Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
5 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

just curious whats that anime from

Poi the anime aka Kancolle I beleive

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

21 hours ago, Damascus said:

Maybe vomiting out what I watched was a bad tactic, how about I say 3 shows I have enjoyed and 3 I haven't and why.

Liked 

1. Made in abyss (closest any media has come to making me fell anything in a long time)
  2. Re-zero/konotusba/MHA (twists on a genre or a genre sharpened to perfection.  I would probably enjoy madoka for this reason)
  3. Kaiji (tense, well paced and an interesting plot)

Disliked

1. SAO (a true hypebeast)
  2. One piece, but only after watching like 600 episodes.  Not interested in unwieldy sagas that turn thier wheels forever
  3. Gratuitous harem anime #67233 (Hentai exists right? No need to watch a full length tv show)

+Things that I have actually finished and enjoyed immensely and has very good reputation (i think)

Steins;Gate (Slow start but still very good)

Mushishi ( it's like Ghost Busters but melodic, episodic with a spoonful of life)

Full Metal Alchemists: Brotherhood

Mob Psycho 100

If you enjoy Black Lagoon then you would probably enjoy Jormundgand (I think they both have the same author and is set in the same timeline)

Death Parade

Your Name

Howl's Moving Castle

Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke

Wolf Children

Hotarubi no mori e

The Gintama series (I recommend sticking to the anime because the chapters that they adapt from the manga are all over the place).

+Limbo:

Zankyou No Terror (err... due to the fact that there are alledged plot holes that I somehow missed but the OST is just amazing)

Guilty Crown (Mostly for that OST)

+Things that you should be watching cause people constantly praises it but I never got around to watching them:
Jojo's Bizard Adventure

Cowboy Bebop

Spice And Wolf

Ghost In The Shell

Grave Of The Firefiles

Clannad:after story

Your Lie In April

Anohana

Psycho-Pass

Hellsing Ultimate

etc.

+Things that I enjoy but in manga form because if I read the manga first than I won't watch the anime

Shoukugeki no Soma

The Promised Neverland

Onepiece (Because after the timeskip the company handling animation changed)

Tokyo Ghoul:Re

Magi (The only finished manga series in this list)

One Punch Man

The Ancient Magus Bride

Heretic, in a good way

Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by TeamFourStar

Edited by Delusional Phil

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

31 minutes ago, Delusional Phil said:

Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by TeamFourStar

Yaas.  That stuffs the bomb.  For other peoples refenlrence I'm going to cross out what I've seen, thanks for the list

Steins;Gate (Slow start but still very good)

Mushishi ( it's like Ghost Busters but melodic, episodic with a spoonful of life)

Full Metal Alchemists: Brotherhood

Mob Psycho 100

If you enjoy Black Lagoon then you would probably enjoy Jormundgand (I think they both have the same author and is set in the same timeline)

Death Parade

Your Name

Howl's Moving Castle

Spirited Away

Princess Mononoke

Wolf Children

Hotarubi no mori e

The Gintama series (I recommend sticking to the anime because the chapters that they adapt from the manga are all over the place).

+Limbo:

Zankyou No Terror (err... due to the fact that there are alledged plot holes that I somehow missed but the OST is just amazing)

Guilty Crown (Mostly for that OST)

+Things that you should be watching cause people constantly praises it but I never got around to watching them:
Jojo's Bizard Adventure

Cowboy Bebop

Spice And Wolf

Ghost In The Shell

Grave Of The Firefiles

Clannad:after story

Your Lie In April

Anohana

Psycho-Pass

Hellsing Ultimate

etc.

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

sup guys! everything is fine someone answered my question in another discord right at the moment i submitted this post lol. my bad. thx anyway

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

9 hours ago, Technicolors said:

Not particularly big news... but Netflix simulcasting violet evergarden 

GBTq2Il.png

speaking of Netflix, I spotted a live-action version of Erased on there 

Erased live action sounds disasterous

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

20 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Erased live action sounds disasterous

Hmmm...at least the trailer seems okay-ish (I've seen much worse). It still looks pretty bad but its a live action so regardless, its probably going to be pretty shite. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I4JdD3s.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

we got about a 1/10 inch of snow and 1/3 inch of ice..... looked good for 3 seconds and sucked ass the rest of the time

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

13 hours ago, AG1233 said:

Well Amazon has killed off Anime Strike,that happened quicker than I was expecting it to be.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2018/01/05/amazon-shuts-down-anime-strike/#29e9ce701d2f

They are shutting the paid channel down and moving everything to simply requiring a Prime subscription. Which is much better for the consumers. But now I'm wondering how they can afford all that, with everything that a Prime subscription give you nowadays. I guess they can do it due to quite a few people who buy a Prime subs but never actually use their services except for a few times a year ordering off Amazon.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

12 hours ago, TetraSky said:

They are shutting the paid channel down and moving everything to simply requiring a Prime subscription. Which is much better for the consumers. But now I'm wondering how they can afford all that, with everything that a Prime subscription give you nowadays. I guess they can do it due to quite a few people who buy a Prime subs but never actually use their services except for a few times a year ordering off Amazon.

If I remember correctly from a Amazon employee I talked to in their tech department, they actually lose money per Prime membership but the point was to get people use to their service ecosystem. Some users get so accustomed to it that they end up spending even more on Amazon for conveniences sake.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

26169253_2101974169875430_57151521951560

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

4 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

26169253_2101974169875430_57151521951560

xD

A friend of mine was just talking about being afraid of getting fired because she couldn't get to work and her boss was being angry lol. Security job and the roads are all iced over.... 

On 1/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, MyInnerFred said:

If I remember correctly from a Amazon employee I talked to in their tech department, they actually lose money per Prime membership but the point was to get people use to their service ecosystem. Some users get so accustomed to it that they end up spending even more on Amazon for conveniences sake.

And then there are UK's student memberships. Half the price of a full phat prime membership (£39 vs £79) while being able to access all the important things such as prime delivery (2 hour & next day ect. are all included), music, video, pantry, basically everything that's included with the full phat membership but the functionality of sharing the membership. 

If they're already losing money on the standard membership, I wonder how much more they're losing on student memberships :P (at least in the UK as US's student memberships doesn't seem to include everything in prime). 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Aw man, Batoto is going the way of the Dodo... The only place that didn't put malware infected ads or other annoying BS like floating ads or popups, while actually giving credits to the scanlating groups... The coming days will be dark indeed. Heres hoping a "clone" or an alternative pop up, like what happened after Nyaa shut down.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

32 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Aw man, Batoto is going the way of the Dodo... The only place that didn't put malware infected ads or other annoying BS like floating ads or popups, while actually giving credits to the scanlating groups... The coming days will be dark indeed. Heres hoping a "clone" or an alternative pop up, like what happened after Nyaa shut down.

If I remember correctly the staff are backing up the whole website and plan to launch a new one soon.