Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Well, I talk to her a bit. mostly texts though, but my friend said to her to keep an open mind and see if you like him back, so I might try to move things slow, and who knows, Valentines Day is coming up : )

Dont let your friend tell her things, they should come from you, she could think you are too coward to say it, generally a bit of confidence means a lot, as long as you dont become cocky and push it

Slow is best, valentines day is a dangerous one, and it could feel forced, though you ask something simple or get a cute card or something :)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Dont let your friend tell her things, they should come from you, she could think you are too coward to say it, generally a bit of confidence means a lot, as long as you dont become cocky and push it

Slow is best, valentines day is a dangerous one, and it could feel forced, though you ask something simple or get a cute card or something :)

I was thinking that, just to sorta push the idea a bit, but not be to forceful

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

yeah its sort of let her know, without forcing her

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Push it a bit , she might no be into it.

After that its good to try to maintain friendship.

If you are super aggressive you might loose a friend because it can get awkard.

Why the hell am i giving relationship advice.

15, having my first gf for 10 months now

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Why the hell am i giving relationship advice.

cuz u can

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

No,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no,no!! Your 15 speak to her not your friend! Valentines day is a big no no! your giving her all the cards by doing this. She should be the one wondering if you like her not you! Talk to her, flirt with her but don't ask her out! Talk to her everyday as much as you can but no i like you crap! Make sure you flirt enough not to be in the friendzone but not too much that its obvious your into her. You want her to be the one asking you out. These things take time especially if she's not into you at the start. give it a month or 2 but make sure you keep in as much contact as possible without being a creep and only if she wants you to also when she texts you don't reply straight away lol it's been proven if 2 humans spend enough time together they will develop feelings. Once she is wrapped around your pinky which you will know when it happens and she still hasn't asked you out she's obv too shy and that's when you bring in the conversation of hey i like spending time with you do you enjoy it too? do you like me more than a friend etc. 

Talk to her everyday as much as you can but no i like you crap! Make sure you flirt enough not to be in the friendzone but not too much that its obvious your into her. You want her to be the one asking you out. 

Yea, I think I have been doing this, the level I have gotten to is, "I really like talking to you" so I think I might start to get somewhere

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Ima have to agree with zappian on this one bro. I use to use that 1-10 system until one day i saw a girl that was a 10, then saw a hotter girl and i couldn't call her an 11 coz it's 1-10 and then i would have to go back and reconfigure all my judgments. So for me now i keep it simple either hot, cute or none. 

Amen.

Lmao, just think good about his post.. He's doing the same as me xD 

Interested in Business and Technology

15, having my first gf for 10 months now

Congrats dude

I wouldn't do this, talk to her IRL not through texts see if the conversation flows and flirting should feel natural and shouldn't be this "should say this shouldn't i?" feeling

Don't push her by say just "I really like you" because you tell a friend that and you'll freak them out.

At the end of the day, there isn't a rulebook nor a friend zone, if your not somebody's type you never stood a chance, if your not any further in the next month or 2 cut your losses and move on (stay friend tho)

I wouldn't do this, talk to her IRL not through texts see if the conversation flows and flirting should feel natural and shouldn't be this "should say this shouldn't i?" feeling

Don't push her by say just "I really like you" because you tell a friend that and you'll freak them out.

At the end of the day, there isn't a rulebook nor a friend zone, if your not somebody's type you never stood a chance, if your not any further in the next month or 2 cut your losses and move on (stay friend tho)

Yea, I should have said this before, but she live in another country...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I met a girl on an mmorpg. We met in real life and she lived 18 hours away. We went on a date and I asked her out. She was beautiful and she was a gamer. The relationship ended in flames. She was a great girlfriend. I am currently dating this asian girl at work. I am going to ask her out. She does not play games or know anything about tech which is nice. I will ask her out on valentines day.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I met a girl on an mmorpg. We met in real life and she lived 18 hours away. We went on a date and I asked her out. She was beautiful and she was a gamer. The relationship ended in flames. She was a great girlfriend. I am currently dating this asian girl at work. I am going to ask her out. She does not play games or know anything about tech which is nice. I will ask her out on valentines day.

As her out to a date on the day if love. Not ask her out on that day and plan a date for another day

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I have been dating my girlfriend for two years or so. So I met her when I was 20. Before that I had one other serious girlfriend. 

As her out to a date on the day if love. Not ask her out on that day and plan a date for another day

I was going to ask her out on a date on that day then I was going to ask her if she will go out with me like bf/gf status. I don't know if I love her yet. We have been dating for a month.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Yeah. I'm 14, and I'm currently in a serious relationship with a girl, having been since summer 2014.

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

Only had sex once, no relationships. I'm glad I won't die a virgin. That was one of my biggest fears.

Only had sex once, no relationships. I'm glad I won't die a virgin. That was one of my biggest fears.

sex but no relationship, lel

Never had a relationship, and by the looks of things, never will. Also i have basically donenothing else either that involves girls in any way.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10

Never had a relationship, and by the looks of things, never will. Also i have basically donenothing else either that involves girls in any way.

the right person will come, trust me. ive seen people going from your frame of mind to having all the girls

My wife would kill me if i had a girlfriend.

Never had one and never will because i'm too ugly for one the only that would like me are ugly obese ones

Just ended up a 2 year relationship cuz apparently all I had to do was being with her 24/7 without working to pay my sh*t and don't hang out with any friends. The excuse was 'you don't have time for me anymore' well f*ck you spoiled child.
Ironically she's already dating her 'bestfriend'... and guess what? I ended up with no friends because of this bitch.
Just an advice, simply don't fully trust women.