Noctua released redux and industrialPPC lines of fans

Ssoele

You can easily die or paint the rubber if you really can't stand it.

If I'm spending that much on a fan, I don't want to have to do that.  I guess that's just me though. 

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Hold your horses guys.

The black fans run between 2000 and 3000 RPM. They are designed to be "quiet" in comparison to a server farm, which is a bloody loud environment. They will likely be very audible through headphones. There is no reason why you would want those fans in a personal computer, especially one that is less than a metre or two from your head - you'll have a headache within an hour of turning it on.

That's just the Industrial series. The Redux, mid range series fans are better suited for low fpi rads. But honestly, at these rpms pretty much every fan is quiet so I don't see the point of paying extra for these either.

No 200mm... but still THEY AREN'T BROWN :D

200mm and above is an inherently inefficient diameter. At that size, blades on a centrally mounted impeller become very unstable and flex/ vibrate a lot. This can be slightly counteracted by using different materials, thicker materials (which has a negative effect on CFM) and by changing to a different bearing type (for example HDB, which would reduce vibration)

All 200mm+ fans on the market are so low on static pressure that they are dangerously close to not being able to push air through a regular mesh/ honeycomb. The BitFenix Spectre fans are slightly better though, which is why they still exist in 230mm.

The largest diameter consumer / plastic computer fan that is not affected by such negative dynamics is the Silverstone AP 180mm series, due to the rigidity of the frame and the strong materials.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

They are beautiful.

I don't care if their industrial fans run at 2000rpm, that's what PWM is for, turning them down.

144Hz goodness

They are beautiful.

I don't care if their industrial fans run at 2000rpm, that's what PWM is for, turning them down.

So you would pay that price for a server fan just to turn it down? You can get 2 fans at that price from other brands that will do the trick.

So you would pay that price for a server fan just to turn it down? You can get 2 fans at that price from other brands that will do the trick.

I expect their server fans to hold even longer than their normal ones, so why not.

144Hz goodness

I bet Linus already have some of those fans to review them.

Finally now I can buy noctua fans and not hate the look of my build. :/ sorry but black and blue doesn't look great with noctua fans.

(sneezes) "Sorry I'm allergic to bullshit"

That is awesome!!

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Fans rarely die, even those with sub standard motors. But ya, if you like then go for it :)

Will the industrial fans even be available in retail?

144Hz goodness

Switches to black fans..

...Still has brown-red rubber footie things on the corners of them for absolutely no reason except to obviously 'keep to their roots'.

Finally some fans from noctua that aren't so ugly! :)

the black fans are water resistant btw

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

now let people choose other fans for builds over noctuas now with the new NF-F12s have a static pressure of 3.94mmh2o to take the title

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

the black fans are water resistant btw

only the IP67 versions as thats how they are constructed as the normal ones are not waterproof at said 1m

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

well more colours to choose from, the grey frames and black blades fans are the cheaper segment of their lineup of fans

of course if you want noctua cpu coolers the only colour they have is still the brown and beige 

Also if its possible....do a review 

HTTP 404 = Server cannot be reached please try again later, try refreshing(F5) the page or re-enable your wireless

the redux versions do not have all the cabling options like the original fans have 

Those industrial fans are going to be freakishly loud running at 2000 and 3000 rpm.

Yarrrr,

Unbelievable, so much work, such perfect fans, and still ugly as f*ck.

at least its an improvment for some users

yay pirate changed his voice,or at least his text

Those are the ugliest fans I'v ever seen. Just look at the colour scheme.

This is exactly what everyone said when Noctua started out. People will be saying the same thing now.

Then don't look at it? I don't personally know anyone who looks at their PC more than their monitor...