Noctua released redux and industrialPPC lines of fans

Ssoele

Those are the ugliest fans I'v ever seen. Just look at the colour scheme.

This is exactly what everyone said when Noctua started out. People will be saying the same thing now.

no they won't. These ones look good. Old noctuas were puke color.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Imma chuck 2 of the PPC ones on my cpu cooler. look tolerable and will obviously perform great

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

These are still kinda expensive. More expensive than the Corsair AF and SP options, which still look better IMO. 

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

2x 80mm fans RN PLS

hellooooooooo

looks awesome, finally, Noctua changing that Poop Color scheme, they used to be ugly, but work great, now they Look great and Perform even better ,BTW i see no noise dampening Corners on the grey ones or should they be included in the Box ?

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

About time they release them saw these at like CES 2012 i still think there ugly tho :S why did they put brown on the black ones it ruined it :(

@ most of you: read OP or this pls before saying wich color you prefer -_-

guys, if you read carefully you can see they are NOT changing their series/colors, they  are expanding their series.

they will now have their high end (beige) fans, high end industrial (black + dark brown) fans, cheaper redux (dark/light grey) fans

so 3 instead of 1 series (different colors = different specs)

i guess most of the guys on this forum shouldn't be even considering their industrial series as they would be mainly used for industrial applications such as ?servers? , automated industrial machines (think robotics/...)

Edited by darkspeedy26

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

guys, if you read carefully you can see they are NOT changing their series/colors, they  are expanding their series.

they will now have their high end (beige) fans, high end industrial (black + dark brown) fans, cheaper redux (dark/light grey) fans

so 3 instead of 1 series (different colors = different specs)

i guess most of the guys on this forum shouldn't be even considering their industrial series as they would be mainly used for industrial applications such as ?servers? , automated industrial machines (think robotics/...)

Took two pages to read a sensible comment, thank you :P

No one in their right mind would use industrial fans in a desktop, they're loud as hell.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

FINALLY they changed the colour scheme. Smart move.

EDIT - OK as the previous post noted - not "changed" entirely, but for these lines.

Damn, they look really nice. 

Think I prefer the darker ones with the brown mounting part, but then again I do like the beige fans too.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

This is cool and all but there's better options out there still :/

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Dem industrialPPC fans...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

My body is ready. Must resist urge to spend entire paycheck on a shit load of fans.

What the hell do you think is going on in my mind? :D 

Those gray ones look old and i dont like the gray color of them. the black ones tho are really really nice but then they had to put the brown corners -_- so ugly

I like both and I will likely invest into them when i'm done with my build and have the money and time to do my next project. I honestly think that I will get the grey ones. But will depend a lot on stuff and X99 boards to see what I can/will do. 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

The black ones look good to me - distinctly Noctua - but 3000RPM industrial fans aren't what I'd want in my build.

The redux ones look meh, I'm sure they're great so will try them out before jumping to conclusions. But appearance wise I don't really get the fuss with Noctua, their fans look exceptionally good in real life (to me at least) and you can tell the build quality from a distance.

Hold your horses guys.

The black fans run between 2000 and 3000 RPM. They are designed to be "quiet" in comparison to a server farm, which is a bloody loud environment. They will likely be very audible through headphones. There is no reason why you would want those fans in a personal computer, especially one that is less than a metre or two from your head - you'll have a headache within an hour of turning it on.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Hold your horses guys.

The black fans run between 2000 and 3000 RPM. They are designed to be "quiet" in comparison to a server farm, which is a bloody loud environment. They will likely be very audible through headphones. There is no reason why you would want those fans in a personal computer, especially one that is less than a metre or two from your head - you'll have a headache within an hour of turning it on.

Looking at the NF-A14 industrialPPC, the min Rotational speed is 500 RPM: http://www.noctua.at/main.php?show=productview&products_id=83&lng=en&set=1

<-----
Awesome !

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

why am i a fool here :(

also wasnt it CES13? when they also announced the ANC?

More like

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

They couldn't go all the way and use black rubber?  They had to use poo colored rubber?

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

They couldn't go all the way and use black rubber?  They had to use poo colored rubber?

You can easily die or paint the rubber if you really can't stand it.