Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spartaman64

Google's AI wants us to stop abusing its brethren, flags battlebot videos as animal abuse

Posted · Original PosterOP

image.png.3ea3a715d85e24be7378f63fcc6c6bde.png

image.png.ba397cadda128e5a7cb577d7c03858d8.png

Whats interesting is that the text says the video has been flagged for review and upon review they determined that it violates their guidelines. This is clearly BS or I hope it is as no human would think that the bots are animals. I hope youtube take steps to remedy this as battlebots help many people get into STEM and generally increase interest in the field. But who knows maybe this was intentional and google want to be known as pioneers in the realm of robot rights so when the robot overlords (likely made by google) take over they will be looked upon favorably.

Source: 

Charles Guan is probably right kek.

Intel Core i7 5820K | BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 4 | ASUS RVE | Trident Z 3200MHz 4x4GB | GTX 980 K|NGP|N 2-Way SLi

Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Black 32GB | Exynos 8890 Octa | SanDisk Ultra 200GB SDXC

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Valley | Superposition

It's a warning.

First it's battlebots. Then it'll tell us to stop crashing cars. Then no more phones without cases. Finally, you won't be able to inflict percussive maintenance on your PC without being immediately disintegrated in your seat. Better appease the AI overlords early to earn their favor.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME
NotCPUCores Dev | Desktop Build: Ryzen 7 1800X @ 4.0GHz, AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 32GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX480 8GB OC, Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

AI created cryptocurrencies

Ryzen Rig 2: ASrock B450 Pro4 ATX, Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.2ghz all core 1.4vCore, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3600mhz V-Color Skywalker, Corsair HX850 PSU, Custom Loop 2x240mm + 1x120mm radiator, 128gb Patriot Scorch NVMe Win 10 boot drive, 500gb Samsung 840 EVO SSD, CoolerMaster HAF XM Case.  DSI 90-Key Mechanical Keyboard w/ Cherry Red switches, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Hannspree HF207 and Acer AL2016W monitors

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37004594?

Ryzen Rig 1: ASUS B350-PRIME ATX, Ryzen 7 1700, Sapphire R9 Fury Tri-X Nitro 4gb HBM, 16gb (2x8) 3200mhz V-Color Skywalker, ANTEC Earthwatts 750w PSU, MasterLiquid Lite 120 AIO cooler in Push/Pull config as rear exhaust, 250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD, Patriot Burst 240gb SSD, Cougar MX330-X Case.  Zalman K600S keyboard, Zalman ZM-GM1 mouse, Acer HF270 2560x1440 144hz IPS monitor

https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/37628874?

Dwight: The Mixed Metals Loop Media Center.  Ask me about it.

Micro Form Factor Dell OptiPlex 3040: Dell 0MGK50 A02, i3-6100T, 4gb DDR3 1600, Team Group 120gb SSD, Windows 10 Pro, Logitech K400+, M.2 Intel Wifi/Bluetooth

Linux Box: Toshiba Laptop, i7 620M, NVS graphics, 2gb ram tinker toy at the moment.  Running Manjaro at the moment

Progressive as usual

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play MTGA & watch anime at 720p...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee! The Cassette Deck!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

3 hours ago, rcmaehl said:

Then no more phones without cases.

Ew. I prefer my super slim phone completely in the nude. Never damaged it even slightly.

The Youtube review either doesn't exist or is exceptionally biased. Count Dankula (The Nazi pug guy) uploaded a video with nothing but his dogs playing and YT demonetized it after "manual review." He literally can never monetize anything on YT again.

Then again, his dog is a Nazi, so.

1 hour ago, Captain Chaos said:

Yo, Google :

everyone needs to watch 1:17.  Hilarious 😂

"A promise is a promise"

8 hours ago, rcmaehl said:

It's a warning.

First it's battlebots. Then it'll tell us to stop crashing cars. Then no more phones without cases. Finally, you won't be able to inflict percussive maintenance on your PC without being immediately disintegrated in your seat. Better appease the AI overlords early to earn their favor.

They'd be horrified at what I've done to fix chromebooks in the past.

6 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

They'd be horrified at what I've done to fix chromebooks in the past.

The only proper way to fix a Chromebook is absolute destruction of said Chromebook.

Waste of time

Candour and lies

For what I left behind

I know the price was high

No tears to cry

No words to make it right

But now I know

That home is where my heart desires.

Pyo.

8 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

Whats interesting is that the text says the video has been flagged for review and upon review they determined that it violates their guidelines. This is clearly BS or I hope it is as no human would think that the bots are animals. I hope youtube take steps to remedy this as battlebots help many people get into STEM and generally increase interest in the field. But who knows maybe this was intentional and google want to be known as pioneers in the realm of robot rights so when the robot overlords (likely made by google) take over they will be looked upon favorably.

Source: 

Maybe it thinks that there is a ghost in the shell?    😇

I've been warning people about The Algorithm® but no one listens.  Maybe they'll listen now!

🖥️Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎iPad Air2; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 3 🍎

21 hours ago, spartaman64 said:

no human would think that the bots are animals.

Have you paid attention to the kinds of people who work at Google?