Tesla Motors Website/twitter and Musk's twitter account Hacked

Tesla Motors Twitter account and Elon Musk account got hacked,Including their website possibly* by the same group and Tesla Motors account also got renamed to #RIPPRGANG.

Thankfully they are all back to normal now.

Website 

teslahack.jpg

Tesla Motor's account    

screen_shot_2015-04-25_at_5.00.52_pm_360

Elon Musk's account

Screen_Shot_2015-04-25_at_6.49.06_PM.0.p

Source Verge 

I did see the post here at http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/354958-so-i-guess-teslas-twitter-account-was-just-hacked/but this isn't up to date. 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Yeah, that was yesterday. Saw a thread about it yesterday too.

Tesla got their Twitter back around 1AM my time.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Bet elon ain't happy about it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Tesla Motors Twitter account and Elon Musk account got hacked,Including their website possibly* by the same group and Tesla Motors account also got renamed to #RIPPRGANG.

Thankfully they are all back to normal now.

Website 

teslahack.jpg

what

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Lol. Their pretty stupid, guess they just want a huge ass lawsuit on their ass. I'm guessing they just brute forced the password

- snip-

Was this those dumb Buddy Bear kids? The fact that they tweeted at Keemstar makes me think that it is. Everybody seems to want to be a "hacker" and be featured by Keemstar now :/

If they brute forced the password they shouldnt of did anything and sold it on some sort of black market xD

But anyway glad it's back to normal.

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

yep... thats how you treat a guy who genuinely wants the best for everyone and is actually trying

Elon will just shoot a Falcon 9 at the guys house, and all happiness will be restored in the world.

Rich Purnell Is A Steely-Eyed Missile Man

Elon will just shoot a Falcon 9 at the guys house, and all happiness will be restored in the world.

nah, thats not how Elon rolls.  More likely, he will probably attempt to land the Falcon 9 first stage atop their house, and the landing attempt would "Fail" if you know what I mean...

yep... thats how you treat a guy who genuinely wants the best for everyone and is actually trying

Giving musk too much credit, he's a businessman first and foremost, nobody getting all reprehensive when Microsoft stuff is attacked, and gates does his fair share.

Tesla needs better security.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Giving musk too much credit, he's a businessman first and foremost, nobody Gerry's all reprehensive when Microsoft stuff is attacked, and gates does his fair share.

Tesla needs better security.

Oh, sry,... whats your tech company thats working on solutions to help the entire species?

Not enough credit - is more accurate. 

Well that sucks. Probs has the craziest password now lol.

Someone's ass is about to be kicked.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Bet elon ain't happy about it.

He probably doesn't care knowing him lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

He probably doesn't care knowing him lol.

Well I don't know him so.... :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If they brute forced the password they shouldnt of did anything and sold it on some sort of black market xD

Or make a bogus negative comment and purchase stocks when people start to panic sell :P

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

Or make a bogus negative comment and purchase stocks when people start to panic sell :P

That would get them into deep shit. And the top shareholders would verify info instantly, probably spread news that it's a lie sooner than you think.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Oh, sry,... whats your tech company thats working on solutions to help the entire species?

Not enough credit - is more accurate.

I don't think expensive electric cars abd space ships are quite "solutions to help the entire species"

Unless they start giving them out for free I wouldn't think it fits the moniker you give it.

Sure Musk is cool and all, but he's basically helping Californian millionaires feel better about themselves, far from saving the planet.

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

TeamBuddyBear?

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

The tech and work he does is good, but, remember, he is in this for the money as well.

People worship Elon like he is another Tesla. I don't remember Elon letting people get filthy rich off of his own patents and not lifting a finger. Telsa was truly in it to benefit man-kind, Elon is in it to help while making a nice profit.

I wish these ~15 year old 'hackers' would take a chill, if you aren't going to do anything interesting besides post some stupid-ass pictures and comments, don't bother at all.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

The tech and work he does is good, but, remember, he is in this for the money as well.

People worship Elon like he is another Tesla. I don't remember Elon letting people get filthy rich off of his own patents and not lifting a finger. Telsa was truly in it to benefit man-kind, Elon is in it to help while making a nice profit.

I wish these ~15 year old 'hackers' would take a chill, if you aren't going to do anything interesting besides post some stupid-ass pictures and comments, don't bother at all.

People who talk shit about Mr Musk....  id like to see what they have done to benefit someone OTHER than themselves or their fucking family/friends.

I mean like I wouldn't be surprised if his password was "priussucks" or something like that

"Rawr XD"