Girlfriends

chimmychunger

I'm stupid.

I had a dream, a girl I liked, took off all her cloths, and asked me to have anal sex with her, and I didn't need a condom. Of course, I'm stupid, and say OK, but I want to find a condom first.

The rest of the dream I'm searching around my house for a condom, when the girl is doing stuff and saying her love for me and asking me for sex. I never found the condom, and woke up.

I'm sad, that dream could have been much better than it was (it was still nice) if I had just not looked for a condom.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I'm stupid.

I had a dream, a girl I liked, took off all her cloths, and asked me to have anal sex with her, and I didn't need a condom. Of course, I'm stupid, and say OK, but I want to find a condom first.

The rest of the dream I'm searching around my house for a condom, when the girl is doing stuff and saying her love for me and asking me for sex. I never found the condom, and woke up.

I'm sad, that dream could have been much better than it was (it was still nice) if I had just not looked for a condom.

post-600-0-88949900-1423657182.jpeg

I'm stupid.

OP practices safe sex even in dreams.

Very good.

OP practices safe sex even in dreams.

Very good.

No, not good. I can't get std's in dreams, so why did I need a condom when there were none?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

It means you are a responsible person .

Dreams are just manifestations of your sub conscious.

Yeah...

But...

I wanted dream sex

-snip-

Wtf is a YOZU?

See a girl i like jokingly asked me to prom, and i just kinda said surebjkdfjksd;aspdoas;dldf.

I didnt know what to do.

ANd she is a grade older than me.

LMFAO!!

I'm stupid.

OMFG!!! you are hilarious!! I need more stories im crying!!! Why would u find a condom for anal omg lmao!

I'm 16 and I am in a serious relationship of a year. (It was our anniversary 3 days ago :D) and I feel so much better for having one.

Cuddles on a bad day are quite amazing.

I wouldn't call that a friend zone really. A LOT of people do this, myself included.

It's more of a "I cannot commit to you, because I want to go on this huge experience, and being committed to someone in another part of the country just can't work".

Maybe can have a quick fling before she goes, cuz why not?

But I don't want to get into a fling, because it wouldn't feel like a real relationship and it would just be a waste of time.

COMIC SANS

I'm stupid.

Good on ya mate. If you were a better dreamer you could of made a condom out of thin air.

God damn, this thread is gold... Even if i don't have a girlfriend (yet) its still pretty awesome to see some raw emotions here?

The thing with me is that I cant talk to people face to face.

I almost die everyday going to college and I dont because I ignore everyone in my way and blast music to my headphones

trying to block out people.

Social anxiety sucks , I cant function like normal people.

Things normal things do like phone conversations make me SUPER AWKWARD and i feel like diging a big hole and jumping on it.

So IRL relationships are out of the question completely , internet relationships are what I love because i feel comfortable behind a keyboard.

I cant handle a conversation like a normal people let alone be emotionally involved with someone face to face.

Last time i tried I blushed and ran away like a crazy person.

I actually wrote a post about something related on my profile.

Wtf is a YOZU?

LMFAO!!

OMFG!!! you are hilarious!! I need more stories im crying!!! Why would u find a condom for anal omg lmao!

Anal is easier to get an std than the traditional way.

I don't want any dream std's

I'm 15, I've had a handful of gf's, nothing super serious tho.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

The thing with me is that I cant talk to people face to face.

I almost die everyday going to college and I dont because I ignore everyone in my way and blast music to my headphones

trying to block out people.

Things normal things do like phone conversations make me SUPER AWKWARD and i feel like diging a big hole and jumping on it.

So IRL relationships are out of the question completely , internet relationships are what I love because i feel comfortable behind a keyboard.

I cant handle a conversation like a normal people let alone be emotionally involved with someone face to face.

Last time i tried I blushed and ran away like a crazy person.

I actually wrote a post about something related on my profile.

Zappian they keyboard romeo ;)

Let's agree to disagree

Juliet ;)

Excuse me miss ^^

Btw try skype ? its less confronting

Let's agree to disagree

Excuse me miss ^^

Btw try skype ? its less confronting

No mic , plus that also creeps me out as hell.

Same thing as a phone call.

Just thinking about it makes me anxious as hell , it gives me a big not in my stomach.

1018.jpg

F1tRYx2.png

It's Because my first and the only person I ever loved was with someone else.

They broke-up but I really don't deserve her love in any way whatsoever.

I don't if I really had Social anxiety but with the help of my friends I was able to gain confidence. But it also lead to my downfall as stated above.

Right now I'm just keeping my priorities straight, helping my parents with the money I earn. I already lost the confidence to go out and look for my other half.

Maybe someday. But I still think I deserve more karma because of my past relationships.  :(

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Anal is easier to get an std than the traditional way.

I don't want any dream std's

Wow i had no idea, good thing i don't sleep with randoms lol I think i should tell my mates this tho 99% sure they don't know this lol

Wow i had no idea, good thing i don't sleep with randoms lol I think i should tell my mates this tho 99% sure they don't know this lol

This is why when HIV first was found out, it was mostly in gay men, due to them not using condoms and doing anal.

Internet relationship? How do you hug them, cuddle etc? :S

Read my status update for answer.

I have extreme social anxiety so i cant nor i wont have that type of relationship.

I am not a functional normal person.

Just go to SAS forums , its actually not that uncommon.

The way this thread is going...WOW... talking about anal, or being forever alone(jk...chances you will not be forever alone), the way things are in life sometimes...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY