Girlfriends

chimmychunger

@killer993

Just talk about normal stuff. She is (hopefully) a normal human being.

This is one of the major mistakes people make, when talking to the opposite sex. Just talk to her, as if she was your best friend.

Obviously you both have videogames in common, so try starting there, and let it evolve. 

@Volbet

This is what i said one my post basically , damn quotes dont work.

We girls are normal human beings , talk to her like she was a normal person.

We are not aliens.

Envision her like your best friend.

There's a possibly that it may go horribly, horribly wrong if I take said risk (for multiple reasons)

Well there really isn't much that you can do, you could try to befriend him, then look for signs, otherwise, if you aren't willing to take the risk, then you are out of luck. But I do understand how you feel.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Haha thanks, only bad thing is that i don't get too see her very often at all. We life in different bits of BC (she lives in Richmond, i live in Surrey closer to Linus Senpai) i only get to talk to her a few times a week (compared to every day in the summer) so all we have is text and the like. Which we normally do if she's not busy studying away (she's a straight A student).

Only times we do get to see each other is when she comes over for a sleepover, which happens about 10 times in the year.

Yeah... I miss her haha.

Edit: you and i seem to be the only ones being serious lol.

Naw arent use 2 little cuties  :P  Serious note you have to be there best friend before you date coz thats when the feelings start to come into play and preferably don't try to become her bf just to date her it feels more real and rewarding? when its unforced, well atleast for me.

P.s I hope you do more than just sleep when she's over lol

@XTankSlayerX

Never tried 17 year old guy here. I got two babys that both take my money tho. My truck (14mpg) and my PC. On a serious note i believe in dating someone with the intention to put a ring on it not just to do it. (I know i have a weird outlook on dating)

Not really its a pretty good to way to look at it, for me loyalty and commitment are huge factors when i choose to date someone.

@Solrix

I need some advice, How do I make a girl that I met online feel more comfortable talking to me about herself? For an example, last night I asked how old she was and she said "old enough cx XD". Just so you know, I met her while playing cs:go, she kept killing me over and over so I added her on steam to tell her that she was good. and every day since then, she always asks how my day is and what I'm doing etc. 

Just keep talking to her more and more, maybe share something kinda personal but not too personal just to get her to see you trust her it might help her come out a bit but some girls are just brick walls and you really aren't going to get through to them unfortunately it feels like your just smacking your head against a wall for ages. I had a girl that id talk to everyday (this isnt online but i think it has some relevance) we would talk about fav tv shows, we would even watch them together but seriously this chick was a fucking bomb shelter she didn't even open up to her bfs which was part of the reason why all her relationships failed anyway i ended up giving up and that was that. The point of this is that sometimes you need to know when to give up. 

Not saying give up now but give it a month if u still have no progress cut your losses imo. You said she's online anyway how do you know if she even lives near you?

@killers993

I do know that she likes anime, and enjoys the same music I do. even hates the same music I do so I guess I'll keep talking about that. 

And as they keep saying: "Opposites do attract, but shared interests are a key part of compatibility". It's good to have differences (for example to support each other's weaknesses), but there must be some things in common, or else there will be difficult time for any kind of bonding to happen.

And seeing you have at least those things in common for sure, you're safe from that last part.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Naw arent use 2 little cuties  :P  Serious note you have to be there best friend before you date coz thats when the feelings start to come into play and preferably don't try to become her bf just to date her it feels more real and rewarding? when its unforced, well atleast for me.

P.s I hope you do more than just sleep when she's over lol

Yeah, we do do more than sleep. It keeps us for a while but its nice to do now and then.

And yeah, there's a chance that something could happen. I'm the only one who takes her stuff seriously and is there for her and i am also someone who she can relate to with family issues. She still doesn't know what love is, but regardless who she does start to fall in love i shall help her along the way.

There's a possibly that it may go horribly, horribly wrong if I take said risk (for multiple reasons)

If no one took risks, we wouldn't be where we are today ;)

Not for a while now. Coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably never going to have another one. It's just not in my character. :0/

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Not for a while now. Coming to terms with the fact that I'm probably never going to have another one. It's just not in my character. :0/

their is someone for everyone

Nah man, you'll find someone eventually.

their is someone for everyone

Nah man, you'll find someone eventually.

Thanks guys. Here's hoping anyway. :0)

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Not in the slightest. I'm an anomaly. Most Norwegians have a decent level of English education to be sure, but unlike me they didn't make it their primary language. In addition, I enjoy utilizing this fantastic vocabulary to its greatest extent.

@Avericious great you sound extremely intelligent and im sure WHEN you find that guy he will realize how lucky he is! 

Fear of Commitment mainly.

Social Anxiety doesn't help as well.

@zappian my ex was just like this but eventually she cracked and fell for me. She wouldn't even join a part on xbox if there was other people in it, she eventually grew on it and joined parties on xbox also became good friends with my bro's irl so im not saying you are worse or not as bad as her just saying relationships can deliver good like that. 

My point is relationships arent all that bad and maybe when you feel you have found the right person things might get easier. Personally i found it cute with my ex and also somewhat rewarding knowing i had something to do with helping her.

Yeah, we do do more than sleep. It keeps us for a while but its nice to do now and then.

@XTankSlayerX Im kinda wondering what you do lol don't need details but im questioning if you understand what i ment (what i ment was there anything sexual?) obv don't force her!!! but i mean when u say you do more than sleep are you implying there is somewhat of sexual actions happening im finding it hard to tell with your reply :S

How are things going in this thread? 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Yes.

But not living in the same country. Sucks.

But still it's serious.

Same situation here. Mine lives in imagination land but we are still pretty serious.

Some people are mature enough at 13

That's exactly what I told the judge but they still didn't let me go!

I would be extremely offended if someone rated me like that.

I rate you a 3.14, because you are a QT π.

edit:

Anyways as long as you dont use cheesy pickup lines like most guys its fine by me.

Oh crap. Ehm... Ignore the stuff I just said.

Im kinda wondering what you do lol don't need details but im questioning if you understand what i ment (what i ment was there anything sexual?) obv don't force her!!! but i mean when u say you do more than sleep are you implying there is somewhat of sexual actions happening im finding it hard to tell with your reply :S

Of course.

Not, in the day we usually play games and anime. In the night we usually go to bed and stay up, laughing at what ever we do and talking about life in general, not making more haha

Nah, sex isn't on my to do list with her (or anyone)

@JAKEBAB

Of course.

Not, in the day we usually play games and anime. In the night we usually go to bed and stay up, laughing at what ever we do and talking about life in general, not making more haha

Nah, sex isn't on my to do list with her (or anyone)

@JAKEBAB

video games and anime, you have found the perfect girl

How are things going in this thread? 

well most of us have said we dont have one, and the thread was empty for 6 months and then i had a girlfriend issue and it kinda started up again

For me at first relationships seemed like a good idea but as i started blowing threw them i found out its pretty hard for someone to hold my interest thats because i havnt found anyone who likes MTG or gaming im currently 16 and can seriously say trying to find a real relationship is point less just bone the shit out of every girl that lets you (dont get anything tho) all i baseicully do now is go to work (working 40 hours a week) then come home sometimes get on my PC then go to bed and sometimes on weekends try to get a few hours in of practice on my KTM 250 :) .......oh yeah forgot the crappy school part point is GF's can wait there filled with drama, BS, Nagging and more lol 

well most of us have said we dont have one, and the thread was empty for 6 months and then i had a girlfriend issue and it kinda started up again

lol thanks hahah 

great summary. Also hope it didn't end too badly. 

Also, seems quotes are working again/.

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Pulled this thread from the grave eh?

Pulled this thread from the grave eh?

kinda accidentally, people would have been pissed if i started another thread

Could of had 5 dates by now.

1st went great

2nd canceled 5 days in advance

3rd canceled 6 hours because she was sick

4th date went bowling and it was great

5th date was maybe but it was canceled.

Bettler luck next date.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Could of had 5 dates by now.

1st went great

2nd canceled 5 days in advance

3rd canceled 6 hours because she was sick

4th date went bowling and it was great

5th date was maybe but it was canceled.

Bettler luck next date.

well 2 out of 5 isnt bad