Girlfriends

chimmychunger

(I might have already posted in this topic, I'm too lazy to go through 21 pages to see. :P)

Strange for a 15 year old boy, but I honestly don't care about having a GF right now. I have friends who happen to be girls, but not romantic partners.

I figure that since the only reason (IMO) to get a GF is to get married, and since 99.9999999% of teen relationships only end in hardship, there's no point. I don't want children yet either. I'm perfectly capable of being friends with girls without dating them

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

when i was 13 i was playing minecraft not worrying about getting a gf

HeeHee. I was a baddie.

You must "Quote" to get my attention​.

~IBIubbleTea - 20/07/2014 

I honestly am a bit desperate. There are too many cute girls to choose from. I seem to be a popular guy, but there is one girl I actually do like. 

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

My time for a girlfriend...

1. School

2. Engineering School

3. PC

4. No time for a girlfriend 

:(

LinusGGtips

Build It. Mod It. Customize It.

I've gone on a few meaningless dates since i last posted in this thread. But other than that

im-free-4.gif

And enjoying every minute of it

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

The majority of girls at my school are generic-basic-white-bitches but there are a few enlightened souls in there. None that really are girlfriend material imho, at least in my eyes. Close, but not quite

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

Nope I chase the paper not the hoes

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

I find it disturbing the amount of people saying 15 is too young to have a serious relationship. Everyone is different. Think about it yourself and decide when you're ready, not when your partner(s) are ready. Some people are mature enough at 13, some take until 25. Don't worry about what anyone else is doing and make the decision for yourself.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I meet someone on Tinder several months ago, and we hit it off really well.

we quickly exchanged numbers/facebook and that was all great.

Then after several weeks of messaging/snapchating etc, i asked her out, but she said that she got out of a serious relationship a couple months prior.

This was something i wasnt really expecting, but we continued to text etc for a couple more weeks without any hint of anything weird happening, then all of a sudden the contact was just cut off.

And to this day , I can't figure it out., I really liked her, and i now that she had an interest in me,so I was quite dejected about the whole thing, and i still am today :(

Looking for a job

Then after several weeks of messaging/snapchating etc, i asked her out, but she said that she got out of a serious relationship a couple months prior.

This was something i wasnt really expecting, but we continued to text etc for a couple more weeks without any hint of anything weird happening, then all of a sudden the contact was just cut off.

And to this day , I can't figure it out., I really liked her, and i now that she had an interest in me,so I was quite dejected about the whole thing, and i still am today :(

That honestly sucks, bro. :/ But the only way that seems natural is to move on. There is somebody out there that might like you. GL on that journey. :)

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

nu, finding a bf is quite the challenge

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

Hate when people do that. This is one of the reasons I have trust issues with people...

Let's hope things go more well for you in the future. You can get that far, so you still have chances for that.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That honestly sucks, bro. :/ But the only way that seems natural is to move on. There is somebody out there that might like you. GL on that journey. :)

yeah it sucks, and im slowly getting over it. Gaming alot does take your mind off things like this

Thanks man :)

Hate when people do that. This is one of the reasons I have trust issues with people...

Let's hope things go more well for you in the future. You can get that far, so you still have chances for that.

It did hurt at the time, but my new PC build has kept me occupied, recabling etc takes up a lot of my time

Seeing as I've never been in a relationship, I thought i was onto a winner, gamer girl who played Xbone and PC, but alas it wasnt to be

Shit happens i guess

Looking for a job

I figure that since the only reason (IMO) to get a GF is to get married, and since 99.9999999% of teen relationships only end in hardship, there's no point. I don't want children yet either. I'm perfectly capable of being friends with girls without dating them

No no no no, my wife was my best friend for a year before we both realised we liked each other and it took 10 years till we got married, you don't need to get married if you don't want to.

As for there being no point. No pain no gain

snipped....

Sorry to be an ass but sounds like she was still going out meeting other guys and stopped once she was with someone else.

No point wondering why and its her loss anyway.

I dont like being in relationships and usually back off when too close.

Cant get hurt if you dont try to get close at all.

I am stupid , nvm.

cat lady found, or maybe game lady i dunno up2u i guess

I have a cat so.

Come at me bro.

I have 2 cats 2dogs, 4-5 fish(I don't remember) and 2 birds. I'm the crazy animal person in my neighborhood 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I dont like being in relationships and usually back off when too close.

Cant get hurt if you dont try to get close at all.

I am stupid , nvm.

I use to do that and broke a lot of girls hearts or pissed them off good and proper

No no no no, my wife was my best friend for a year before we both realised we liked each other and it took 10 years till we got married,

Sorry, but you're in a major minority. Congratulations, though. :)

you don't need to get married if you don't want to. As for there being no point. No pain no gain

I would like to eventually, but since I'm still young and have quite a bit of youth left, I figure that I should make the most of it.

If, however, I meet someone that I feel is "the one", I'm not going to push her away.

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650

I tried to start a relationship so many times but things just didn't work out. I always ended up breaking up with the girl because she was more burden than joy... Call me cruel or heartless but I just can't be in a relationship with somebody for a long time for some reason, the girl always ends up getting on my nerves and we always fight. So only the "benefits" for now untill I find a girl who actually is a normal friggin human being and doen't bitch about the smallest BS.

Interested in Business and Technology

nu, finding a bf is quite the challenge

If you are above a "7" it's easy as fuck honestly. One night clubbing lol. Easier than a math exam lol...

Interested in Business and Technology

If you are above a "7" it's easy as fuck honestly. One night clubbing lol. Easier than a math exam lol...

Above a 7.

Please dont use number systems to rate people :/

Thats highly subjective .

I would be extremely offended if someone rated me like that.

Sorry, but you're in a major minority. Congratulations, though. :)

I would like to eventually, but since I'm still young and have quite a bit of youth left, I figure that I should make the most of it. If, however, I meet someone that I feel is "the one", I'm not going to push her away.

Trust me I wasn't the minority :)

As you said enjoy life, if you meet a girl along the way then don't push her away but don't dedicate your life to her (before your married anyway :P.)