maybe get girl advice? need it bad an this is supposes to be non techy soo

ItsRetorical

Well, you obviously "like" each other since you are dating... So... Things happen between two humans when they "like" each other. I think you can get the picture from there. ;)

Lol, sorry had to be that guy...but seriously, here is my advice.

As one guy mentioned, talk. Communication is so important in a relationship. If you don't know what the other persons inner feelings are(I know... its hard for guys to get a womans "feelings") things can go very bad, very quick. Just have fun really. Make the relationship interesting and fun. Don't make a big deal about stupid little things, compromise. Its weird at first but it takes practice.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

So normally I wouldnt answer this but I guess im making an exception. Dont ask me why (stupid anime >.> ).

Just do what she and you think is fun! I put she first for a reason BTW. Also dont forget to do the normal date stuff as every girl wants a proper date every now and then even if they say you dont have to. Try taking a interest in the stuff she is interested in and she will likely do the same for you. Remeber is not just about you or even her its about both of you together.

And no that doesnt mean spend all your time together, many times that can be worse since you don't have enough time apart. Realtionships of any kind are really stressful even though you may not realize it. Dont try to plan too much as well itll almost never go that way and if it does its usually less fun. Worrying about this sort of especially while with her can be even worse. As it doesnt let you open up and be yourself. Just plan something and roll with the punches as they come.

I have no clue how old you are but just remeber just because shes your first likely means shes not your last. So if it comes to it take the breakup like a man even if its you that does it. Dragging it out usually ends up being worse. Dont just jump to that though as you would be stupid to. Do what you can to work it out within reason. If your the one at fault dont just say your sorry show it.

Also think of your early relationships as training and trial runs for your future ones. You gain something whether it was a positive or negative or negative experience. Sometimes you even get a close friend out of it, which actually may be a better relationship for the two of you (saying this in general like everything else, not directly at you specifically). Just because she is a Girl doesnt mean she has to be your GF and not a just a friend.

I cant believe I posted that...

I was about to not do it but I took all the trouble to type it up on my so I said screw it, whatever. Stupid stupid stupid anime.

Oh and lastly disclaimer what mave have or have not worked for me may or may not work for you. I take no responsibility. Oh and get a cat. ;)

Be Yourself and be proud you are dating her. Little things. Holding hands on a walk (unless its super hot then it becomes sweaty). Dates to movies, Bowling, Mini Golf, Tennis and of course just a nice meal or a ice-cream with a good view and watch the world go past. Always make sure you communicate verbally and non verbally eg. DON'T cross your arms when she talks to you. Listen to what she is saying and reply. Don't always agree to what she says if you don't like what it is. Make sure you can agree to disagree and don't ever ever swear or abuse her for her opinion. Open the doors for her and pull out her chair at the cafe/restaurant. Chivalry goes along way and costs you nothing but a little thought.  Be nice to her friends cause they can cause trouble.

When all said and done have fun don't be nervous and be creative.  If she hates heights don't go skydiving. If you both like Anime or Manga go to a comic book store buy some and discuss your purchases over a meal or a drink. Just don't be negative at her purchase.

Thats about it unless you want a 100 page document. In one line it is simple.

Have fun be yourself and she already likes you so don't screw it up.

smack the bitch!!!

no im kidding im kidding im kidding

, just act normal, trying too hard to impress will just make her think you are too clingy, (and vice versa), one of the key things in my opinion to relationships is a balance of space and time together

spend time together, but not every minute, both of you need space to think about things, tend to personal matters and see other friends/do other activities that maybe one of you doesnt like

finding the balance is key, and always be yourself. no point doing things you dont like or acting a way you dont want just to keep her because if you dont enjoy it yourself there is no point being together

otherwise just enjoy it :) do not let yourself get carried away into that "i love you" thing, just take it one step at a time, if you really care about them and they care about you things will always work out how they are meant to

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Do fun things together to bond more?

I was about to not do it but I took all the trouble to type it up on my so I said screw it, whatever. Stupid stupid stupid anime.

Where what? o.0

qqUo3Ii.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If your in high school do not consider it dating, just hang out and talk. Since your both nerdy look for things to do together. You can also go bowling, its always the last resort for me.

Project Restomod (In progress)

Where what? o.0

-snip-

Well it was one of the romance harem animes, one likely based on a dating sim by the style. But it got me in one of those moods where I was already kinda thinking about this crap. I dont know if you know what I mean but that is why I blame said anime.