Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
4 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

* gets badge ; survived colliding with a planet *

I survive colliding with a planet every day.

If I put it like that it makes me feel like I've accomplished something that day.

It's entirely possible that I misinterpreted/misread your topic and/or question. This happens more often than I care to admit. Apologies in advance.

珠江 (Pearl River): CPU: Intel i7-12700K (8p4e/20t); Motherboard: ASUS TUF Gaming Plus Z690 WiFi; RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 @3200MHz CL16; Cooling Solution: NZXT Kraken Z53 240mm AIO, w/ 2x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fans; GPU: EVGA Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 10GB FTW3 Ultra; Storage: Samsung 980 Pro, 1TB; Samsung 970 EVO, 1TB; Crucial MX500, 2TB; PSU: Corsair RM850x; Case: Lian Li Lancool II Mesh RGB, Black; Display(s): Primary: ASUS ROG Swift PG279QM (1440p 27" 240 Hz); Secondary: Acer Predator XB1 XB241H bmipr (1080p 24" 144 Hz, 165 Hz OC); Case Fans: 1x Lian Li ST120 RGB Fan, 3x stock RGB fans; Capture Card: Elgato HD60 Pro

翻生 (Resurrection): CPU: 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 v2; Motherboard: ASUS Z9PR-D12 (C602 chipset) SSI-EEB; RAM: Crucial 32GB (8x4GB) DDR3 ECC RAM; Cooling Solution: 2x Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO; GPU: ASRock Intel ARC A380 Challenger ITX; StorageCrucial MX500, 500GB; PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750W; Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro; Expansion Card: TP-Link Archer T4E AC1200 PCIe Wi-Fi Adapter Display(s): Dell P2214HB (1080p 22" 60 Hz)

壯麗 (Glorious): Mainboard: Framework Mainboard w/ Intel Core i5-1135G7; RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 SODIMM @3200MHz CL22; eGPU: Razer Core X eGPU Enclosure w/ (between GPUs at the moment); Storage: Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 1TB; Display(s): Internal Display: Framework Display; External Display: Acer (unknown model) (1080p, 21" 75 Hz)

4 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Life Steam achievements

*Turns 27 1/2*

*Gets badge ; survive 10,000 days*

73% of players have this achievement

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

2 hours ago, Caroline said:

Life is P2W. No need to change my mind.

But people without money reach endgame sooner 🤔

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

Is someone available for a minute to help me test a possible bug with the forum?

All I need you to do is scroll down the main page where it lists all the different forums and find where it says Operating Systems. Do you see something below it called "Windows"?

Here's what it's supposed to look like:

image.png

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

1 minute ago, Spotty said:

Is someone available for a minute to help me test a possible bug with the forum?

All I need you to do is scroll down the main page where it lists all the different forums and find where it says Operating Systems. Do you see something below it called "Windows"?

Here's what I see:
image.thumb.png.ab18a2e873893540ec824a6f3e325fc3.png

No, I didn't read all of the Linux, macOS, and Everything Not-Windows subforum. I used this button:

image.png.788032788fdd132a6d57495b6cb51d1a.png

elephants

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

Here's what I see:

K. That looks correct. If you click on Windows it should take you to a list of threads discussing Windows related topics. Do you see those?

Can you also check if in the top right hand corner there's an orange button that says "Start New Topic"?

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

K. That looks correct. If you click on Windows it should take you to a list of threads discussing Windows related topics. Do you see those?

Can you also check if in the top right hand corner there's an orange button that says "New Topic"?

Looks fine for me.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.0197135369767eb51889fd908049db66.png

Used the Windows button on the home screen and everything. Why, what do you see?

elephants

2 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Can you also check if in the top right hand corner there's an orange button that says "Start New Topic"?

It creates a new topic in general discussion

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Do you see those?

Everything working normally.

1 minute ago, FakeKGB said:

Looks fine for me.

Reveal hidden contents

Used the Windows button on the home screen and everything. Why, what do you see?

If the Windows forum is working then why are so many people posting threads about Windows 11 in General Discussion!?!

Just now, Moonzy said:

It creates a new topic in general discussion

*Checks moderator rules* 🤔 It doesn't say I can't delete someone's post for ruining my punchline 🤔

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

*Checks moderator rules* 🤔 It doesn't say I can't delete someone's post for ruining my punchline 🤔

You have mod powers, no? Edit the rules.

elephants

17 minutes ago, Spotty said:

FTFY

End my suffering

Excuse to go to bed, please. I was going to go to bed after cleaning up but now there's people to talk to (around ~10-12PM CST basically everyone's gone which means no motivation to stay up), plus I have BDII music playing and I'm Arceus hunting (read: Setting my Pokemon message to "Arceus plz" and hope I get lucky. It worked for Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyurem, Cresselia, Deoxys, and Diancie, so why not now?).

GTS is useless - filled with AdventureSnivy and people advertising their... Instagram?

In any case I'm not after level 100 Arceī with no name or named dsg/7d7hwhs or something like that, that aren't even tradeable because Level and Gender are set to invalid values or left blank.

I'd like a level 50 Arceus named Arceus. My Cresselia was level 100 nameless shiny in a Cherish Ball but I found someone trading a regular Cresselia for Cresselia. So now I have a normal Cresselia.

After Arceus I'm doing Dialga hunting. I missed the Sudowoodo Dialga (someone put a Dialga on the GTS for an any-level any-gender Sudowoodo, and I caught a Sudowoodo but it was gone by then) and now all that's left is hackers, at least last time I checked.

Annnd I now go to bed. It's 12:21 PM which means bed.

elephants

7 hours ago, FakeKGB said:

Excuse to go to bed, please. I was going to go to bed after cleaning up but now there's people to talk to (around ~10-12PM CST basically everyone's gone which means no motivation to stay up), plus I have BDII music playing and I'm Arceus hunting (read: Setting my Pokemon message to "Arceus plz" and hope I get lucky. It worked for Lugia, Ho-Oh, Kyurem, Cresselia, Deoxys, and Diancie, so why not now?).

GTS is useless - filled with AdventureSnivy and people advertising their... Instagram?

In any case I'm not after level 100 Arceī with no name or named dsg/7d7hwhs or something like that, that aren't even tradeable because Level and Gender are set to invalid values or left blank.

I'd like a level 50 Arceus named Arceus. My Cresselia was level 100 nameless shiny in a Cherish Ball but I found someone trading a regular Cresselia for Cresselia. So now I have a normal Cresselia.

After Arceus I'm doing Dialga hunting. I missed the Sudowoodo Dialga (someone put a Dialga on the GTS for an any-level any-gender Sudowoodo, and I caught a Sudowoodo but it was gone by then) and now all that's left is hackers, at least last time I checked.

Annnd I now go to bed. It's 12:21 PM which means bed.

I feel so old now, I know those are all words but strung together in such an order and manner that it feels like I'm reading a foreign language. Someone asked me if I had a good Fathers Day this week, just assuming I have kids. Excuse me sir, I have computers, cars, and dogs. I have no need for children, I have a very happy family. LOL!

10 hours ago, Moonzy said:

End my suffering

Spotty:

Spoiler

No, I don't think i will Blank Template - Imgflip

2 hours ago, Bitter said:

I feel so old now, I know those are all words but strung together in such an order and manner that it feels like I'm reading a foreign language. Someone asked me if I had a good Fathers Day this week, just assuming I have kids. Excuse me sir, I have computers, cars, and dogs. I have no need for children, I have a very happy family. LOL!

So, did you have a good father's day with your computers, cars, dogs and not children?

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

2 hours ago, Bitter said:

English is weird

Even though we're using the same language we've managed to create slang for each and every thing imaginable.

It doesn't help that I was super tired (me tired + me writing = bad grades on essays)

elephants

1 hour ago, Benji said:

Wow! He really... ballooned up.

Time for Weight Watchers?

"If you ever need anything please don't hesitate to ask someone else first"..... Nirvana
"Whadda ya mean I ain't kind? Just not your kind"..... Megadeth
Speaking of things being "All Inclusive", Hell itself is too.

You know, I quite like this title given that the meme thread is in a weird way responsible for me discovering this thread in the first place.

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

I thought ltt meme and motf was pulled together.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just now, Benji said:

God, no. Lol.

I was relieved when it wasn't

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang