Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
11 minutes ago, BirdyTheMighty said:

Really!! What you mean its hard to find ?.Cadbury Drinking Chocolate Is like everywhere here, could not imagine without it.

Depending on the weather i always make either ice or hot chocalate out of it

In Canada, we only have a few chocolates and not the big things, like that drinking chocolate or chocolate spread.
For example, this is the entire selection of Cadbury products at Walmart Canada.

Spoiler

1Iqw60s.png

Other stores don't really have a better selection either.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 11/10/2017 at 7:11 AM, Sharif said:

I haven't touched Anime since I started watching Japanese Drama/Korean Drama, have I sinned? 

Honestly it's the same thing with humans instead lol

Is there copious amounts of fan service, magical girls, long drawn out bouts of refusing one's own homosexuality battles, or ridiculous shenanigans that couldn't happen in real life?

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

tumblr_nr3dd2KrtM1qfjqf7o1_500.gif.80a80ea2e292354d48c5c78d58d8b16f.gif

My spirit witch.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

10 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Is there copious amounts of fan service, magical girls, long drawn out bouts of refusing one's own homosexuality battles, or ridiculous shenanigans that couldn't happen in real life?

I completely forgot about all that lol 

Honestly I am thinking of just completing the Monogatari series and sticking to the unlimited Dramas out there

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Jeez all this talk about food and then a gif of food.... making me want to get a snack even though it's almost 2am....

Anyway finally watching My Hero Academia, just finished S1. Going to marathon S2 in the next 2 days probably. Got recommendations? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

2 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Jeez all this talk about food and then a gif of food.... making me want to get a snack even though it's almost 2am....

Anyway finally watching My Hero Academia, just finished S1. Going to marathon S2 in the next 2 days probably. Got recommendations? 

Read the manga chapter of the final episode of season 2 first cause Shigaraki's face in there is extra crisp.

If you get tempted, read the manga then watch the anime later because the next two arcs is gonna be extra hype. (I think they are cramming the next two arcs into season 3)

One small thing that bugs me is the lowered brightness on the fight scenes to avoid copy right =.=...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

5 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Got recommendations? 

Little Which Academia

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

6 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Food Wars, easily the most obvious recommendation since you are/were hungry, you'll become even more hungry

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

Little Which Academia

If you like the art style of Little Witch Academia, you should check out Space Patrol Luluco (same studio). Shorter episodes but still worth the watch. Easily binge watchable.

get some feels :ph34r:

aABE4LQe_700w_0.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

10 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

If you like the art style of Little Witch Academia, you should check out Space Patrol Luluco (same studio). Shorter episodes but still worth the watch. Easily binge watchable.

Netflix gave me Robotech when I tried looking it up, Hulu takes too fucking long to load titles half the time, Siri is still a fucking idiot, but now I have a good reason to use VRV.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

1 hour ago, Drak3 said:

Netflix gave me Robotech when I tried looking it up, Hulu takes too fucking long to load titles half the time, Siri is still a fucking idiot, but now I have a good reason to use VRV.

It's on Crunchyroll if you have that. If not you can use Kissanime or some other free anime site.

10 hours ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

It's on Crunchyroll if you have that. If not you can use Kissanime or some other free anime site.

Iz on VRV. So far, ep 8 is mah favorite.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

43 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Iz on VRV. So far, ep 8 is mah favorite.

Glad you like it. Trigger did a great job with it albeit short, and it's a great love letter to their past work.

So I decided to pick Dragon Ball Super back up after a long break from the series, I just finished episode 76. The new opening kinda gives me a 90's anime vibe.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

22 hours ago, UnbrokenMotion said:

So I decided to pick Dragon Ball Super back up after a long break from the series, I just finished episode 76. The new opening kinda gives me a 90's anime vibe.

Speaking of Dragon Ball, got some sad news.

Bulma's voice actress, Hiromi Tsuru, has passed away.

https://kotaku.com/1820533763

http://comicbook.com/anime/2017/11/17/dragon-ball-death-hiromi-tsuru-bulma-anime/

May she rest in peace.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

On 14/11/2017 at 8:33 PM, Drak3 said:

Little Which Academia

Only the second half. You know, the one with some goddamn plot and character developement, and answers. 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

aJx4x7ll_700wa_0.gif

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Wow, i actually forgot that this forum existed for awhile. 

What is everyone up to or watching?

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1 hour ago, KRImSIN said:

I'm currently watching Kekkai Sensen, Net-juu no Susume and planning to watch Inuyashiki. Also reading various of light/web novels.

3 hours ago, KRImSIN said:

ID-0

Just finished Little Witch Academia not too long ago.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

On 11/29/2017 at 12:16 PM, KRImSIN said:

w0Phmum.gif

I have found my people, I just picked up a copy of Wolf and Parchment. It has been a very good read so far and as for a squeal to the Spice and Wolf series I am very happy with it.  

On 12/1/2017 at 7:04 AM, EEVEEN said:

I have found my people, I just picked up a copy of Wolf and Parchment. It has been a very good read so far and as for a squeal to the Spice and Wolf series I am very happy with it.  

Glad you liked it, Spice and Wolf is one of my favorite series :D

Was surprised when I heard about a sequel after the 17 books.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

*Scream Internally

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore