Moderators Anniversary On The Forum

ErykYT3
1 hour ago, TheClueLessMajority said:

So " 'hey you' with a ghetto accent" changed his name?

good to know.

I don’t have a ghetto accent nor am I from the hood. Just to clear things up. :P

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Wow, this thread is derail central. And that's what I love about you lovely moderators. My favorite type of person is one who has proven themselves to be intelligent and reasonable, yet at the same time chill and fun to be around. Lotta you mods hit that mark.

On 4/14/2018 at 5:23 PM, mr moose said:

Does that include only posting in TnR and sometimes getting lost in long winded debates that border on (if not lead into) trolling accidentally sometimes? 

Noooooo, who does that? I certainly don't do that, no sir! It's definitely not one of the reasons I still frequent the forum!

Why is the God of Hyperdeath SO...DARN...CUTE!?

Also, if anyone has their mind corrupted by an anthropomorphic black latex bat, please let me know. I would like to join you.

9 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

I don’t have a ghetto accent nor am I from the hood. Just to clear things up. :P

WhaaaaaaaaaAAA?????!?!!!?!!!11!!

Spoiler

ForPOJQ.gif

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

18 minutes ago, captain_to_fire said:

That's what they all say.

† 

In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
    That mark our place; and in the sky
    The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
    Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
        In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
    The torch; be yours to hold it high.
    If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
        In Flanders fields.

Cry havoc and let slip the Togs of war.  (Signature V3)

If you want me to reply, tag me @Tog Driver, Or quote me.

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
‭‭II Corinthians‬ ‭13:14

13 minutes ago, Shakaza said:

Noooooo, who does that? I certainly don't do that, no sir! It's definitely not one of the reasons I still frequent the forum!

I keep seeing mods move threads to "new builds and planning" or "graphics cards", but I'm not sure those sub forums exist.  There is a list of unnecessary forums on the home page though. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

3 hours ago, mr moose said:

I keep seeing mods move threads to "new builds and planning" or "graphics cards", but I'm not sure those sub forums exist.  There is a list of unnecessary forums on the home page though. 

Those do exist, as does Troubleshooting.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

6 hours ago, Drak3 said:

Yeah, it's now TheRandomness2

Microkappa

I was rooting for “The_Randomness69” :P

6 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

@Mr.Meerkat who is that hey_yo guy you talk about???

Got shot and now dead for eating poutine with ketchup and eating pineapple pizza which is considered as Blasphemy. :D

6 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Can you really ban yourself? As you and @hey_yo_ (can't tag cause its not showing up as an user) were the last people to be quoted, it would have been one of you two :P

@hey_yo_ can’t come to the forum right now 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 hour ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Those do exist, as does Troubleshooting.

We don't need that forum anymore, just watch one of Jayz2c reviews and you get all the info you need on troubleshooting.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

10 hours ago, TheRandomness said:

What if you are having a software issue?

Also, some people just don’t like him. 

I was joking because his last two review videos for the ryzens ended up as problem solving videos and not benchmarks.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2018 at 1:46 AM, Crunchy Dragon said:

If this thread died, whoever allowed it to happen is getting banned. Just a heads up.

Cheeki Breeki Iv damke

Someone's getting banned seeing how long this thread did not see a post then.

(BTW: How did I miss out on this thread for so long?!)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

1 minute ago, Eibe said:

Someone's getting banned seeing how long this thread did not see a post then.

(BTW: How did I miss out on this thread for so long?!)

You...for reviving this thread :P /jk

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

4 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

You...for reviving this thread :P /jk

In my defence, there was no Necro-warning yet!

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X Cooler: Corsair H100i Platinum SE Mobo: Asus B550-A GPU: EVGA RTX 2070 XC RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200MHz 16CL 4x8GB (DDR4) SSD0: Crucial MX300 525GB SSD1: Samsung QVO 1TB PSU: NZXT C650 Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Monitor: Asus VG259QM (240Hz)

I usually edit my posts immediately after posting them, as I don't check for typos before pressing the shiny SUBMIT button.

Unraid Server

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S Mobo: Asus B650E-i RAM: Kingston Server Premier ECC 2x32GB (DDR5) SSD: Samsung 980 2x1TB HDD: Toshiba MG09 1x18TB; Toshiba MG08 2x16TB HDD Controller: LSI 9207-8i PSUCorsair SF750 Case: Node 304

On 20/04/2018 at 4:26 PM, Crunchy Dragon said:

You wish.

First we hack and empty your bank account.

Like this xD?

image.png.3d722c0a9a0fa08a2b391280e06a1d57.png

/joke

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

1 minute ago, Dylanc1500 said:

How'd you get a discount?!?!

The more posts you have, the less tax you pay. Everyone knows that! /jk

Unraid Server

16 minutes ago, Dylanc1500 said:

How'd you get a discount?!?!

Monthly installment plans of course xD. Also I'm a Student so "Education Discount" :D

/joke

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

6 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Monthly installment plans of course xD. Also I'm a Student so "Education Discount" :D

/joke

Oh they got you with the 2 year contract. Makes total sense now lol. I didn't want to make any commitment.

32 minutes ago, Eibe said:

The more posts you have, the less tax you pay. Everyone knows that! /jk

It's true

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

5 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

It's true

Also, those coupon codes in secret PMs are helpful xD.

/joke

6 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

Also, those coupon codes in secret PMs are helpful xD.

/joke

What coupon codes? We never gave those out.

Coupons cost money to manufacture smh

9 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

What coupon codes? We never gave those out.

Coupons cost money to manufacture smh

Shhhhhh. Can't let Windspeed find out :P.

Spoiler

7c6b976b-e515-452e-b5d7-5c8b6e1a95bb.png

/joke

21 minutes ago, AluminiumTech said:

-snip-

I have just tried to use the code myself and it did not work.

Does that mean that I have to pay my full-price 4000 USD? What if I pay 4000 in CAD? :P

Unraid Server