Scrapyard Wars 7 Pt. 2 - NO INTERNET

nicklmg

@LinusTech I'm guessing you have never heard of a heat gun or hair dryer before? Simply put it on a low heat (under 100f, hair dryers simply keep away 6 inches) and the sticker should come right off w/o damaging it too...

Just now, Dissitesuxba11s said:

What is up with the lady in the shots with Linus? Is it just to further promote the D-Brand Switch skin?

That's exactly what I was thinking lol

DON'T MIND ME just casually playing my D-BRAND SKINNED switch in the background

Gaming PC: i7-6700k@4.6GHz w/ Cooler Master ML240L | Aorus Z270X-Gaming 5 | 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200 | Aorus GTX 1080 |  Samsung 970 Evo 2TB + Samsung 860 Evo 250GB + Adata SU800 512 GB + Teamgroup CX 1TB + Seagate External 8TB | Aorus AC300W Case | Corsair VS650 650W 80+ White

Peripherals: Red Dragon K555 INDRAH | Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless | MSI Optix MAG341CQ 34" (3440x1440p/100hz/G-SYNC), Naxa 43" (4k/60hz)

Other Tech: PS5 | Nintendo Switch | Oculus Rift | iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB | iPad Pro 10.5in 64GB

3 minutes ago, itsTrickAF said:

That's exactly what I was thinking lol

DON'T MIND ME just casually playing my D-BRAND SKINNED switch in the background

To be fair, it wasn't THAT noticeable If you only look at Linus and nothing else

4 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

What is up with the lady in the shots with Linus? Is it just to further promote the D-Brand Switch skin?

I know it's branding but screw it, it's Linus's girlfriend... D-Brand caused it. (someone warned us I think in the other topic)

Just now, lewdicrous said:

If you only look at Linus and nothing else

I always give ladies priority ;) Even if they are a physical paid product it seems...

did anyone figure out whats with the switch girl? is it really just for the sponsorship? because it does seem at certain points, they make sure to put her in the shot, like when theyre in the car...if thats what it is, thats totally cool, but not addressing it just makes it feel weird lol 

3 minutes ago, Darkinertia said:

did anyone figure out whats with the switch girl? is it really just for the sponsorship? because it does seem at certain points, they make sure to put her in the shot, like when theyre in the car...if thats what it is, thats totally cool, but not addressing it just makes it feel weird lol 

She's definitely just product placement. There are way too many shots focused on her for it to not be lol

Gaming PC: i7-6700k@4.6GHz w/ Cooler Master ML240L | Aorus Z270X-Gaming 5 | 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200 | Aorus GTX 1080 |  Samsung 970 Evo 2TB + Samsung 860 Evo 250GB + Adata SU800 512 GB + Teamgroup CX 1TB + Seagate External 8TB | Aorus AC300W Case | Corsair VS650 650W 80+ White

Peripherals: Red Dragon K555 INDRAH | Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless | MSI Optix MAG341CQ 34" (3440x1440p/100hz/G-SYNC), Naxa 43" (4k/60hz)

Other Tech: PS5 | Nintendo Switch | Oculus Rift | iPhone 12 Pro Max 256GB | iPad Pro 10.5in 64GB

Not a huge fan of the way you promoted the dbrand skin with the girl. It was sometimes really distracting especially when she was like directly next to Linus.

If you find any grammar or spelling errors please fill out entry permit A38, thanks.

Greetings from germany

Profilepicture by Chibiterasu-chan

15 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Videos always go to the forum a few minutes before we set them live on YT.

Yo nick you guys gonna do something about the piracy problem? i found multiple sources of the floatplane video getting leaked

I want to buy Floatplane subscription but i am gonna do tax evasion if i do so i have to pay taxes and the price of FloatPlane does not include any taxes...

15 hours ago, Egg-Roll said:

Checking out the camera man are we?

Game addiction xD

Extremely disappointed with the product placement.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

1 hour ago, Redicat said:

I want to buy Floatplane subscription but i am gonna do tax evasion if i do so i have to pay taxes and the price of FloatPlane does not include any taxes...

Floatplane is Canadian, if they don't have a tax number for your country/state they don't have to charge you tax. It's the same thing for Steam for me and other online services which can't/don't charge tax to me for items.

41 minutes ago, poochyena said:

The girl in the background was honestly very distracting. I couldn't enjoy the episode constantly trying to figure out why she is back there.

I think we watched different videos lol... I literally did this when I realized she was a product placement...

The 4-1-1 :P

image.png.e5fd3154d83439680915dca7a938b414.png

Some scenes it was hard to spot her...

I'm still floored that neither of them has even attempted to find a Newspaper to see if any classifieds are there. There'd at least be some local seller numbers to work.

16 hours ago, nicklmg said:

Thanks to dbrand for sponsoring this series of Scrapyard Wars!
Get their new Nintendo Switch skins at http://dbrand.com/SYW7

Been waiting a week for this

@nicklmg no comment on the paid sponsor spot and the Switch Girl?

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

The product placement really annoyed me throughout the video. I really hope this will be a one time thing.

I also hope they did somehow remove this for Floatplane users, since still serving ads to paying subscribers is not a nice move, to put it nicely.