Girlfriends

chimmychunger

lol 5'1" is a great height and a blue eyed brunette ftw.  

Not really a fan of short women, or at least that short, maybe like 5'3 at least

I mean height really doesn't matter that much...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Why do you ask?

but no not 5'1

I too have a female friend who loves anime, plays games, is smart (like me?), other than that, a few things here and there.

only problem is she's 16 and she still hasn't gotten the "Love feels" waken up and she lives across a river.

oh well, one hell of a good friend.

I too have a female friend who loves anime, plays games, is smart (like me?), other than that, a few things here and there.

only problem is she's 16 and she still hasn't gotten the "Love feels" waken up and she lives across a river.

oh well, one hell of a good friend.

heh, well not to be rude to my friend, but she isn't the smartest in her classes, or at least what she tells me about them... and she is 14..heh

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

heh, well not to be rude to my friend, but she isn't the smartest in her classes, or at least what she tells me about them... and she is 14..heh

Yeah, grades mean nothing (Im the tech god in her eyes, I can cook too... hehe).

Not to be rude to my friend either but she isn't the brightest person in the world either.

Yeah, grades mean nothing (Im the tech god in her eyes, I can cook too... hehe).

Not to be rude to my friend either but she isn't the brightest person in the world either.

I would call my self a pretty good cook too! heh

Looks like we are both pretty similar! 

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

I hate my school cus, if you talk to a girl (who has a boyfriend btw) nicely, people think you like her.

Seriously, wai??

Theres this one girl who realized that i'm like, asian (lol) and knew i couldn't get a GF in middle school (asian parents am i right?) started walking to me and saying "I NEED YOZU!!!"" and other shit like that

She eventually stopped

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Eating taquitos and watching the Rooster teeth pod cast... Oh man...

Waiting for my friend to come back.

that one friend, or another friend?

PS I am watching anime

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

The only friend i have :P

,sorta, the same, I met my friend from another friend that met her on minecraft...so thats kinda wierd

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

,sorta, the same, I met my friend from another friend that met her on minecraft...so thats kinda wierd

I met my friend through another friend.

We also met and bonded (i hope thats the right word haha) through Minecraft as well.

See a girl i like jokingly asked me to prom, and i just kinda said surebjkdfjksd;aspdoas;dldf.

I didnt know what to do.

ANd she is a grade older than me.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I met my friend through another friend.

We also met and bonded (i hope thats the right word haha) through Minecraft as well.

OMG this is getting kinda wierd

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

OMG this is getting kinda wierd

@XTankSlayerX @QuadNine ... Could this friend be one and the same person?  :ph34r:

Murphy's Law: "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong"

Interesting thread. It just keeps going.

~

So currently there's this girl I really like, classmate and such. We talk, she would wait for me after school to walk home with me because we walk the same way. But one day while walking with her home, she was like.. You like this person(a friend of hers, hangs out and such). I asked her.."Why do you say that?" She responded with.."cause she bullies(for fun, not serious) you and you don't care or do anything about it" Then I was like.."she isn't the only person who bullies me, you know you bully me too.." 

Both of us are grade 10 and this is the year she started talking to me. Weren't friends in the beginning(grade 8 and 9) Rarely talked but we have the same homeroom. One day, she just started saying Hi to me and that's when we started talking. 

I don't know. Thoughts and suggestions? 

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

-snip-

I don't know. Thoughts and suggestions? 

There might be something there. One way it could be is that she is trying to set you up with her friend, or she thinks you like her friend, and wants to know cause she likes you, I would say one or the other.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Well, since this thread got bumped, may as well update. Why not....

So on Friday I asked my lady friend out...and she basically said no, but at least it was in a nice way. She was like "Well, I don't want to get into a relationship right before I go off to college." So it's like, ya, I understand, but still though...

:/

We're still friends though, although yesterday when we saw each other at school it was a bit awkward, but today it was a bit better. Soooo hopefully it won't be as awkward anymore...

There's always next time... ;_;

65ce745b71.png

COMIC SANS

So on Friday I asked my lady friend out...and she basically said no, but at least it was in a nice way. She was like "Well, I don't want to get into a relationship right before I go off to college." So it's like, ya, I understand, but still though...

We're still friends though, although yesterday when we saw each other at school it was a bit awkward, but today it was a bit better. Soooo hopefully it won't be as awkward anymore...

We shall pay our respects, and may the people friendzoned rest in peace

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

at least you got friendzoned i got the never talk to me again speech :P

I wouldn't call that a friend zone really. A LOT of people do this, myself included.

It's more of a "I cannot commit to you, because I want to go on this huge experience, and being committed to someone in another part of the country just can't work".

Maybe can have a quick fling before she goes, cuz why not?

I wouldn't call that a friend zone really. A LOT of people do this, myself included.

It's more of a "I cannot commit to you, because I want to go on this huge experience, and being committed to someone in another part of the country just can't work".

Maybe can have a quick fling before she goes, cuz why not?

why not :P