Star Citizen UOLTT Official Battle EXtravaganza!

rentaspoon

Yup, but more like a social thing i.e. we are trying to get every one into one instance on the social module  :lol:

But there's literally nothing to do in the social module! :D Whereas, this patch, Arena commander is pretty much the best it has ever been IMO.

But there's literally nothing to do in the social module! :D Whereas, this patch, Arena commander is pretty much the best it has ever been IMO.

I still need to test my Joystick against you so there will definitely be a game or two. Social module will just be our usual shenanigans part

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Really? I wasn't aware of any performance updates. Gotta have to try it out myself then. :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Really? I wasn't aware of any performance updates. Gotta have to try it out myself then. :)

I have no idea what they did but they did something. And there is also a notable performance improvement that helps for more accurate aiming.

I've been practicing and ready for my first match ;)

at 720p

at low graphics

at 30fps

I've got this

EDIT- 1 pm Pacific standard right?

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

they kept quiet about the AC "fixes" like the dumb fire rockets are now faster, higher damage rate and harder hitting

CommanderFett Corwin111 CyPeX GzeroD mtfilo fredtechcheck Grrizz Gary Da Cat isHypnophobic ixi_your_face Kayn Kayoun LinusTech gigi1237 LukaP DtrollMC Napper198 Nit3Rid3R NoupoiNova Dwagon Sev456 DamDirtyApe Slick techgeek12 Theblasphemouscoffee torogitar Maciek Krml Wantcownow Wauthar ZTech NerdNinja drewjn AdreyuKetchupninja

Nikolater

@deathmonkey

@EpIcPoNaGe

social meetup tonight, sorry i haven't done this soon, been ill most of the week

social meetup tonight, sorry i haven't done this soon, been ill most of the week

IDK if its just me but I think putting the names in a spoiler stops the notifications ;)

Sadly I wont be able to make it because 8pm Sunday UTC is 8am Monday morning for me :( Have fun though, the social modules been a lot more entertaining than I expected because a lot of people are hyped and active in the chat.

Hmmmm... no notification still, can anyone else comment as to whether they get a notification? It doesn't matter so much to me because I stop by the sub-forum frequently but might help gain attendance from some of the more casual visitors ;) - assuming its not just something to do with my profile, though I do get notified of mentions normally (I think?).

Will try and make it tomorrow, I'm not a morning person so if I'm not there I'll still be in lala land but I'll do my best to get up :D

Hmmmm... no notification still, can anyone else comment as to whether they get a notification? It doesn't matter so much to me because I stop by the sub-forum frequently but might help gain attendance from some of the more casual visitors ;) - assuming its not just something to do with my profile, though I do get notified of mentions normally (I think?).

Will try and make it tomorrow, I'm not a morning person so if I'm not there I'll still be in lala land but I'll do my best to get up :D

Check your profile setting

Check your profile setting

Had a look and "Notify me when someone mentioned me in the post" is ticked, can someone else confirm if they are getting mention notifications from rentaspoons meetup posts or not?

If its just me its not a big deal because I'll see your posts anyway ;)

Just my luck though, I figured since I haven't flown since the last patch my bindings would have reset so I thought I'd rebind them before I go to sleep all ready for the morning but alas my launcher is hanging at the splash screen so it looks like I wont be able to play tomorrow :( Seems a few people are having the same issue in the forums and they are collecting logs... smh... maybe next time...

I'm not getting mentions for this thread if someone tags me, because I am subscribed to it. I get a notification when anyone replies to it.

About tonight, I'm not sure if I can make it, I could have some friends over this evening.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

So Jim Sterling did Line of Defense. xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lw-cwIGuy0 NSFW due to language and whatnot

Even if ya don't wanna watch the video, it's worth looking at the comments (which is why I did a link instead of an embed). Derek Smart's attempting damage control, and it's amazing how polite he can be when he can't pick what he wants to delete from other people.

-This space intentionally left blank-

I can probably make it.   

If we actually do stuff :P

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

im all lonely and stuff on the teamspeak :(

Bit keen, once my daughter goes to sleep I'll be on

Bit keen, once my daughter goes to sleep I'll be on

pffft kids

Welp, just noticed I'm late. been doing an hour of Vanduul swarm and am on wave 11.

EDIT- Yah, I'm not gonna join today, I've got irl friends to play videogames with ;)