maybe get girl advice? need it bad an this is supposes to be non techy soo

ItsRetorical

Just started dating a girl and she's my first girlfriend and I don't really know what to do. Were both quite nerdy so I thought asking here might not be that bad of an idea. I just don't know what to do.

(welcome to the boat)

Go on dates and find stuff to do, idk, that's kind of what you're supposed to do with girlfriends and what's it's.

Available from 3pm to Midnight Eastern Time (GMT-5). (>'-')> <('-'<) ^(' - ')^ <('-'<) (>'-')> You can't stop the kirby dance. 

4770k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Mini | Lian Li PC-TU100B | MSI Z87I 2x8GB G.Skill Sniper | Noctua NH-L9i Silverstone Strider 450W SFX | Windows 10 | 2x 250GB 840 Evo Rad 0 1x 1TB WD 2.5" | 25% gaming, 25% CAD and rendering, and 50% web browsing.

Do things together. Anything.

Find out what you both enjoy and enjoy those things together.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

help with tech

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

Do things together. Anything.

Find out what you both enjoy and enjoy those things together.

Please don't go to the toilet together.

twotoilets232way-1cf0dc71cf1e9924e6f8527

If you wanna go to the bathroom together go to sochi, anyways try and doing things with her as many as you can, play arcade games in the mall...

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Watch the WAN show together.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

I think this is where you should consult WoodysGamertag. I hear he's an expert in this -__-

HE IS SPOUTING LIES

he is alone like the rest of us

xD

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Really though, try different things that each other likes or simply things you've wanted to do.

New games, new tv shows, going new places, etc. It's about building new experiences with each other really.

[spoiler=pc specs:]cpu: i5-4670k | mobo: z87-pro | cpu cooler: h100i | ram: 8gb vengeance pro | gpu: gtx770 ftw 4gb | case: nzxt switch 810 matte black | storage: 240gb ssd; 1tb hdd | psu: 750w corsair rm |
keyboards: max nighthawk x8 mx brown + blue led; corsair k60 mx red; ducky shine 3 tkl mx blue + orange led | mouse: deathadder black edition | audio: FiiO E10; sennheiser hd558; grado sr80i; sony mdr-nc200d; blue snowball |

How else do you trade le pokemans? 

Mt4f28e.png

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Rule #1 - You're always wrong and the sooner you admit it the easier it will be for you.

Rule #2 - If you think you're right, refer to Rule #1.

I was going to say this is after you start dating; but then I thought about it. Should be changed to Rule #0....

My compooter: http://imgur.com/a/mDFsx?

*shrugs* whatever you do don't try to be someone your not. Trust your own intuition more than others. 

Expect a lot of unhelpful posts here shortly. 

i second, third and forth this. She will find out and it will probably break you apart.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Talk. I'm not kidding. Communication is a major role in any relationship.

Other than that hang out. Maybe go see a movie, go out to lunch.

For example my girlfriend likes going on nature walks, so I try to fit that in usually on a Saturday or Sunday.

Overall, just be your self and try to do things that you would both enjoy.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Rule #1 - You're always wrong and the sooner you admit it the easier it will be for you.

Rule #3 - If you are right, keep it to yourself xD

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Completely off topic:

Linus! You're one post away from 1337 posts!

Not like it matters. Just noticed something strange.

On topic:

Do stuff together, stuff you both like.

IDK I'm forever alone ATM.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Completely off topic:

Linus! You're one post away from 1337 posts!

Not like it matters. Just noticed something strange.

On topic:

Do stuff together, stuff you both like.

IDK I'm forever alone ATM.

Buy a companion cube, that way, you'll never be alone.

Come on, it's full of fluffy, companion-y love. You know you want to stop the loneliness. Also, it comes with a free cake.

a9e0_weighted_companion_cube_plush.jpg

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Buy a companion cube, that way, you'll never be alone.

Come on, it's full of fluffy, companion-y love. You know you want to stop the loneliness. Also, it comes with a free cake.

-snip-

B-b-b-but the cake.....is a lie!

I'll probably buy one anyways though.

Once I have gotten:

New monitors

New Headset

Watercooling loop

Frozen DVD (The one I'm most excited for :D :D :D )

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)