Girlfriends

chimmychunger

well 2 out of 5 isnt bad

Well... At least it's better than nothing. *Goes back into the dark corner*

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I don't know, because I'm pretty nervous around girls.  But there are some friends of mine who are girls.  They aren't girlfriends though. 

They seem like they want to be my girlfriend, like I don't know.  They just stare at me in this way and suddenly turn away when I look.  And they always move closer when we talk.  

But most of the girls came up to me in the first day, without even knowing me saying comments about how much they hate me and I'm so ugly and stuff.   Without any reason.  So its a bit of a mixed bag.  

But I don't want a girlfriend.  I want friends, not a girlfriend.  I don't want the responsibility, uggh.  

I don't know, because I'm pretty nervous around girls.  But there are some friends of mine who are girls.  They aren't girlfriends though. 

They seem like they want to be my girlfriend, like I don't know.  They just stare at me in this way and suddenly turn away when I look.  And they always move closer when we talk.  

But most of the girls came up to me in the first day, without even knowing me saying comments about how much they hate me and I'm so ugly and stuff.   Without any reason.  So its a bit of a mixed bag.  

But I don't want a girlfriend.  I want friends, not a girlfriend.  I don't want the responsibility, uggh.  

I think your mixed bag is well, what is there. Bunch of nice girls, bunch of girls who can shut their traps. You don't want the latter in your life anyway.

Is there anyone you have a fat crush on? Have you conveyed your feelings towards them?

nope, in year 9 and kinda want a relationship but meh all the girls in my class want people with 12 packs a good tan and don't really give a fuck about personality...#sluts

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

nope, in year 9 and kinda want a relationship but meh all the girls in my class want people with 12 packs a good tan and don't really give a fuck about personality...#sluts

Well I guess their heads are empty then if they are that vain.

I have had a lot of girlfriends over the years, but only two of my relationships can be classified as serious. I met my current gf in first year of college and have been together ever since - a bit more than two and a half years. Its nice that she is also into the things that I enjoy, like computers and cars and I also try my best to be interested in some of her stuff. We do talk about marriage and kids from time to time, but we have both agreed that this will not be happening in the next couple of years, especially until we manage to find a well-paying jobs and buy our own place.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

trust me mate I know what your going through 

Married in the summer.

Some of you need to relax, big time.

Sex is what makes the world go round.

Married in the summer.

Some of you need to relax, big time.

Sex is what makes the world go round.

Congrats on the marriage, I assume that's what's in your profile picture as well?

TBH im not looking for a girlfriend right now, for a number of reasons:

1) I don't have the money to support myself, let alone a woman as well

2) I don't have a craving for sex or anything like that

3) I would much rather have some good female friends than be in a relationship, as I don't see my other female friends very often

To expand on the last point, the saying that your partner should also be your best friend is something as agree with. There's no point being in a relationship with someone if you can't be incredibly close friends who enjoy the same things and like just spending time together having fun.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

A friend who makes grilled sandwiches  ;)

OOoooh, that makes sense. Now I want a Grillfriend

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Im sure you will get one eventually ;)

Stay strong.

I WANT MY GRILLED SAMMICHES NOW!!1! Y-Y

I am so lonely...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

well 2 out of 5 isnt bad

Thanks but I guess it depends.

Well... At least it's better than nothing. *Goes back into the dark corner*

Thats true. Sorry but if it helps I have no more dates because now she is busy for 3 months. I'm moving on and looking for someone who is interested in me.

A friend who makes grilled sandwiches  ;)

That makes sense lol.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

O.K. On a more serious note, I have been single for about 15 years(AKA my life), and I think I found the perfect woman. She loves anime, plays games, and is like me, with a few minor differences... but there are some problems... I am 15 so nothing serious can really happen, and she lives across an Ocean...

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

O.K. On a more serious note, I have been single for about 15 years(AKA my life), and I think I found the perfect woman. She loves anime, plays games, and is like me, with a few minor differences... but there are some problems... I am 15 so nothing serious can really happen, and she lives across an Ocean...

Unrealistic opportunities. I heard opposites attract and just because she likes all the same things as you does not mean she is perfect for you.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Unrealistic opportunities. I heard opposites attract and just because she likes all the same things as you does not mean she is perfect for you.

That might be true, but a relationship between two who don't understand each other's interests is bound to fail.I don't have any experience of this relationship business though *sniff*

Well there is more than just similar taste in stuff, she is well mannered, kind, and all that stuff, and she has a nice sense of humor :)

But yea, the odds are unlikely

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

That might be true, but a relationship between two who don't understand each other's interests is bound to fail.I don't have any experience of this relationship business though *sniff*

I would not know of this because I am my own enemy. I crush my own dreams. I usually fail at life and make a mistake.

Well there is more than just similar taste in stuff, she is well mannered, kind, and all that stuff, and she has a nice sense of humor :)

But yea, the odds are unlikely

It's possible. I dated a girl from an mmorpg that I knew for a year. I drove 19 hours to meet her in real life and we went on a date and fell in love. She was everything I wanted but I ruined it. So it might be unrealistic because you don't have the means of getting there but you will someday.

It's possible. I dated a girl from an mmorpg that I knew for a year. I drove 19 hours to meet her in real life and we went on a date and fell in love. She was everything I wanted but I ruined it. So it might be unrealistic because you don't have the means of getting there but you will someday.

Yea, I just hope that it works out, but if it doesn't, meh, it was a longshot anyway

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Does she happen to be a 5 foot 1 blue eyed blonde girl?

Does she happen to be a 5 foot 1 blue eyed blonde girl?

Why do you ask?

but no not 5'1

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

Why do you ask?

but no not 5'1

lol 5'1" is a great height and a blue eyed brunette ftw.  

Trust me, It's better to never have loved, than to lose love.

or however that shit goes.

Love can be great and also hurt so much.