Should we Post the Booth Babe Video?

LinusTech

It's the 2nd last video we made and we weren't even going to bother with it until we got a ton of requests, but it seems like now that I've tweeted out teasing the video we are getting requests NOT to post it.

Since this is such a delicate matter, and it was something we only created because the audience demanded it, I need to be sure the audience actually thinks we should post it so I will be requiring a 90% vote in favour of posting the booth babe coverage of Computex 2013.

If it's any less than 90% in favour, it will not be posted.

why not?

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

More likes and views for charity.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

who doesnt want you to post it? TELL US THEIR NAMES! 

PC Specs

Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Intel i7 3930K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 32GB (8x4GB) | MSI GTX 980 +200MHz +200MHz | Corsair HX1050i PSU

Corsair Force 120GB SSD | Western Digital 2TB Green HDD | Corsair Carbide 500R Midtower | Random DVD Burner | Corsair H100 for CPU

Please vote no guys, PC enthusiasts are already labelled as misogynists. The fact that electronics expos like Computex and E3 even HAVE booth babes is already sexist enough, we don't need to make it worse by literally posting a video for people to fap to. 

who are the retarded voting not to post it??? we want names!!

like really? if you don't want to watch it simply don't click it

THIS. Whoever is voting no must be a troll.

Post it and make it accessible only via link and post the link in to the forums 

How is it being sexist admiring the female form. We are not saying women are weak or terrible or objects purely for sex. We are merely saying they look really nice and that is simply admiration. Sexism is thrown around far too easily.

mm, and if you post it in linuscattips? there are cats and random things

(sorry for repost, i am not an expert in the forum)