Your Dream Car/Motorcycle/Vehicle???(Even yachts!)

2 hours ago, Virus__ said:

Other than that, something more practical, I quite like the Isuzu D-MAX Space cab Ute with the style side body, opposed to an aluminium tray, that or almost as practical a HSV Clubsport R8 Wagon with the 6.2 Litre LSA Supercharged V8.

My mate has both of those, but he's the most bogan c*nt I've ever met, so I wouldn't exactly try to be in the same company :P I really, really like the Isuzu though. 

2 hours ago, WallacEngineering said:

I actually currently drive a modified GTI, its about as practical of a sports car as you are going to get. Being a hatchback its got tons of room for stuff. Fold down the rear seats and it becomes a mini-van.

It can haul a 60" TV with no issues at all, lying flat on the floor. I do like the Holdon Maloo Ute though, that thing is badass.

FB_IMG_1520685488966.jpg.2a6dd46a77c07d97d8b4cbd1ae9e0005.jpg

Looks great though it would look better painted matte black. The decals are nice though but the headlamps don't look like Volkswagen at all.

Either a Nissan 300ZX

image.png.3b52b322791dc03f1f77f7ad79c46976.png

Or a 1969 Dodge Charger RT

image.png.72a288d4f73123814919100aae409a86.png

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

One that drives itself and I can sleep in while it takes me wherever.

Ghost car with seemingly no one inside! Magic.

Linus is my fetish.

2 hours ago, Bhav said:

One that drives itself and I can sleep in while it takes me wherever.

Ghost car with seemingly no one inside! Magic.

I suggest buying the multi million dollar Renault autonomous car off their hands or getting yourself an old Volkswagen Bug like Herbie.

2 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

Either a Nissan 300ZX

Or a 1969 Dodge Charger RT

Nice cars. Do those headlights pop out in the Nissan?? Fast and Furious fan??

41 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

Looks great though it would look better painted matte black. The decals are nice though but the headlamps don't look like Volkswagen at all.

Ya its weird the headlamps are different in the US as opposed to Germany. For the US they are equipped with these stupid chrome-backed lenses which are really terrible. So terrible that I recently replaced them with aftermarket halo lights with a gloss black backing.

If you go on ECS Tunings website you will find separate headlight sets for US GTIs and European GTIs. Its pretty dumb.

I actually like the Volkswagen factory "Reflex Silver Metallic". I usually dont like silver myself but you can see the metallic flakes in this paint, ooooooo... Lol

Top-Tier Air-Cooled Gaming PC

Current Build Thread:

1 hour ago, WallacEngineering said:

Ya its weird the headlamps are different in the US as opposed to Germany. For the US they are equipped with these stupid chrome-backed lenses which are really terrible. So terrible that I recently replaced them with aftermarket halo lights with a gloss black backing.

If you go on ECS Tunings website you will find separate headlight sets for US GTIs and European GTIs. Its pretty dumb.

I actually like the Volkswagen factory "Reflex Silver Metallic". I usually dont like silver myself but you can see the metallic flakes in this paint, ooooooo... Lol

Ohh didn't know that. I love their toffee brown btw.

1 hour ago, WallacEngineering said:

On second thought metallic silver with Blue stripes down the middle would look cool

4 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

On second thought metallic silver with Blue stripes down the middle would look cool

Ya it would, the only reason I did vinyls was because the MKIV body is like the most boring body Volkswagen ever did lol. Otherwise I prefer a clean look or something like stripes myself.

Current Build Thread:

Ginetta G40 

زندگی از چراغ

Intel Core i7 7800X 6C/12T (4.5GHz), Corsair H150i Pro RGB (360mm), Asus Prime X299-A, Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4X4GB & 2X8GB 3000MHz DDR4), MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G (2.113GHz core & 9.104GHz memory), 1 Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB NVMe M.2, 1 Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD, 1 Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, 1 WD Red 1TB mechanical drive, Corsair RM750X 80+ Gold fully modular PSU, Corsair Obsidian 750D full tower case, Corsair Glaive RGB mouse, Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 (Cherry MX Red) keyboard, Asus VN247HA (1920x1080 60Hz 16:9), Audio Technica ATH-M20x headphones & Windows 10 Home 64 bit. 

The time Linus replied to me on one of my threads: 

7 minutes ago, LinusTechTipsFanFromDarlo said:

Ginetta G40 

Have not heard of it till now. Looks great in google images.

29 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

Nice cars. Do those headlights pop out in the Nissan?? Fast and Furious fan??

They don't pop up, which is why I like it. The older model 300's do have pop up headlights. I like it because it has a "cyber punk" look and feel. At least I think it does.

And of course. But I love the charger before that. The car just looks evil.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

8 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

Have not heard of it till now. Looks great in google images.

Theres quite alot of obscure car companies out there. Ever heard of the Gumpert Apollo? How about the Zenvo ST-1? Lol weird ass names.

Current Build Thread:

My dream car is batmobile

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Ram 250 on a current RAM commercial frame, with a 6.7 Cummins.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

1 hour ago, Dredgy said:

My mate has both of those, but he's the most bogan c*nt I've ever met, so I wouldn't exactly try to be in the same company :P I really, really like the Isuzu though. 

Ha. I'm not surprised. But the Clubsport R8 wagon is pretty awesome. Just not worth the 90k price tag heh. Isuzu make solid vehicles we had a 200 series tipper of theirs for years, never missed a beat, recently sold it to a mates father in law & it's still going strong.

3 hours ago, WallacEngineering said:

I actually currently drive a modified GTI, its about as practical of a sports car as you are going to get. Being a hatchback its got tons of room for stuff. Fold down the rear seats and it becomes a mini-van.

It can haul a 60" TV with no issues at all, lying flat on the floor. I do like the Holdon Maloo Ute though, that thing is badass.

I must admit the GTI is one of the best hot hatches around & rightfully so. The Maloo is awesome. It's a shame HSV will no longer be producing baller calls like the Maloo & the Clubsport or even their Walkinshaw tuned beasts.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

3 hours ago, Trik'Stari said:

They don't pop up, which is why I like it. The older model 300's do have pop up headlights. I like it because it has a "cyber punk" look and feel. At least I think it does.

And of course. But I love the charger before that. The car just looks evil.

The no headlights adds to the evil.

3 hours ago, WallacEngineering said:

Theres quite alot of obscure car companies out there. Ever heard of the Gumpert Apollo? How about the Zenvo ST-1? Lol weird ass names.

yeah I have heard of the Zenvo ST 1 Beautiful lines and awesome car. Cool Headlights too.

11 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

Just curious and want to know you guys' dream cars.

Price doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be a supercar or even a sports car or would you rather build your own car???

Would you like electric or plain old muscle V8.

As for my dream car, it is tough to decide, real tough. I think I will go for the Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita but as it is limited and sold out I think I will go for a crazily modified version of the Dodge Demon or a modded Mustang(70's maybe??).

1972 chevy nova with black paint job

10815062-1972-chevrolet-nova-thumb-c.jpg

MF UH BEANS

46 minutes ago, Tarun10 said:

yeah I have heard of the Zenvo ST 1 Beautiful lines and awesome car. Cool Headlights too.

Great Car until it sets itself on fire lol.

So many quality control issues with that thing lol

Current Build Thread:

1993 mclaren f1.

McLaren-F1-1993-1998-Photo-22.jpg.75a1bb2d50e4a75fbb50b6854e12a656.jpg

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

13 hours ago, Tarun10 said:

Just curious and want to know you guys' dream cars.

Price doesn't matter, it doesn't have to be a supercar or even a sports car or would you rather build your own car???

Would you like electric or plain old muscle V8.

As for my dream car, it is tough to decide, real tough. I think I will go for the Koenigsegg CCXR Trevita but as it is limited and sold out I think I will go for a crazily modified version of the Dodge Demon or a modded Mustang(70's maybe??).

Which ever is the most rare, most expensive car, so I can hold it and sell it later.

Dream car: Mitsubishi Evo (all 10 generations sits well with me so can't specify a model) or if I feel slightly less childish, Alfa Romeo Guilia 

What I want as my first car: Either a Mitsubishi FTO, GTO, 3000GT or maybe a Nissan 350z. However, it probably will be an Alfa Romeo Mito cause insurance...

Frankly, if it has anything to do with Japanese (specifically Mitsubishi) and sports, you can count me interested.

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :)