Girlfriends

chimmychunger

I avoided skype , phone calls  etc like the plague.

I usually was the whole call quiet with nothing to say and that made me uncomfortable and disliked you know?

I seem like an awesome person typing but I am much different in other situations.

Phone calls are awkward for anyone if you have no idea what you'll be talking about. When I started my job in an ISP, getting calls was dreadful for the first few weeks.

If you're actually seeking out forums for social anxiety, I think that hints you might want professional help. It sounds scary, and it is at first, but their sole purpose is to help, and make you feel comfortable. 

Roses are red

Violets are blue

Getting a girlfriend

Seems too good to be true :'(

lik if u cri everytim

:D

Its harder than you think to find someone who can handle your meat... :P

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I got nothing against the ladies but they are a lot of work to be honest and im sure even the girls here will agree with me. takes a lot of work to pique their interest, takes a lot of work to keep that interest, takes a lot of work maintaining "the spark", and it takes a lot of work to earn the cash for things like gifts, dates etc. and it also take a lot of work to lose an argument (because in the end lads, she always wins and we all know it). But then again if your dead set on getting a girlfriend then just talk to a girl find out something about them or whatever, dont be rude or a dick (it aint gunna work pal ;) ) and eventually you will know if you like that person. if you eventually get a girlfriend then make sure its easy. a relationship should never be difficult (i.e fights all the time, lack of verbal contact for a long time and being ok with it etc.) and when it is difficult then its not right. of course arguments will come into play as they do with everyone but its about trying to see things through your partners eyes and not always trying to be "the right" person in the argument. Give and take is a major thing in relationships. And for any women reading this post im sure you can agree with me here :)

-snip-

only 10 posts, and making wise posts....They grow up so fast Y-Y

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

only 10 posts, and making wise posts....They grow up so fast Y-Y

Ill admit i did originally make this account to troll because my mate uses these forums a lot but i actually quite enjoy it now so yeh (hence why my name is stupid lol dunno how to change it or if thats even possible)

I got nothing against the ladies but they are a lot of work to be honest and im sure even the girls here will agree with me. takes a lot of work to pique their interest, takes a lot of work to keep that interest, takes a lot of work maintaining "the spark", and it takes a lot of work to earn the cash for things like gifts, dates etc. and it also take a lot of work to lose an argument (because in the end lads, she always wins and we all know it). But then again if your dead set on getting a girlfriend then just talk to a girl find out something about them or whatever, dont be rude or a dick (it aint gunna work pal ;) ) and eventually you will know if you like that person. if you eventually get a girlfriend then make sure its easy. a relationship should never be difficult (i.e fights all the time, lack of verbal contact for a long time and being ok with it etc.) and when it is difficult then its not right. of course arguments will come into play as they do with everyone but its about trying to see things through your partners eyes and not always trying to be "the right" person in the argument. Give and take is a major thing in relationships. And for any women reading this post im sure you can agree with me here :)

Just like the male members of the human species, the female members are a very diverse group. 

From my own life, I can't say that dating/having a girlfirend is a lot of work, or is an expensive endevour.  

All the girls that I have dated and/or been in a relationship with, have been completly fine with paying for their own meals. Some girls even found it to be patronizing, if I offered to pay for the date. 

Usually we would just split the bill. Sometimes it was to their benefit, sometimes it was for my benefit.

As for gifts, those should go both ways. Don't ever think that you can buy a partner with expensive gifts. 

If she demands expensive gifts, it probably mean, that she doesn't like you, she likes the things you are giving her.

If it takes a lot of effort to pique a girl's interest, you are obviously going about it wrong. 

While I would argue, that a relationship between two, personalitywise, identical people would make a very boring relationship, there should be a natural interest in your partners interests. 

If you are interested in a person, their passions should naturally become interesting. This passion will keep evolving as the person grows, so time shouldn't be in the equation. 

I would also argue, that this can be an issue the other way around, and be a problem in gay relationships.

If you are arguing with a girl, and feel like you are arguing with a brick wall, you should teach her about the nature of debate. 

Teach her to make rational and logical arguments, and then you will only lose, when you have the worse case.

My wife doesn't always win an argument, and that is becuase she isn't always right. 

I don't know, what you mean with "spark", but if you mean keeping the relationship itself interesting, that is one of the paradoxes of relationships.

When we first fall in love, we fall in love with a person. Unfortunatly our need for comfort and safety, will lead to us to change that person. In the end, a relationship might end up with the participents homogenizing into a singel personality.

While this lowers the risk of conflicts, it also makes the relationship mundane and boring to a certain extend. There is some excitement to the thought, that your partner can one day just leaves you.

This will keep you on your toes. Of course the risk of them leaving you shouldn't be to big, that would lead to all kinds of problems. 

Atleast these are my thoughts on what makes a relationship.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

-snip-

Atleast these I my thought on what makes a relationship.

Y-Y that...that..that was beautiful

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Y-Y that...that..that was beautiful

3224151-fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-no

If you are serious, than thank you.

I will say, that I'm not the best with words, and if you want to know more, I can recommend reading into the philosophy of love.

The link I posted is only a short introduction, but it's worth a read.

3224151-fry-can-t-tell-meme-generator-no

I will say, that I'm not the best with words, and if you want to know more, I can recommend reading into the philosophy of love.

Are you the guy that puked on your wife when you first met her? That story is priceless.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Are you the guy that puked on your wife when you first met her? That story is priceless.

Not really the legacy I want, but yes, that was me.

Not really the legacy I want, but yes, that was me.

Why?! Just why?!

Don't get mad, get even...

Why?! Just why?!

Well, it wasn't on purpose.

Long story short: I was on a rollercoaster with her, and I suffer from motion sickness.

Long story short: I was on a rollercoaster with her, and I suffer from motion sickness.

oops. I already told my co-workers here and they think your epic. About 10,000 workers here. Sorry

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

The link I posted is only a short introduction, but it's worth a read.

Was serious, and the puke story is quite beautiful :D

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Well, if she didn't drop you after that, she'll never leave you, dude.

Don't get mad, get even...

so what your saying is to get a gf i should vomit on her :P

so what your saying is to get a gf i should vomit on her :P

DONT, I TRIED, IT DID NOT WORK

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

DONT, I TRIED, IT DID NOT WORK

Seriously lol. Obviously you don't have the same skills as @Volbet. What angle and how long?

jk

I have problems...

I keep having dreams about the girls on my Nordic ski team.

Doesn't help that there are 17 girls, and 4 boys on the team.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I have problems...

Kinda sounds like how our high school class was back when I was in non-math (the more difficult math than brief math) group of students: there were like 4 - 5 boys and more than 15 girls. Now that same class has only 2 boys and all the girls remain... lol

Now the brief math group I'm in is getting more boys slowly from the non-math group, yet all girls stay... Man, we boys are some lazy ass people... :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I have problems...

Wow!! I wish my school was like that!! i might of stayed then lol