Greenpeace slammed Samsung for not being environment friendly. Samsung responded by introducing "Upcycling"

1 minute ago, mr moose said:

The unknown factor applies equally to everything you consume.   Now again, we have been consuming GMO's for 40 years, It is a heavily researched and monitored field, there is no "real" chance.  You are talking out of fear, not understanding.    Please show me the evidence that they are "dangerous" Because after 40 years we don't even have correlations let alone actual evidence. 

Your side has the same problem. All you(and the reports) say they didnt find anything. But not finding something is very different from not existing at all. Like it or not the chance is there. As things stands there is no hard evidence that its harmless, just conjecture.

"You are talking out of fear, not understanding. "

Oh really:

How it will affect other species when they eat said GMO. For instance the diseases that are less threat to the GMO's, this increased resistance could cause said disease to mutate and become stronger. We arent going back to step one, but even further back because now there is no way to defend the original organism from that disease.

And this is just one possibility. Its not fear from not understanding. Its fear from what will happen if those big heads slip-up even just once(and because they humans they will, no doubt about it).

1 minute ago, jagdtigger said:

Your side has the same problem. All you(and the reports) say they didnt find anything. But not finding something is very different from not existing at all. Like it or not the chance is there. As things stands there is no hard evidence that its harmless, just conjecture.

"You are talking out of fear, not understanding. "

Oh really:

And this is just one possibility. Its not fear from not understanding. Its fear from what will happen if those big heads slip-up even just once(and because they humans they will, no doubt about it).

If you want to go with that line of reasoning then stop eating, stop walking down the street, stop flying in planes, don't go up a ladder/stairs more than 3 feet in fact stop breathing and especially don't go see a doctor or get medical help.  Because none of these things have hard evidence they are harmless.   Proving something to be absolutely safe is not possible.  Your rational is not conducive to survival in any way shape or form.

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/why-people-oppose-gmos-even-though-science-says-they-are-safe/

https://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/mark-lynas/gmo-safety-debate-over

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcome/?toURL=https://www.forbes.com/sites/gmoanswers/2016/05/20/gmos-are-safe/&refURL=https://www.google.com.au/&referrer=https://www.google.com.au/

And the big one:

http://agbiosafety.unl.edu/science.shtml

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

10 hours ago, mr moose said:

Your rational is not conducive to survival in any way shape or form.

Oh really, which one of thrown in everyday situations vs the global disaster that a messed up GM can cause if it gets out? Im done here.....

Samsung's stance on things appears to be "Don't do anything unless you're brought up for it" which I suppose isn't a bad thing... 

System Specs:

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800X

GPU: Radeon RX 7900 XT 

RAM: 32GB 3600MHz

HDD: 1TB Sabrent NVMe -  WD 1TB Black - WD 2TB Green -  WD 4TB Blue

MB: Gigabyte  B550 Gaming X- RGB Disabled

PSU: Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold

Case: BeQuiet! Silent Base 801 Black

Cooler: Noctua NH-DH15

11 hours ago, jagdtigger said:

Oh really, which one of thrown in everyday situations vs the global disaster that a messed up GM can cause if it gets out? Im done here.....

Now your just repeating yourself.  I have given you the facts, explained why it's not dangerous. linked to many articles that also explain the situation. 

From this point you are literally telling nearly every scientist on the planet they are wrong and you know better. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

On 11/1/2017 at 4:53 AM, jagdtigger said:

Because we still do not know what are the long term effect of them? 9_9 What you listed are only benefits and short term observations. But GM is a dangerous thing to do. Now we only see the upsides but its very possible that in the long term we will pay for it dearly. "You are what you eat..." as they say.

people have been genetically modifying crops almost as long as we had them but in the early days its called selective breeding

On 11/1/2017 at 3:00 AM, hey_yo_ said:

Just like any tools, they’re double edge swords. Fire can be used to cook or burn a house. Uranium-235 can be used to generate electricity for decades or build an ICBM. 

(note not all ICBMs have nuclear warheads some have large hunks for hardened metal in them) and the only way to properly destroy nukes is to turn them into fuel and run them in nuclear reactors. 

@spartaman64 that is one of my favorite responses to GM foods. So do you like corn, its GMO no mater what. 

Edited by GDRRiley

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

1 minute ago, GDRRiley said:

(note not all ICBMs have nuclear warheads some have large hunks for hardened metal in them) and the only way to properly destroy nukes is to turn them into fuel and run them in nuclear reactors. 

@spartaman64 that is one of my favorite responses to GM foods. So do you like corn, its GMO no mater what. 

ikr and i laugh when a store markets organic nonGMO bananas. if the banana doesnt have seeds then the store is lying

30 minutes ago, GDRRiley said:

Maybe DPRK’s fat, thin skinned leader needs to repurpose his nukes for electricity 

images.jpeg.0566b44868a8450d3179f4242844561f.jpeg

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

On 11/1/2017 at 11:12 PM, Drak3 said:

It has an IR blaster, right? Why not turn it into an overpowered remote and TV guide?

The Note 2 doesn’t have an IR blaster. It was the Galaxy S4 which was the first Samsung Galaxy phone to have an IR blaster. 

It reminded me when I was pranking a lot of people with my LG G3’s IR blaster. ?

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

Is this the same group of morons who trampled all over the Nazca lines just to put up some stupid fucking banner?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

5 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Is this the same group of morons who trampled all over the Nazca lines just to put up some stupid fucking banner?

BUt But itz time for ze change, Future iz renewable.

Details separate people.

18 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

my favorite at the moment:

EDIT:  the protestors were their illegally, not only is it private land but a court injuction existed banning protestors from the site.