Girlfriends

chimmychunger

I am 16 and I go by the philosophy of Charles Baudlaire.

"There is an invincible taste for prostitution in the heart of man, from which comes his horror of solitude. He wants to be 'two'. The man of genius wants to be 'one'... It is this horror of solitude, the need to lose oneself in the external flesh, that man nobly calls 'the need to love'."

Can confirm we are all crazy.

can tell if offended and sarcastic or jokingly honest.

if you are being sarcastic

then know that im not saying you are all crazy im saying i only met crazy once.

if honest 

then that makes me really said because ive hoped i was wrong. there must be some sane once out there.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

can tell if offended and sarcastic or jokingly honest.

if you are being sarcastic

then know that im not saying you are all crazy im saying i only met crazy once.

if honest 

then that makes me really said because ive hoped i was wrong. there must be some sane once out there.

Im being honest because im crazy as well.

Im being honest because im crazy as well.

shit. thats sad. i mean crazys are fun when theyre fun but when crazys get upset you better run.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

Then you are gonna be lonely. :(

Shit.

Like this.

tumblr_inline_n9tjlbRfEC1rndlh6.gif

That's not even a good grip. The target can slip away really easily...

Dat moment when you realize the only kind of hug you can do is a choke hold... i guess I'm not as sane as I though I would be...

all i have to say on this topic is from my experience with girls id have to assume they are all batshit crazy. i mean i think i shared this on here somewhere already but i had girls throw stuff at me, kick me in nuts, destroy my property, key my car (luckiely my car is a piece of garbage anyway), try to get with my friends and one girl once stole all my left shoes. i dont know what it is but i guess either im only attracted to crazys or its me who drives women crazy. eitherway temporarely im done with women. i need recovery time.

All of them are that crazy? Holy crap. Good that everyone around here is sane (or at least acts good and all in public. Could possibly go crazy on weekends because of drinking). The last time I saw crazy girls like that was back in middle school. There was this one in my class who I was running away from, every day, just because she was chasing me, for no reason... Frankly, it's not the girls in this local area that are crazy. It's the teenage boys that are crazy...

shit. thats sad. i mean crazys are fun when theyre fun but when crazys get upset you better run.

I don't find crazy ones to be fun (in my opinion) as I want to get in least amount of trouble as possible, but running away from one of them on city streets would seem like a fun thing to do... That is, if it was a parkour chase. Too bad this place is not a city, and parkouring is useless over here. Marathoning isn't really my greatest strength...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That's not even a good grip. The target can slip away really easily...

Dat moment when you realize the only kind of hug you can do is a choke hold... i guess I'm not as sane as I though I would be...

All of them are that crazy? Holy crap. Good that everyone around here is sane (or at least acts good and all in public. Could possibly go crazy on weekends because of drinking). The last time I saw crazy girls like that was back in middle school. There was this one in my class who I was running away from, every day, just because she was chasing me, for no reason... Frankly, it's not the girls in this local area that are crazy. It's the teenage boys that are crazy...

I don't find crazy ones to be fun (in my opinion) as I want to get in least amount of trouble as possible, but running away from one of them on city streets would seem like a fun thing to do... That is, if it was a parkour chase. Too bad this place is not a city, and parkouring is useless over here. Marathoning isn't really my greatest strength...

Try roofies.

Just kidding.

You are fine :) Dont beat yourself up , Im sure you will find someone someday.

I don't find crazy ones to be fun (in my opinion) as I want to get in least amount of trouble as possible, ...

well they can be fun in terms off being spontanious and figuring out cool stuff to do but also the get pretty harsh when mad so i guess they are just more creative them regular people.

Necro? lol

haven't been with someone in a while now. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Metacritic? Never seen that in my dictionary...

Ima have to agree with zappian on this one bro. I use to use that 1-10 system until one day i saw a girl that was a 10, then saw a hotter girl and i couldn't call her an 11 coz it's 1-10 and then i would have to go back and reconfigure all my judgments. So for me now i keep it simple either hot, cute or none. 

Ima have to agree with zappian on this one bro. I use to use that 1-10 system until one day i saw a girl that was a 10, then saw a hotter girl and i couldn't call her an 11 coz it's 1-10 and then i would have to go back and reconfigure all my judgments. So for me now i keep it simple either hot, cute or none. 

Amen.

Add a word 'beautiful' along those 2 words ('hot' (<-- I personally wouldn't use this word, ever) and 'cute') and you're golden.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I have not had a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a significant other of any description. It would probably be nice. The future will tell I suppose.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I have not had a girlfriend or a boyfriend or a significant other of any description. It would probably be nice. The future will tell I suppose.

Its amazing while it lasts but the heartbreak when it ends is almost enough to say it isn't worth it  :unsure:

Edit: Not that it ending is always the case.

Its amazing while it lasts but the heartbreak when it ends is almost enough to say it isn't worth it  :unsure:

This is why i dont get into relationships.

I hope to end my relationships amicably to blunt the edge of that particular slice of emotional turmoil should the situation arise.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I hope to end my relationships amicably to blunt the edge of that particular slice of emotional turmoil should the situation arise.

Wow i had to google some of that :S Does everyone speak like that in Norway? 

This is why i dont get into relationships.

There was actually a post I read somewhere (reddit i think) that said something along the lines of its a matter of perspective and they look at things like this

Wishing the relationship never happened is like following a trail of 100 dollar bills then having it end and wishing you didn't have all the bills you gathered on the way there. 

You lived, you loved, you experienced and even if it ends bitterly that experience should always be valued.

Something liek that anyways.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Why am I reading this thread.. oh yeah I am bored :D

I've not had a relationship for over 2 years, but that was a serious one, and it has taken some serious getting over

Think I am at the stage that I can honestly say its all in the past, and no longer feel very emotional over it when I think about it, guess that means I am ready to move on

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Why am I reading this thread.. oh yeah I am bored :D

I've not had a relationship for over 2 years, but that was a serious one, and it has taken some serious getting over

Think I am at the stage that I can honestly say its all in the past, and no longer feel very emotional over it when I think about it, guess that means I am ready to move on

You are everywhere dude :D

Yeah some relationships end well , others scar you for life .

Russian roullete.

You are everywhere dude :D

Yeah some relationships end well , others scar you for life .

Russian roullete.

.. so are you?

Why do you think I have 11k posts :D

yeah, ive only ever had like 2 really serious relationships, both seriously effected me, and still cross my mind quite often, but I just have to remember its in the past and would never work now even if I wanted it to

I think the letting go part is hard, but I dont really get into relationships easily, it has to really mean something for me to even consider dating somebody

Can I get some advice on what to do?

I like this girl and I am not entirely sure if she likes me back. I told my friend about it and he told her, and asked if she liked me, but she said I don't remember feeling that way, but I really do enjoy talking to him. I don't know what to do, I am only 15, so I understand just waiting or something.

Are you close to her? or is it just somebody you rarely speak to?

Just try and talk to her more, until you feel you are comfortable enough to admit your feelings just approach gently, maybe just say "I have to be honest, I have had a crush on you for a while" and see what they say

IF they are a good friend......

they will either say "oh wow so have I"

or they will say "oh.. sorry I dont feel the same way back"  - you just have to accept this and see if you can remain friends, you never know what the future holds, maybe she will grow to like you, maybe you will realise its not who you like

or if they are not a good friend, they might go pshyco.. oh well it happens

Normally you can tell a little if they are interested in you, either through body language, or things they say, if they stay close to you, or ask to talk/be with you all the time

If they dont seem interested, it either means A) they are not interested or B) they don't think you are interested in them (it works both ways)

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Wow i had to google some of that :S Does everyone speak like that in Norway? 

Not in the slightest. I'm an anomaly. Most Norwegians have a decent level of English education to be sure, but unlike me they didn't make it their primary language. In addition, I enjoy utilizing this fantastic vocabulary to its greatest extent.

Are you close to her? or is it just somebody you rarely speak to?

Just try and talk to her more, until you feel you are comfortable enough to admit your feelings just approach gently, maybe just say "I have to be honest, I have had a crush on you for a while" and see what they say

IF they are a good friend......

they will either say "oh wow so have I"

or they will say "oh.. sorry I dont feel the same way back"  - you just have to accept this and see if you can remain friends, you never know what the future holds, maybe she will grow to like you, maybe you will realise its not who you like

or if they are not a good friend, they might go pshyco.. oh well it happens

Normally you can tell a little if they are interested in you, either through body language, or things they say, if they stay close to you, or ask to talk/be with you all the time

If they dont seem interested, it either means A) they are not interested or B) they don't think you are interested in them (it works both ways)

Well, I talk to her a bit. mostly texts though, but my friend said to her to keep an open mind and see if you like him back, so I might try to move things slow, and who knows, Valentines Day is coming up : )

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY