Tesla Motors Website/twitter and Musk's twitter account Hacked

People who talk shit about Mr Musk.... id like to see what they have done to benefit someone OTHER than themselves or their fucking family/friends.

That's the worst logic ever. Have you ever criticised a game? Can You make a better one?

What has musk done that deserves him being treated like the second coming,neither me or that other guy are talking Shit,we we're just saying stop putting him on such a high pedestal

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

That's the worst logic ever. Have you ever criticised a game? Can You make a better one?

What has musk done that deserves him being treated like the second coming,neither me or that other guy are talking Shit,we we're just saying stop putting him on such a high pedestal

Why does it always have to be a pedestal with you people? 

can you NOT think in ultimatums?

.... and hes talking about "logic",  /spit

ye, you just keep sitting at home and let your critique speak instead of your actions

People who talk shit about Mr Musk....  id like to see what they have done to benefit someone OTHER than themselves or their fucking family/friends.

Not talking shit about Musk, I quite like the guy.

I'm just saying, don't think Elon is doing this all out of the kindness of his heart, he isn't another Tesla.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Not talking shit about Musk, I quite like the guy.

I'm just saying, don't think Elon is doing this all out of the kindness of his heart, he isn't another Tesla.

Tesla was crazy,and getting screwed out of what you deserve doesn't make you a good person, I've never read that he did his work out of charity,just that he spent all his money and died in poverty

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Tesla was crazy,and getting screwed out of what you deserve doesn't make you a good person, I've never read that he did his work out of charity,just that he spent all his money and died in poverty

Ok, you revealed how smart you are, but ill explain this last one to you anyway.

Putting all your money back into the rotation before you die IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE. And you get to enjoy all of your lifes work. And your kids dont become mentally crippled.

People who "die rich" are pieces of shit, because they have taken a lot of money out of the rotation that just rots in a vault or whatever, but the value of the remaining money in the economy hasnt chainged. So everyone becomes poorer and the system crumbles eventually. Thats what the super rich fuckers did to the whole world in 2008.

Ok, you revealed how smart you are, but ill explain this last one to you anyway.

Putting all your money back into the rotation before you die IS GOOD FOR EVERYONE. And you get to enjoy all of your lifes work. And your kids dont become mentally crippled.

People who "die rich" are pieces of shit, because they have taken a lot of money out of the rotation that just rots in a vault or whatever, but the value of the remaining money in the economy hasnt chainged. So everyone becomes poorer and the system crumbles eventually. Thats what the super rich fuckers did to the whole world in 2008.

But you think inventing ac electricity and making huge advancements into the way the world works and then dying without any assets is a good thing

you think dying penniless is a good way to go? I don't see how that's a honorable thing,he spent the last year's of his life chasing after making a death Ray, and I fail to see how that is a good thing.

You can put money back into the economy without throwing it all away too, houses, cars, buying things makes the economy move, he was living in a hotel on a monthly budget from a company he used to work for,otherwise he would have been a homeless bum.

I don't think expensive electric cars abd space ships are quite "solutions to help the entire species"

Sparking off an electric car revolution - and leaving the tech open source for everyone to use, he has not patented the Tesla, meaning other companies can copy its design meaning electric cars for everyone

if he was only in it for money, he would be suing people for using his tech 

http://www.teslamotors.com/en_GB/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Sparking off an electric car revolution - and leaving the tech open source for everyone to use, he has not patented the Tesla, meaning other companies can copy its design meaning electric cars for everyone

if he was only in it for money, he would be suing people for using his tech

http://www.teslamotors.com/en_GB/blog/all-our-patent-are-belong-you

I do follow Tesla fairly well, I actually forgot that happened and it's really impressive, but I doubt were seeing the entire car go open source, no strings attatched

I don't think he is in it "only for the the money" I never really said that, I just think people are going to far when they think having a website is specifically bad because it's Tesla

I brought up the point about not getting the same response about Microsoft products being attacked, even though gates has already been doing his thing for years