3DMark score for RTX 2080 Ti leaks

asim1999
2 hours ago, Kukielka said:

Nobody cares about raytracing if it makes the game run at 60fps.

I rather let them improve on that tech and wait for the next gen.

Nobody cares about even more fps if it makes the game look like we always had.

I rather let them improve the graphics and wait for the next useless fps jump.

1 minute ago, Rattenmann said:

Nobody cares about even more fps if it makes the game look like we always had.

I rather let them improve the graphics and wait for the next useless fps jump.

Nobody cares about extra visuals if you need a fortune to render it and to make it playable. Also fps at higher resolutions. 

2 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Nobody cares about extra visuals if you need a fortune to render it and to make it playable. Also fps at higher resolutions. 

16 minutes ago, mr moose said:

except for all the people who basically have made the new cards sold out before they even hit shelves.  I think  some of them might care.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

14 hours ago, oh,hi there said:

well,wait for the nvidia drivers

And what they will do increase the performance by 5% ? :D You are clearly a wash brained sheep. Stop dreaming and watch the truth in eyes.

By current rummors RTX 2080Ti will be only 30-35% faster than GTX 1080Ti. If compare to previous generation than GTX 1080Ti was 80% faster than GTX 980Ti.

GTX 1080Ti + 50$ or (+7.6%) price increase from last generation but 80% jump in performance!
RTX 2080Ti + 500$ or (+71.6%) price increase from last generation but only 30-35% jump in performance!

2 minutes ago, EOZ said:

And what they will do increase the performance by 5% ? :D You are clearly a wash brained sheep. Stop dreaming and watch the truth in eyes.

By current rummors RTX 2080Ti will be only 30-35% faster than GTX 1080Ti. If compare to previous generation than GTX 1080Ti was 80% faster than GTX 980Ti.

GTX 1080Ti + 50$ or (+7.6%) price increase from last generation but 80% jump in performance!
RTX 2080Ti + 500$ or (+71.6%) price increase from last generation but only 30-35% jump in performance!

And?   are you just going to ignore all the new tech that's in them, are you going to ignore that they are not replacements but new products, are you going to ignore the fact that trying to compare the 1080 to the 980 in order to justify the price of the 2080ti is illogical.  

We literally do not know how well this card is going to perform when the drivers are optimised yet you are happy to compare it to a completely different generation of card that has optimised drivers.   Can you not see how that is illogical?

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

28 minutes ago, mr moose said:

And?   are you just going to ignore all the new tech that's in them, are you going to ignore that they are not replacements but new products, are you going to ignore the fact that trying to compare the 1080 to the 980 in order to justify the price of the 2080ti is illogical.  

We literally do not know how well this card is going to perform when the drivers are optimised yet you are happy to compare it to a completely different generation of card that has optimised drivers.   Can you not see how that is illogical?

Answer is very simple if you are dumb Just buy it! That's just a standard for those sheeps who do not know prices at the performance levels.

Ok, 12,825 graphics score on a 2080ti is really lame.

I can hit 10,985 with my 1080ti. Its not that I cant go higher, but I am constantly hitting the 355W power limit during the GPU2 test even if I run it stock with 127% power limit.

That means that if I OC the VRAM, my core clocks suffer significantly but if I do not OC VRAM then I am losing a lot of points in GPU test 1. If I did shunt mod to increase the power limit, I am sure that I would get at least 500points more.

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/2045293

But lets just compare without the shunt mod. 16,75% improvement. That is embarassing. Sure, you will be able to OC the 2080ti as well and the gap will be wider but for that price point it is still very embarassing if these results are to be true.

I am not going to any conclusions, still waiting for reviews like the rest of you.

11 minutes ago, WereCat said:

Ok, 12,825 graphics score on a 2080ti is really lame.

I can hit 10,985 with my 1080ti. Its not that I cant go higher, but I am constantly hitting the 355W power limit during the GPU2 test even if I run it stock with 127% power limit.

That means that if I OC the VRAM, my core clocks suffer significantly but if I do not OC VRAM then I am losing a lot of points in GPU test 1. If I did shunt mod to increase the power limit, I am sure that I would get at least 500points more.

https://www.3dmark.com/spy/2045293

But lets just compare without the shunt mod. 16,75% improvement. That is embarassing. Sure, you will be able to OC the 2080ti as well and the gap will be wider but for that price point it is still very embarassing if these results are to be true.

I am not going to any conclusions, still waiting for reviews like the rest of you.

100% agree with you! If thats will be true than RTX 2080Ti get's knocked out cold by it's own brother GTX 1080Ti.

wladimir-klitschko-brutal-ko.gif?w=813&h

41 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You could also wait for real benches rather than a shady "leak".  The last one was false, so we don't have a lot to go off of.  The twitter source got a shady bad pic from a random person as a tip then never confirmed if it were real and the other source is shit tech.  That doesn't seem legit.

Ok let's wait and see but i doubt that the the performance will be very different look at paper launch how they hide the benchmarks against 10 series! That's alone tels very much!

If you're not happy with the prices vote with your wallets.  There's nothing you can do about price hikes in a capitalist system.  It's gonna happen

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

8 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You do know the primary point of these cards isn't a performance increase in that regard though, right?  Nvidia was promising a performance gain primarily in ray tracing aka the point of these cards.  If you want a raw performance gain then Navi is probably a better option for you.  But, that's not coming out until next year.

The biggest insult is that RTX 2080Ti bearly can handle 1080p at not stable 60fps! And it costs 1200$. Imagine what RTX 2080 and RTX 2070 will be. xD And new drivers will not fix that becouse performance already is miles to low.

Would be interesting to see if those prices come down once the glut of 10 series chips is cleared

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

3 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

You mean that one bench in an unfinished game that has no driver support with ray tracing on?

That's all are bullshit better let's wait the realase date benchmarks!

don't get sucked in to the Nvidia BS, don't compare 1080ti with 2080ti, because there will still be a new card like a year from now that would be the real 2080ti. You're comparing apples and oranges.

You can't compare to what that does not exist!

So maybe this new series could be the first one to actually handle 4k @60FPS ?

CPU: i7 4790K | MB: Asus Z97-A | RAM: 32Go Hyper X Fury 1866MHz | GPU's: GTX 1080Ti | PSU: Corsair AX 850 | Storage: Vertex 3, 2x Sandisk Ultra II,Velociraptor | Case : Corsair Air 540

Mice: Steelseries Rival | KB: Corsair K70 RGB | Headset: Steelseries H wireless

2 minutes ago, IhazHedont said:

So maybe this new series could be the first one to actually handle 4k @60FPS ?

On max settings probably not!

5 minutes ago, EOZ said:

On max settings probably not!

You have a game in mind?

AFAIK with a 35% increase (can be a bit more in 4k), they should handle 60fps even in FF15, AC: Origins and Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

40 minutes ago, Lathlaer said:

You have a game in mind?

AFAIK with a 35% increase (can be a bit more in 4k), they should handle 60fps even in FF15, AC: Origins and Deus Ex Mankind Divided.

wonder if it'll manage Doom2016 at 144hz 4k

20 minutes ago, Lathlaer said:

You have a game in mind?

To different people max settings means differently. When i mean on max ir really mean all on ultra (shadows and hairworks enabled) + some MSAA.

So many people talk in definitives when there isn't definitive data.

Both sides need to step back and breathe, lay off the salt, and hydrate.

IMG_0347.JPG.beb192f870f6a7e49b76f94b51e19a5e.JPG

21 minutes ago, EOZ said:

To different people max settings means differently. When i mean on max ir really mean all on ultra (shadows and hairworks enabled) + some MSAA.

4k and msaa? you wild crazy fool

19 minutes ago, kilgore_T said:

4k and msaa? you wild crazy fool

At least FXAA! Seems to be that you have no idea what really max settings means!

35 minutes ago, EOZ said:

At least FXAA! Seems to be that you have no idea what really max settings means!

don't like fxaa, tsaa's nice, msaa is for wild crazy fools:)

I couldn't care less about all that RT bullcrap and it looks like nVidia wants to shove RT forcibly deep in our throats.

Well fuck that, I'm not gonna spend all that cash on 2080Ti. I'll be upgrading to 1080Ti from 780 and will be using the 1080Ti for 4 years like I do with my current GPU. The crazy prices pushed me away from RTX bullshit.

DAC/AMPs:

Klipsch Heritage Headphone Amplifier

Headphones: Klipsch Heritage HP-3 Walnut, Meze 109 Pro, Beyerdynamic Amiron Home, Amiron Wireless Copper, Tygr 300R, DT880 600ohm Manufaktur, T90, Fidelio X2HR

CPU: Intel 4770, GPU: Asus RTX3080 TUF Gaming OC, Mobo: MSI Z87-G45, RAM: DDR3 16GB G.Skill, PC Case: Fractal Design R4 Black non-iglass, Monitor: BenQ GW2280