Will google report me to the police if I google this

Powerscape one man band

I saw in a youtube video that the police will arrest you if you google "how to make a bomb". Will the police actually come?

(I'm not trying to make a bomb, I'm just asking)

The search history can be used in court usually as an indication of premeditation. I seriously doubt they would come to your door though as lots of kids are probably searching this. In theory your browsing habits are private

That's an F in the profile pic

No, they don't.

Even searching the word child sex on google is illegal in Germany. My uncle did it ~10 years ago on a PC of his friend. His friend wanted the word removed from the list that google suggests because it was already entered. I had to remove it in the end.

Nothing happened.

Google generally filters away items such as that. One generally cannot use mainstream search engines to go looking for things like that.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

If you’re looking for something like “synthesis of TNT (trinitrotoluene) then no since it’s mostly researched as an org chem homework. I don’t even think google will bother if you search for “how to build a nuclear warhead for an ICBM”. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Where are you from? the country matters a lot on this matter for instance I could potentially torrent all sort of ilegal stuff in Brazil nobody gives a shit, try doing it on Germany and I'm in court within a week.

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

10 hours ago, Nuluvius said:

Google generally filters away items such as that. One generally cannot use mainstream search engines to go looking for things like that.

They're easy enough to find, I found some very helpful instructionals on macgyver type skillsets :)

Join the Appleitionist cause! See spoiler below for answers to common questions that shouldn't be common!

Spoiler

Q: Do I have a virus?!
A: If you didn't click a sketchy email, haven't left your computer physically open to attack, haven't downloaded anything sketchy/free, know that your software hasn't been exploited in a new hack, then the answer is: probably not.

Q: What email/VPN should I use?
A: Proton mail and VPN are the best for email and VPNs respectively. (They're free in a good way)

Q: How can I stay anonymous on the (deep/dark) webzz???....

A: By learning how to de-anonymize everyone else; if you can do that, then you know what to do for yourself.

Q: What Linux distro is best for x y z?

A: Lubuntu for things with little processing power, Ubuntu for normal PCs, and if you need to do anything else then it's best if you do the research yourself.

Q: Why is my Linux giving me x y z error?

A: Have you not googled it? Are you sure StackOverflow doesn't have an answer? Does the error tell you what's wrong? If the answer is no to all of those, message me.

For the especially paranoid, you may want to use a Mac Spoofed device (or even better, a burner) at a public wifi point while using ToR or some other VPN.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

No.

01000001 01110110 01100001 01101100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01101000 01100101

13 hours ago, Powerscape one man band said:

I saw in a youtube video that the police will arrest you if you google "how to make a bomb". Will the police actually come?

(I'm not trying to make a bomb, I'm just asking)

No, but you’ll probably be put on an NSA watch list lol. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Lol. It's probably more your ISP you'd have to worry about tracking what you get up to online and reporting it to the feds, and even then they would be easy enough to circumvent.

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

Not at all. If you want to google it and you're scared, use anonymisation tools and techniques. I have no vpn and i'm logged in to google. I'll update you on the situation of my freedom.

0pmuOgf.png

No, don't worry. You're not that important.

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400      | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti        | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Did you mean: How to make a soap bomb

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

On 11/11/2017 at 6:33 PM, hey_yo_ said:

If you’re looking for something like “synthesis of TNT (trinitrotoluene) then no since it’s mostly researched as an org chem homework. I don’t even think google will bother if you search for “how to build a nuclear warhead for an ICBM”. 

So thats how kim got away 

Ps just look up more scientific terms like

Highly exothermic reaction

Or 

Mercury aluminium reaction

Or

Thermite uses

Google would think :another pre had student doing Chem 

1 minute ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

are you kidding me? ive searched on how to make a molotov like 5-6 times , and its super easy...

Vodka +cloth +lighter

Well you said it on the internet, and now the police are on their way to get you.

Basically this post right here.

2 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

Google doesn't really report people over google searches.  They will; however, show the police or fbi or whoever asks with a warrant.  Unless it is flagged for terrorism.  Counterterrorism groups have shown up to a person's house, not sure if the story is true or not, but someone was searching for a pressure cooker while someone else on the property was searching for a backpack.  So, searching that alone no.  Searching for that and something that could flag you as a possible terrorist could.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

On 11/11/2017 at 7:03 AM, hey_yo_ said:

"Okay Google, how do I source uranium,enriched uranium or plutonium to make an H-Bomb"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermonuclear_weapon

Of course this gets me thinking of Fallout 4

On 11/12/2017 at 12:45 AM, codesidian said:

Not at all. If you want to google it and you're scared, use anonymisation tools and techniques. I have no vpn and i'm logged in to google. I'll update you on the situation of my freedom.

0pmuOgf.png

Well you're in the UK, sooooooo the Home Office, MI5 or GCHQ might be on to you