Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
9 hours ago, sub68 said:

When I first becoming a regular on this fourm I was like that.

Now I am changed to just have fun on motf, write su's on things that happened(new things) and help people thought posts and PM's.

Yeah i've done that before, the motf thread is fun, and I help where I can but i always overthink things and someone gets an answer in first.

Just now, Blademaster91 said:

I help where I can but i always overthink things and someone gets an answer in first.

I still reply even if it's the same thing.

It provides more food to thought.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Holy crap olive garden gives you so much.

IMG_20210624_195450.thumb.jpg.fbe8f97ec6e6a3187f36dfd244d666ec.jpg

My plate when I am full.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Blademaster91 said:

Yeah i've done that before, the motf thread is fun, and I help where I can but i always overthink things and someone gets an answer in first.

Same.

I tend to go in-depth with my answers, answering the question and then explaining why that works.

A few times I go way too far and the OP responds with more questions, which I end up answering, which sometimes results in more questions, and more questions, until we're sucked down a whirlpool of questions and answers.

elephants

4 minutes ago, FakeKGB said:

Same.

I tend to go in-depth with my answers, answering the question and then explaining why that works.

A few times I go way too far and the OP responds with more questions, which I end up answering, which sometimes results in more questions, and more questions, until we're sucked down a whirlpool of questions and answers.

Same. By the time I explain how the positions of 11 planets disrupts your case airflow 5 other people have already replied.

3 hours ago, Moonzy said:

My answer to threads: lol, you dumb af

Did you answer that to ErykYT3?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

5 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Oh, that. I thought we had moved on from it

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

37 minutes ago, Tog Driver said:

Did you answer that to ErykYT3?

no but im about to say it to you for even suggesting that

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

3 minutes ago, Moonzy said:

no but im about to say it to you for even suggesting that

Do it. Give in to your anger.

† 

In Flanders fields.

In Flanders fields.

When you help someone in the Cases subforum.

spottywazhere.gif

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

51 minutes ago, Benji said:

So.... When helping someone in a certain subforum your suffer from body dysmorphic disorder?

No, @Spottyis just a reverse werewolf. They are one in the same. Legend says that a secret entity of dragons and werewolves exists, but I have already said too much.

40 minutes ago, Benji said:

Is that fettuccine Alfredo?

Close seafood Alfredo.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 hour ago, Benji said:

Does that also exist as chicken Alfredo?

no,

Chicken alfrado is chiken

seafood alfreado is shrimp and sea scallops

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

Huh? I know that chicken is not seafood if you understood it that way.

Fme, I am not thinking (its early morning for me)

6 minutes ago, Benji said:

I was asking if they also had chicken Alfredo and not whether the seafood Alfredo contains chicken.

it does not.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

10 minutes ago, Benji said:

Huh? I know that chicken is not seafood if you understood it that way... I was asking if they also had chicken Alfredo and not whether the seafood Alfredo contains chicken.

Actually chickens do live in water:

https://pewdiepieminecraft.fandom.com/wiki/Feigi

3 minutes ago, Benji said:

Wake up! 🙂 Or does "it" mean the restaurant?

they have chiken alfrado and the seafood alfrado doesnt have chiken

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

1 minute ago, Benji said:

Any idiot knows that "seafood" does not include chicken, that's what I was saying two times.

I agree, and sub68.exe has crashed

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Benji said:

Who made this thread title? I hope no one of us needs to call an ambulance.

I think @Energycore or you I think its german but I am rusty on detecting german.

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

F me its moderators on the fourm spelled backwords

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Benji said:

This has nothing to do with German.

F5

Pc's

Spoiler

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang