lenovo ZUK Z2. 

http://m.gsmarena.com/lenovo_zuk_z2-8125.php

It's available on Amazon and newegg or straight from ZUK. Regardless I would probably flash it with a custom ROM. 

Ip camera and security systems and how to setup a remote video surveillance system video in office and homes in a budget

Could you do a video where you try to get a software patch such as differentSLI or HyperSLI working. I've tested them out a few years ago and had some interesting yet successful results with 2 different Nvidia cards pairing in SLI or performing SLI on a crossfire only enabled motherboard. Albeit rather buggy on certain games to say the least.

Here are some URLs that go into a lot more detail about the patches:-

https://github.com/EmberVulpix/DifferentSLIAuto

http://www.technomatters.net/2014/12/hybrid-physx-hypersli-different-sli.html

https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/hypersli-enabling-sli-on-non-sli-motherboards.153046

you  could contact a Linux PC builder like 'system 76' and see if they would be interested in sending a machine or your purchase one (LOL like money grows on tree's !!) to see what its like to get a machine defaulted with Linux and how it fares against the traditional windows system today, in the past the issues always been games and software compatibility, but now days alot of applicaitons are cross platform and with steams in-home streaming games may be more do-able than people think with the right setup

i run both Linux-mint & windows 10 and find the experience is rather similar now days, i prefer Linux as does my young daughter but that is because we use Linux more often than windows.

what do you guys think¿

Id really like some more monitors...real world gaming higher end monitors.  not 64k lol

On 1/28/2015 at 10:24 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey guys,

Just want some community feedback on this. Most of these things are already in the queue to some degree. Just trying to prioritize...

Maybe trying to connect a external graphics card to any apple product

How about a comparison of "Scooter PCs" - the lightweight, super small factor desktops that can be used for instance in a conference room to drive a screen or to accomplish a single simple task for cheap (firewall router, mail/chat/calendar server)?

I hear the issue of Nvidia Spitting out washed out and dull colours as opposed to AMD full spectrum colour is still around, its what's stopping me from going to team green. This issue was supposed to be resolved years ago with "True Colour" and DisplayPort", but I have found out (googled heh) that even now people can see worse colour even after fixing nvidia with 'full dynamic range' colour.

Try reviewing it differently by having 2 identical systems (AMD|Nvidia) with two separate monitors (10 bit IPS), put them side to side, then use an external camera to capture both. Don't use screen capture software. Then run again with an external calibration tool, then photo. Then check the photo in photoshop, comparing pixel on the left and pixel on the right.

Sony XZ Premium! Not too many reviews of it, and most of them are really positive.

"You don't need headphones, all you need is willpower!" ~MicroCenter employee

How to use a WiiMote and Nunchuck as your mouse!

Specs:
Graphics Card: EVGA 750 Ti SC
PSU: Corsair CS450M
RAM: A-Data XPG V1.0 (1x8GB) (Red)
Procrastinator: Intel i5 4690k @ 4.4GHz 1.3V
Case: NZXT Source 210 Elite (Black)
Speakers and Headphones: Monitor Speakers and Phlips SHP9500s
MoBo: MSI Z97 PC MATE
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II (240GB)
Monitor: LG 29UM68-P
Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000
Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (2016) (Browns)

Webcam/mic: Logitech C270

Compatibility between UNRAID and IO pass-trough with Ryzen 5 and 7 CPU's as seams like the high core count for the money is a no brainer for VM's + NAS + Streaming and I wasn't able to find any videos specifically about this.

52 minutes ago, JohnnyCorporalTech said:

since Linus loved the S8 so much, I'd say the S8 Active will be in the review books.

AT&T exclusive unfortunately 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

55 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

AT&T exclusive unfortunately 

Actually I heard that it was only AT&T exclusive temporarily, also that it would come to other markets. Awesome!

AT&T will have a limited time exclusivity on the rugged phone.

http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_s8_active_for_at_t_goes_on_preorder_tomorrow-news-26627.php

Samsung Galaxy S8 Active in on sale today exclusively through AT&T, but you may be able to get it on other carriers for the first time in the Active's history.

Almost hidden in the official announcement are the two important words you may have glossed over: "limited time," as in "for a limited time, the latest Galaxy S8 Active device will be exclusively available from AT&T."

http://www.techradar.com/news/samsung-galaxy-s8-active-verizon-sprint-t-mobile-unlocked

Can you revisit the mobile video cards vs desktop video cards? The last one is from 2015 so it might be worth it.

A goal for my setup is to reduce the overall amount of cables going to my tower. One of the things I know exists but have never seen any coverage on is displayport daisy chaining.

My question is, Is MST Daisy Chaining with DisplayPort still a supported and updated technology, has it matured at all, and is it a viable option for gaming-focused setups? 

On the topic of reducing cables, are we finally starting to see a push toward USB-C in desktop applications?

On 8/13/2017 at 6:00 PM, Kd4lif3 said:

5990e77f7cae2_2017-08-1317_54_15-(315)8000PCUpgrade-YouTube.png.806e84b95ae7c600cffb23cfdaa3a90d.png5990e78097b5c_2017-08-1317_54_35-(315)8000PCUpgrade-YouTube.png.e4f989bb61997a90f1c9b78590b64dd2.png                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            5990e781604b8_2017-08-1317_55_23-(315)8000PCUpgrade-YouTube.png.027b86a584520949aea28ca3903d94c0.png

I can gaurente that every single who saw this video immediately saw a Linus colab coming

this isn't relay a review product but... Gavin shouted you out Linus! Will you answer the call